Understanding what Love is

Destiny

 

 

Donghae is now standing in front of a restaurant where he went to eat dinner, he was about to leave when the rain pour down heavily making him unable to go home, he bent down and cuddled his knees as he watched how the rain covers the stone pavement, he hummed a tune to pass time, but cold breeze hit him, he is only wearing a sleeveless blue shirt and white pants, he rubbed his arms to somehow ease the coldness but unfortunately it failed.

He stood up and sighed, "Guess i have to run" He said as he started to stretch his legs, after a few seconds, "Ok 1, 2, 3” He took a step outside while his eyes are closed, anticipating the cold drops of the rain, he tilt his head as to why he doesn't feel anything, when he opened his eyes he saw a girl holding out an umbrella for the two of them.

"Don't do that or else you might catch a cold" She smiled at him, Donghae is in daze as he stares at the maiden who shared her umbrella with him.

"A-are you ok?" She asked, Donghae shook his head and smiled, " M-mianhe, I-i'm Donghae " He said as he held out his hand towards her, the lady gladly took it and shook it lightly, “Hi I’m Wendelyn, just call me Wendy” She said as she smiled at him.

They both walked to the bus shed, they shared many stories together, things like Wendelyn is not a Korean even though she looks like one, Donghae is fascinated by her stories, what’s more surprising is that Donghae feels so happy just by looking at her.

“Donghae-ssi?” Wendy asked as she snapped her fingers in front of him when she saw Donghae staring at her.

“M-mianhe” Donghae laughed as he rub the back of his neck.

“We’re here.” Wendy pointed at the shed in front of them.

Donghae’s face fell as he realized that it is the time to bid farewell, he turned to Wendy with a sad expression plastered on his face,”Can I have your number?” He asked, the girl hesitated at first if she should give it to him or not, but seeing how nice the guy is to her, she gave it with a smile.

After a few seconds of staring contest, Donghae finally hopped in the bus without saying anything, while a big smile formed on his face as he sat on the back side of the bus.

30 minutes passed, he finally arrived at his apartment, after a 20 minutes ride of bus and 10 minutes of walk he Is now tired, he yawned as he took small steps towards the front door, he was about to turn the know of the door when it automatically opened revealing a glaring guy inside the apartment.

“Yah! Where have you been?” The guy asked as he crossed his arms.

“Hyung don’t shout I’m sleepy” Donghae mumbled as he covered his ears with his hands.

“I’m not gonna shout like this if you just happened to tell me where you’re going” He shook his head as he made a way for the younger one to enter.

“Mianhe Leeteuk hyung” Donghae sang as he entered the apartment.

Leetuek shook his head and went into his room, Donghae followed since it is also his room.

“Neh~ Hyung, you said that you have a girlfriend now right?” Donghae suddenly asked as he changes his clothes into a simple Nemo pajamas .

Leetuek turned around; he was also changing into a white T-shirt and shorts, “Neh~ why did you asked?” He said with a confused expression on his face.

“Nothing hyung, I’m just ... how can you say if you are in love?” He asked.

Leetuek continued to wear his shirt after that he hopped on his bed and lied down while both of his hands are supporting his head, “Well ... you are happy just seeing her smile, you don’t or can’t realize how time moves fast when you are talking with her, things like that” He explained.

Donghae just nodded as response, “Hyung ... I still don’t know who your girlfriend is, when will you let me meet her?” Donghae whined as he hugged the Nemo plushie which was given to him by his friend Eunhyuk.

Leetuek laughed, “Mianhe, don’t worry one day I will let you meet her” He said as he turned around, “Good night Donghae” He mumbled, “Good night hyung” Donghae replied as the both turned off their lamps on their desk.

“Maybe ... I really fell in love at first sight  ... “Donghae chuckled and slowly drifted to dreamland with a smile on his face.