First Love does fade.

Destiny

 

Donghae grunted at the sudden forced applied on his stomach. His eyes shot opened only to see his hyung sitting on his innocent stomach. His hyung was smirking making his dimples surface and stay on his white clear face.

“Yah! H-hyung!!” He tried to flail his way out of the pain but he failed. He tried to kick his feet but the older one’s weight really immobilized him. He held the edge of his bed and pushed his stomach upwards but Leeteuk added more weight which made Donghae’s attempt to free his self, futile.

“Finally you’re awake!” He laughed softly then jumped out of him. He dusted the apron he was wearing before taking it off and folding it into two.

“You don’t have to squish me like that hyung.” He groaned as he slowly stands up while he rubs his own stomach. He shot a glare to his hyung but the other one just smiled and laughed. “Aissh… Don’t laugh hyung!” He frowned and turned away.

“Aissh this kid couldn’t even take a joke, I’m sorry Donghae-ah … don’t sulk now~” He mumbled as he pat the younger’s head with his own free hand. He ruffled his hair softly then smiled. “My girlfriend will visit us right now, so get up and get dress, she’ll be here at lunch so eat breakfast now and help me clean the house~”

Upon hearing what his hyung said, Donghae’s head turned with his face back to its smiling state. “Really hyung??” He blinked like a kid who just saw a big pile of candy in front of him, or what he’s normal expression is when he saw a nemo plushie nearby, his eyes opening widely and twinkling like stars with his lips slightly parted away.

“Yes yes so stop sulking and start helping me.” He started to walk out of their room leaving Donghae staring blankly at the doorway with a huge grin on his face. “Ohh I’m really gonna meet Hyung’s girlfriend…. Is she a noona or not??” He clapped his hands showing how excited he is about the special guest that will come later.

He jumped out of his bed, landing perfect on the space near him, ending it with a big bow imitating a gymnast. He clapped and turned his head as if he’s applauding to someone invisible inside the room. “Thank you, thank you.” He bobbed his head whenever he said those words. “Thank y----“

His words were cut when Leeteuk threw a pillow at him. “Yah! I said eat now and help me clean the house!” He said before marching out of the room leaving Donghae scratching his head. “Aissh … that geezer.” He whispered. “Yah! I heard that!!” Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen which made Donghae cover his mouth. “Wow … what a creep.” He mumbled before taking small steps out of the room.

 

~W~

 

“Hyung what’s for breakfast?” He asked as he swiftly took a vacant seat as he waited for his hyung to serve the food. He tapped the table with his hands holding the spoon and fork like a kid. “Aissh, eggs and bacons~” His hyung answered with his back still facing the younger one since he is still cooking the said dishes.

“Ohh.” He sang as he stared at the blank plate in front of him. Blinking a few times he turned to his hyung once again when he heard that stove’s clicking sound. “Ahh finally.” He chirped with his hands clapping together. Leeteuk just shook his head and placed the big plate in the middle. “There, eat.” He sat on the opposite chair.

Donghae took his portion of the food and started digging on it. He smiled as the taste of the food filled his mouth really well. “Ohh~ Hyung this is great!” He chirped and sliced a part of egg and bacon. “Aissh, it’s just eggs and bacon kiddo~ just eat!” He smiled warmly and took the other portion of the food placing it on his plate.

Leeteuk saw how cheerful the other guy is. “Why are you smiling too much Donghae-ah?” He asked as he stuffs his mouth with some food. The other guy raised his gaze but not his head, looking at his hyung he smiled with the head of the fork still inside his mouth. “Because I’m going to meet Hyung’s girlfriend … My noona!” He said which made Leeteuk laugh. “She’s not a noona, I think that you both shared the same age.” He explained.

The younger one slowly bobbed his head in understanding. He thought that he will surely get along with his hyung’s girlfriend since they are just the same. “Ohh Hyung, we should prepare everything before she comes in!” He started eating the pieces of food in a very quick manner, which only made him choke and drink the water roughly. “Yeah … uhh go take a bath Donghae-ah, you go first since I have to wash the dishes.” He chuckled at his dongsaeng’s actions.

With his hyung’s permission, he stood up and dashed towards the bathroom, completely smiling with his mood almost touching the roofs. “I’m gonna meet Hyung’s girlfriend, I’m excited!!” He punched the innocent air and smiled before undressing his self before opening the faucet.

 

~W~

 

After cleaning the whole room, the right time finally came. Donghae is sitting nervously on the couch while staring blankly at the table they cleaned earlier. Leeteuk was laughing softly as he stares at his dongsaeng’s weird actions. “Loosen up, she’ll not eat you.” Donghae turned and glared at him.

The door bell rang which made Donghae shot up and looked at his laughing hyung. “She’s here.” His hyung said before waltzing towards the door. “Ohh thanks for coming.” Donghae can hear his Hyung’s voice behind the wall separating them. He flashed out his most cheerful and positive smile before facing the guest.

Leeteuk finally appeared from the edge of the wall with his hand sticking inside the wall. “And now Donghae, meet my girlfriend.” He pulled her hand which revealed a very shocking image for Donghae. “Wendelyn, her nickname is Wendy.” His hyung smiled, completely became ignorant with the shock expression that escaped from Donghae’s face.

“Donghae-ssi?” The girl suddenly gasped with his soft fingers covering . Leeteuk turned to his girlfriend with a confused look. “You know him?” He asked which was answered with a slight nod of the girl. “Yeah we met yesterday, he was about to rush out of a restaurant while it’s still raining.” She let out a soft chuckle which made Donghae flinched from his position.

Leeteuk slowly nod his head with his brows furrowed. He turned to Donghae and examined the younger’s shocked figure. “You okay Donghae?” He asked as he slowly walked towards him, he was about to place his hand on Donghae’s hand but Donghae moved a bit and stopped it. “I-I’m okay hyung …” He mumbled before taking small steps backwards.

The older one was bewildered by his actions, it’s the first time his dongsaeng did that to him. “Are you really okay Donghae-ah?” He asked, worried about the other’s well being. Donghae faked a smile to ease his hyung down. “Neh Hyung, I’m fine.” Seeing that Donghae finally calmed his hyung down, he sat on the couch away from them while the couple sat on the seat across him.

The couple continued doing cheesy things in front of the infuriated younger one. They held hands, laugh together and hugged sometimes. The younger one couldn’t help but to feel a bit jealous since he knows himself that he started to like her, but he also knows that he can’t continue it since he can see how they both love each other.

Being his existence barely noticeable, Donghae managed to slip away from the living room and went towards the doorway. He left the two couple alone in the house as he strode on the cold and silent roads as his heart continue to bleed from the sight.

He couldn’t believe that the one he fell in love was already tied to his hyung. He saw a nearby park, an empty one. He slowly dragged his feet towards it and leisurely sat on the bench with his hands on the back of the wooden bench and his legs slight parted away. He huff some air out of his system wishing that the pain will go along with it.

He covered his face and so as his eyes which are in the verge of crying. He bit his lips harshly as the memories of him and Wendy sharing the same umbrella under a starry night. If only Wendy is single, that scene would be the most romantic and happy memory he would really treasure, but things are different after knowing that her and his hyung are together, that memory is now something he wanted to forget.

He laid his head on the edge of the bench to stare at the nothingness above him. The birds are chirping freely as their wings are fluttering with happiness, the emotion that the couple took away from him. He sighed for the nth time as tears slowly flow from his pale face. “Wow …” He mumbled as he laugh at his own stupidity.

 He kicked the sand beneath him with his boots to at least lessen his frustrations, but it never helped him. He straightened his back again and covered it with his hands. His elbows are placed on his knees, it’s really obvious that Donghae is currently experiencing the worst day ever.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ can I ask you something?” A female voice was heard from Donghae’s side. He furrowed his hidden brows at the sudden intrusion of the voice. He shot up and was about to shout at her, but it was stopped by the girl’s cheerful smile. “Ahh finally, I thought you’re going to shout at me.” She laughed a bit loud, not ladylike but it placed Donghae’s grumpy mood away.

Seeing how dumbfounded the guy is, the girl took the initiative to introduce herself. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m a tourist here, my name is Arnalyn.” She smiled warmly which made Donghae completely forget about the pain inside his heart.




Author's note

And with that i'm closing this fanfic ^^

hope that Wendy my friend likes it~ well the story does not revolve that much around her, but still her name was used right? she should be happy -nods- Hahaha anyways the second name here 'Arnalyn' is also a dear friend of mine ^^ Hope she reads this fanfic ~~