Judging

WRITINGCONTEST! The perfect surprise [WINNERS ANNOUCHED]

When the time to Judge comes.

I will judge on the following. For each thing you get a certain amount of points. The winner will be the one with the most points. 

NOT MINE

 

Tittle (5 points)
Did it draw me in? Is it misleading? 

Foreword and Discription (5 points)
Was it well written? Did it made me want to read more? Does it give to much away of the story?
Could I read it or was the background of your story to distracting to even start reading it?

Characters (10 points)
Are they well developed through the story? Are hey understeandable? 

Plot and fonts usage(20 points)
Is it a bit to cliché? Has it nice twists? Did I want to upvote it?
Was it discriptive or did you depend on pictures TO much.(Some pictures are fine but do not depend on them)
Did you use to many different colours that it made my eyes hurt? (For a story plaint fonts are the best)

Usage of the surprise (20 points)
Did you use it on a originial way? Did you make it obvious or did I have to look for it. (This depends on your surprise. For some surprises I want it to be obvious for other I want to look for it. Of course you have to try and find out wihich of the two it is. teeeheeee)

Grammar Spelling (5 points)
My grammer and speling isn't that great either. I am going to judge this lightly. You will probably get all the points
.
BUT IF your grammer and spelling gets annoying. So annoying that someone like me takes a note of it then you will loose some.

How much I enjoyed it (40 points)
The contest was created because I wanted something enjoyable to read. It is only logic that you will get the most points for this.

 

Only the points of the winners will be annouched. You do not have to worry about me telling your points to everyone when you didn't win.