Stalker....?

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:

It was time to go shopping after Luna took away the knife. I called Amber and she came. "Let's go to that coffee shop." I said.
"Alright let's go." Amber said.
We went and got 3 frappucinos. And we walled to the closest mall.

Nichkhun's POV:
I saw Victoria at the coffee shop. She wasn't doing anything but she just bought coffee with her friends. I eavesdropped on their conversation and decided that I was gonna go to the mall too. I followed Victoria to every shop she went to. I never knew she was that addicted to shopping. I put a small branch on my green cap and stayed hidden between plants. You can stay I stalked her. So, far, she went to like 6 shops and she had 6 bags. Wow. This chick can shop.

Victoria's POV:

I swear to god.....I can feel someone watching me. Then I heard something rustle. I saw a plant moved. I grabbed it and a cap came off. I saw Nichkhun. "Pathetic......." I mumbled to myself. I threw the cap gently at him and walked away. I've had enough shopping. "Let's go home." Luna said. "Sure." Amber said.

Nichkhun's POV:

I followed Victoria. To where she was staying. I saw her climb up the stairs on Luna's balcony and into her room. I felt so bad for her. I...wanted to help her. I sent her a text with a private number.

PRIVATE NAME (ME): COME DOWN 2 THE COFFEE SHOP.

Victoria: WHO ARE YOU?!?!

PRIVATE NAME: IT'S UMMA.

Victoria: Why is your number private?!

PRIVATE NAME: BECAUSE I GOT A NEW PHONE

Victoria: Fine...if you're my "umma", what's Nichkhun's number?

I was so surprised she asked that.

PRIVATE NAME: 010-2797-5588.

Victoria: What's appa's number?

I didn't know if I had her appa's number or not. Then I remembered that he gave me it if Victoria was having trouble.

PRIVATE NAME: 010-4321-9876

Victoria: Fine. But can I move back in?

PRIVATE NAME: WE'LL DISCUSS IT.....

Then I went to the coffee shop. I looked for Victoria. Then, she came and sat at a table. I waited a while then I grabbed her wrist. "Let go!" "Not until you listen to me first." she grumbled. "Where are we going?!" "Just follow me." I took her to the back of the coffee shop. "Victoria, why are you cutting yourself?"

"I'm supposed to meet my umma."

"I did that."

"WHY?! I wanted to move back in and stuff."

"Just listen to me. Why are you cutting yourself?"

"Because, I was played." she said with a serious face. I took her hand with the wrapped gauze. "How long have you been doing this?" "You don't need to know." "I do." "WHY?!?!" "Because I worry......."

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU WORRIED?!"

"I have reasons."

"You don't."

"Just tell me and I'll leave you alone."

"I've been doing this for three days. Yesterday was the last day I did it. Luna took the knife away from me. Now move." she pushed my arm and walked away. What happened to her?

I went to meet Yoona. We went to a fast food restaurant. We shared a large shake and chugged it down. I kept thinking about Victoria the whole time though. I sighed.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." After we fished eating, she kissed me and waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear to god....Khuntoria WILL get better:)

but for now, drama 24/7