Save her

Cursed

Jessica's POV

-....umm.................... 

-Unnie!......... you're awake!

-.......what.......what happened?.............................where am I?

-We're safe Jess, relax you need to rest...............

I wasn't 100% conscious but if my vision is right I'm lying on a bed made of leaves... my wounds stop from hurting and I feel less stressed than before.....

-Did she finally wake up?..................I'm glad, you must be hungry...

A strange lady approached us, her face looks so familiar to me but I can't rememer where did I see her.....

-who.... who are you?........

-Unnie she's Mrs. Choi........ she's a werewolf, his son saved us and brought us here don't worry...

-..a werewolf?.... but.... but............. ouch!!....

-easy easy...... you need to recover.

Werewolves and hunters are supposed to be enemies, why did they save us?........ I thought they hate us as much as we do...

-Here you are girls, It's an old recipe I hope you like it........

*sips*

-mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... OMO..... this is delicious Eomonie!!

-thank you my dear....

-Sica try some......

I wasn't sure what was that green substance but I was definetely starving.............. what if she put something in there?... I was hesitating a  bit....

-Try it sweetheart It's not poisoned if that's what you think ......

The old lady showed me a warm smile, maybe I'm overreacting..... I guess it's been a long time since someone take care for me  like that..... let's just say  a hunter's life is not something you'll wish for....

-G-G-Gomawoyo .....

- you're welcome my dear........

-.....Krys..... what happened with Yuri and Taeyeon?....

-...I don't know unnie, the other girls brought company.. it seems that werewolves are helping them as well..

-....... ouch!.. I need to..... go back

-.. oh no, you're not going anywhere unnie.. do you want to get killed?... stay here I'll go back and help them ok?

I grabbed his wrist before she could leave, I don't want her to go back there.. it's too dangerous 

-No krys, you can't.... I won't let you..

-But..

-No buts, if something bad happens to you I would never forgive myself..

-....even though I'm not your sister sister?.....

-....You're my sister Krys, I saw you grew up.... the fact that Taeyeon is my real sister doesn't change anything between us. I love you silly...

-....I love you too unnie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

The Succubus was a good tracker, i was just a matter of time before she finds her next prey. Yuri on the other hand seemed to look for something around the area, she stopped her tracks for a moment... she could feel anoher presence   close to her......

-Lillith......- she breathed

-...I couldn't surprised you huh?.....

-.. get out of my way....

Lillit, it looks that's the real name of that demon.... Zohar seems to know her very well but since he doesn't have a soul and nothing similar to humans, lillith's power doesn't work on him.....

-... Not without my food... *smirks*

-.... your power doesn't compare with mine.....

-You forgot about something, you're leaving inside that girls delicious body..... you can't go against her true nature Zohar 

Without warning Lillith approached her , Yuri made a few steps back but Lillith sneaked her hands on the girls shoulders , Zohar used all his strength to resist her seduction but it was useless ....

-You're not so powerful now huh?....

Lillith Pushed Yuri causing her to fall on the ground, she crawl on top of her in a seductress manner... Yuri was frozen while looking at the demon's red eyes...

-Cat got your tongue?.........

Lilllith leaned down closing her face even more to Yuri's ...... she was smelling her scent which she found addictive and delicious...

-...I'm starving for you....

She suddenly crash her lips against the young girl, Yuri inmediatly responded to the kiss and opened letting the demon to let her tongue meet with hers... the succubus dig her claws on Yuri's shoulders while her hands were busy roaming Lillith's body...

-I can't wait to taste you.........

Lillith Yuri's neck and her earlobe.....

-............no...............

-... you were saying?....

-...NO!!!!........... get off me!!!!- For some reason Yuri got back to her sense before the situation went too far, she pushed lillith away who was shocked by the sudden rejection ..... this never happened before..

-.... it's impossible, no one can resist me..

-.... now there's someone, you're not my type...

- hahahaha please. you think you can beat me?.... 

Lillith revealed her true form, she detached her wings and her tail was visible now....

-......damn I can't believe I kissed you......

Lillith attacked Yuri by throwing her away, she used her tail to grabbed the girl's neck .. she lifted her from the ground almost strangling her

-Now  retract your words....

-..................................

Yuri used her left knee to kick her and without hesitating she tackled lillith down, both were struggling ..... Lillith flapped her wings and took off the ground taking Yuri with her.. both girls were suspended in the air, Yuri was hanging from the demon's arm which was leading them to a cliff 

-Yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona's voice echoed, she couldn't do anything since Yuri was far away from her....

-STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

-HAJIMAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yuri tried to not to look down and tighten her grip but the demon's skin was practically slippery so her hands couldn't hold her any longer....

Yoona, Tiffany and Taeyeon were shocked as they watched her fall down to the river ... Tiffany was aware of the dangerous creatures living in that area...

-NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyeon and Tiffany grabbed Yoona's arms preventing her from doing somethin stupid like jump as well..

-Yoona!!..... wait! calm down..

-She needs me!!!......... I can't stay calm down!!.... we need to get down there!!!

-... wait! it's dangerous!!...... you have no idea of what kind of creatures are living there!

-creatures?... OMG!!! Yuri's in danger!!!!

Yoona got even more paranoic than before and only wanted to take Yuri out from there....

Tiffany's POV

Part of me understands how Yoona is feeling, I guess I would feel the same if something like that happens to Taeyeon.... knowing she's in danger won't let me think straight..

-...I'll go......... I know this place like my hand's palm

-... what?!... Tiffany are you crazy?... no we can't split now, you can't go alone..

-I won't risk your life Taeyeon, you're here beacuse of me.... let me go, I'll bring her back..

-I won't let you...

-I can care of myself!...... I'm not a child..

-But I don't want anything bad happens to you ...

-Don't worry.......

Taeyeon was a bit hesitating before she let go off my hand ...

-promise me you'll get back soon.....

-I promise..

I went to the west side, I remember there was a way to get down there easily but it is infested of leprechauns ... those little damn creatures always pulling pranks but trust me you won't want to make them furious ....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

They hurt Bora, they are too many!...... what to do?!!..

-Hyoyeon!!!

-.....Sehun?!!....where were you!!

-...helping someone, what happened?..

-You must help Bora, she's hurt....... hunters are surounding here..

-I'll take them down, you go away....

-I can't leave you!!..... we're in this together..

-... this is not your fight, listen to me please.. leave while you can... find your friends. You've done enough.

He didn't even let me to asnwer back, he walked away... I wasn't sure if I shoud leave them like that, they helped me so much but on the other side my friends needs me as well... what if something happened to them?...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

here are we, me and Yoona in the middle of who knows where. I shouldn't have let go Tiffany, we must stay together.. this place is extremely dangerous.

-Taeyeon I can't stay like this, I need to help Yuri!!..

-Yoona, as much as we want to help her we can't... trust Tiffany, she'll bring her safe but I'm still worried who nows what kind of beasts are watching us right now...

-.... don't scare me, we're vulnerable ... how are we supposed to deffend ourselves?..

-I won't let anything happens to you Yoona..

-Unnie, something doesn't f........................ kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

-YOONA!!!!!

The succubus showed up out of nowhere, she was hunting us..... luckily I reacted fast before she could take Yoona away....

I used my whole strenght to pull Yoona away from her... after a couple of minutes she gave in and let her go..

-OMG!!.... that thing iss back!...

-Yoona close your eyes and stay away from here!

unfortunately if we wanted to survive I had to fight against that creature without my vision, if I dare to look at her I'll be lost under her spell....

I closed my eyes and tried to feel the location of the succubus, it was useless... she was moving so fast, I didn't get the chance to touch her....

I could feel something weird behind me, I threw my fist at the back but I missed the target, she took the chance to hit my face... I landed on the ground, damn it!!.. I need to see where she is!!

-...Unnie!!!! watch out!!!! move to your left!!!..

....... wait a second..... that's right!!.....

-Yoona!!... I need you to guide me, you'll be my eyes!!!..

-.....JUMP!!!!

*jumps*

-behind you!!!

*kicks*

I could feel my foot making contact with her skin..... IT WORKED!!!

-hurry up!! she's down!!

I hovered on top of her placing my hands on her neck 

-Yoona quickly!! find something to kill her!!

-...Tae Tae.......... what are you doing?......

Tiffany's voice was echoing in my head..... no it can't be, it's a trick......

-SHUT UP!!!..... you're not Tiffany!!!

-Tae you're hurting me........  please....

her voice reasembled so much to hers, but I know she's not here.... I won't open my eyes..

Suddenly I felt soft hands touching my cheeks, I swear it felt just like Tiffany's....... my feelings where taking control over me... what is hse doing to me!?!!

-You know I love you.....

-Taeyeon don't!!!!

I unconsciously opened my eyes, to my surprise she was there.............

-Tiffany?!........ I thought.......

*tugs*

-Thought what Tae Tae??... *smirks*

She flipped me over my back before I could react, I refused to look at her turning my face aside....

-Look at me Taeyeon......

She was holding my both wrists, I couldn't move at all.....

-YOONA!!!

-..................you smell so good Taeyeon, I can't wait to taste you.....

I felt her breath on my skin, I was preparing for the worst......is this how my life ends?... being eaten by a demon?..

*SLASH*

I heard something cracked, the weight over my was gone..... I saw Yoona holding a sharp stick of wood with the demon's heart 

-...........t-t-thanks..............

-O.........O

-Yoona?............

-.........d-d-did... I killed her?.......

-........I guess .........

-I-I-I-I..... OMG....

She was still in shock, since she's a human it's not like you kill a demon everyday...

-c'mon.. give me that.....

*shakes*....

-Yoona calm down..... it's over....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

I swear I heard Yoona screaming.... or it was my head playing tricks on me?....... 

*sighs*

I hope Yuri is not far from here..... how long have I been walking??...

wait that tree is too familiar...... I think I've already pass by here, am I going in circles?......... that's impossible otherwise I would know it.... there's only one explanation......... but........ hell no, am I in the aimlessly part of the woods?...

**

My father talked about this place, once you're in you hardly find a way out.............. GREAT!!...... now i'll stay here forever...

where did I came from?......... c'mon Tiffany try to remember!! your life depends on it..

okay........... straight, left, right, right... no!............... straight, rigth, left, rigth... aishhh!!!

1 hour later..............................................................

-DAMN IT!!!!...... I'm here again!!......... 

-HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... IS ANYBODY THERE?!!!!!.........

as if someone would respond you Tiffany, JEEZ!!..... you're a genious!!......

I need a plan......... and quickly!...