Chapter 11

Arranged Love

Nichkhun's POV:

I was texting Yoona and this is how it went:

Me: Hey babe

Yoona: Hi. Are u coming 2 the coffee shop?

Me: Umm...I'll be there in half an hour.

Yoona: Good. I have a surprise for u. :)

Me: What is it?

Yoona: If I told u, it wouldn't be a surpise, wouldn't it? ^__^

Me: Alright, I'll see you later. ;)

I wanted to surprise her too. I went to the store and bought, a chocolate rose with red and green wrapping. So then I walked to the coffee shop and found her. "Yoona." "Annyeong." I gave her the rose. "Thanks." she said with a smile. "Hold on let me get your surprise." She went into the room that said "EMPLOYEES ONLY" and came out with a cake. She gave it to me and said, "As a celebration for us getting back together. And I have another surprise." "What is it?" "Well, there's one thing we haven't done since we got back together." "And, what's that?"

"Kiss me." I leaned in and put my lips on hers.

Victoria's POV:

I was craving coffee so much I ran to the coffee shop. Then, when I walked in, I saw Nichkhun and that girl kissing. I simply ignored and went to the cashier. "Can I get two caramel lattes?" "That would be $3.50 total." I looked in my wallet. "Dang it. I don't have enough cash, do you except debit card?"

"Yes but the minimum use of a card is $10."

"Can you charge me just this one time? I only have $1.32."

"Well, I guess I can make this exception for a beautiful girl." the cashier said with a wink.

"Thank you." I gave him the money. I waited for the coffees. While I waited, the cashier talked to me. "I'm Cho Kyuhyun, what's yours?" "I'm Victoria."

"Well, what's a pretty girl like you ordering two coffees for herself doing?"

"One's for my friend Luna."

Then, when the lattes were done, Kyuhyun gave me the lattes. "See you around!"

"Annyeong!" I snuck back into Luna's house and gave her the coffee. "Mmm...that coffee shop is AMAZING. Let's go tomorrow morning, yeah?"

"Sure. Let's take Amber there." 

"Great idea. You know what? Let's go shopping tomorrow."

I screamed. "YAY!!!!!"

"I know your addictions."

Nichkhun's POV:

Was Victoria really over me? One moment I see her cutting herself, another moment I see her talking to another guy and not even looking at me an Yoona. But now the question is Am I over her? Of course I am.

"Yoona I gotta get home."

"Alright. Annyeong"

"Annyeong."

Victoria's POV:

"So, did you see Nichkhun there?"

"Yeah...I didn't really pay attention. Only him kissing another girl."

"Oh....are you sad?"

"Well....it's hard to tell. I'm not so sure."

"Well sleep in. Tomorrow we're going to the mall."

"Night."

~NEXT DAY~

I got up super early and took the knife out of my bag. I went into the closet and took out new gauze. I went into the restroom and cut myself in different spots the gauze could cover. I bled a lot. Then I washed my hands in case there was bacteria. I wrapped the gauze around my hand.

Luna's POV:

I woke up a little too early and couldn't go back to sleep. I heard something like wincing and . I found out it was coming from the restroom. I opened the door a little bit and saw Victoria wrapping gauze on her hand. I opened the door wide open.

No one's POV:

Victoria saw Luna in the mirror and gasped. "Give me the knife." "No." "Victoria han it to me now......" Victoria was still being stubborn and still didn't give her the knife. Luna grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. She forced the knife out of her hand. "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"I can't help it! It feels better than before."

"Hun, he doesn't deserve you. If he's picking someone else over you, she''d better be worth it, or he will regret everything he did to you. Now, NO MORE CUTTING."

"Fine."

"Promise?"

"Yes......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@smuffin I'm not gonna put kyuhyun & Nichkhun together but he'll be in the story more

I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER. I'll have a happy ending(: