THE WINNERS!!!

WRITINGCONTEST! The perfect surprise [WINNERS ANNOUCHED]

First of all I want to thank everyone for joining this contest. I have seen many many good entries. Some finished, some not. 

Either way. 

The third place goes to the person that had the quote 'Fear is only as deep as the mind allows' as prompt. It goes to Kkberry with her story My Fear!
What I liked about this story was the fact that she made the male lead not the typical kind of guy. When I started reading the story I thought that he was going to be that kind of guy, but in the end everything came together pretty nicely.
What I didn't really like was the tittle, it gave away the prompt pretty much complety. If you had not done that then I wouldn't have been able to guess the prompt until the end and that was what I wanted with this prompt. I wanted it to be a surprise until the end. 

 

The second place goes to the person who had the word 'savor' as prompt. It goes to JustCallMeA with her story THAT GIRL!
What I liked abou this story was the fact that it had a nice combination of the genres mystery and fluff. It made your story outstanding. The discription of the story was simply beautiful and I even found myself crying at parts.
What I didn't really like was the fact that you made the prompt bold. This way the readers would be able to find out the prompt you used even though it was supossed to be a secret.

 

And then finally the most awaited.!

 

The first place geost to the person who had teh word 'moon' as prompt. It goes chocolate101 with her entry A Secret to Expose!
What I liked about this story was the fact that you made really good use of your prompt. At first I thought they were going to be other creaures, but I was wrong! I also liked how the character of the OC was portrayed. 
What I didn't really like was the fact that the story had to end at a really sudden part of the story. I wanted to read more, I wanted more to be revealed, but sadly because of your pc issue it was not possible. 

 

Congratulations everyone, I will sent you the prizes!