Cutting

Arranged Love

Victoria's POV:
Three days and I still wanted to cuss my head out. But I couldn't cause cussing makes me feel mean. I wonder what he's doing to or with that tramp. I have one question. Why did he come and look for me? Last period of school, then I can relax.

Nichkhun's POV:
To be honest, I was really worried about Victoria. Where could she have gone? When I arrived at school, the first thing I did was to go look for her. Maybe she was at school. Turns out she was. There she was at her locker. I went up to her.

Victoria's POV:
I felt something tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw that person was Nichkhun. And I ignored him.

"I get that you're mad, but I'm just worried about you." I still ignored him. "I'll walk you to class." "Don't count on it." I walked away. I was still so sad. I couldn't ever forget the memory. Then when it was time for class, I made sure I didn't come after Nichkhun so I didn't have to sit near him. But I was a little late and I didn't want to sit next to him. So like last time, I sat on the floor. The teacher didn't mind cause I already did it once.
I notice that Nichkhun was trying to get my attention. He kept whispering my name.

Nickhun's POV:
I couldn't even get her to look at me. So I tore a piece of paper and wrote," where are you staying? I'm worried." when the teacher wasn't looking I threw the paper to her. She gave me a harsh look. She took a look at it, ripped it and threw it in the trash.
She raised her hand. "May I get a hall pass?" she asked. "yes." the teacher responded. "Can I get a hall pass too?" I asked. "Go ahead." he said.
When I went out of the classroom, I looked for Victoria. I couldn't find her anywhere. Instead, I hear crying from a janitor's closet. I opened the door. I saw a knife and blood dripping from Victoria's palm. She simply ignored me and walked out of there like nothing happened. "Victoria wait!" she didn't even stop. I ran after her. She wouldn't stop. And finally she went to the girls' washroom.

Victoria's POV:
I couldn't believe Nichkhun saw me. I feel so pitied of. I washed the blood off my palm but it just kept dripping. I need to get some gauze. I had to wait until I got to Luna's house. I got some paper towels and kept it on my palm and went back to class. It hurt. I couldn't take it. It was last period. When is it gonna end. I waited. 15 more minutes. 10 more minutes. 5 mote minutes. 1 more minute. 10 more seconds. And finally the bell rang. I went to Luna and asked her for gauze. "Unnie! What happened?" "Umm...I cut myself on accident." "How?!" " I slipped and there was this sharp thing and..." I trailed off.
"Explain."
"Fine I really cut myself on purpose."
"Give me the knife then. I can't have you hurting yourself all the time." we went home and she got some gauze from the first aid kit in her room. Luna wrapped it around my hand and put it together with a needle. She's so sweet.

~next day~
I woke up really early. It was 5:24 am. I took Luna's first aid kit out. I took all the gauze I could find. I went to the kitchen and looked for a small knife. There was one. I took it and hid it in my backpack. Then I went to sleep again.
~same time as yesterday~
I took the gauze and knife out. I asked for a hall pass. I went to the janitor's closet. I took the gauze off my hand. I cut myself in the same place so Luna wouldn't see my other hand covered in gauze. I cut it so deep it literally stabbed through. I winced in pain, but I swear to god, it felt better than seeing Nichkhun with that girl. Then when I was wrapping more gauze around my hand, the door opened. It was Nichkhun again. I didn't want to explain to him. He held me by my shoulders. "What are you doing to yourself?" I didn't answer him. "I'm worried about you Victoria. You look like you need therapy."
"Go worry about the international ."
"what?"
"Slip of the tongue."

No one's POV:
That might have been the first time Victoria had ever said a bad word.
"dang it I'm not clean anymore." she murmured to herself. She could've gone through her whole life not saying one bad word.
"sorry I didn't mean it." she shook his arms off her and left. She went to the bathroom to continuously wrap her hand. When she was done she headed back to class, the knife in her pocket.
When class was over she went hime. Tired. She couldn't wait to sleep as late as she wanted.
------------------------------

-------
Chapter bad? Good? Comment below thank you!