Baby Seo ShinAe

EXO K Hello Baby

(camera rolling)

 

The baby was sitting in the car. She was waiting for her Appas to come to her. EXO walked out from the house and approached the black car that was waiting in front of the house.

They were hesitating to open the car door as they were nervous.

“Hyung, you are the leader. You go open the door.” Sehun asked Suho to open the door and take the baby.

“Come on, hyung!” D.O pushed Suho to the car.

“Arasso.. Arasso.” Suho said as he approached the car.

“Aah, I’m nervous.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said together behind Sehun and D.O’s back.

Suho opened the door. He saw a baby girl there. She was shy to see Suho. Suho could only smile looking at the cute baby.

“Annyeong. Come with Appa! Come on!” Suho reached his hand to the baby. She took Suho’s hand with hesitation. She might think like ‘who is this Ajusshi?’, but she took Suho’s hand at the end. “Aigoo, neomu yeppo… so cute.” Suho took the baby and bring her outside. The baby’s mom also got out from the car to assist her baby for a while.

“Aaaa, the baby is so pretty. Who is her name?” Sehun asked with excitement.

“Seo ShinAe, her name is Seo ShinAe.” The baby’s mom answered to Sehun. The baby hadn’t said anything and was calm in Suho’s hand. D.O approached the baby and tried to take her from Suho.

"Doesn't she look like someone we know? She looks familiar. her gaze..." Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

ShinAe was a cute and pretty baby. She was three years old. Her cheeks were chubby. She made EXO K appa liked her as they saw her. She was just so cute that the appa really wanted to hold her.

“Come to D.O appa. From now on, we are your appa.” D.O said to the baby and smiled.

But the baby whined. She didn’t want to go to D.O. She whined and wanted to be with her mom.

“Aaa, ommaaa…” and then the baby cried. Her mom took her from Suho’s hand.

D.O felt guilty for making the baby crying.

“D.O ya, you shouldn’t have said that. You babo! You made the baby cry now.” Baekhyun said to D.O and made him even guiltier.

“Mian…” D.O lowered his head.

“It’s okay, D.O ya. She is just shy to meet new people.” Suho said to D.O to comfort him.

The baby was brought the house by EXO K Appas and off course accompanied by her mom.

As they walked to the house, Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried to approach the baby. They played peek-a-boo with the baby, and the baby laughed as she played with Baekhyun appa and Chanyeol appa. D.O seemed pissed and jealous seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Kai walked behind Suho. He seemed to be afraid to approach the baby after seeing her crying. Sehun was with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He tried to approach the baby too but was hindered by the two of them.

“Ah, hyung. Let me play with her too…” Sehun whined as he pulled Chanyeol’s clothes.

“Aish, Ga! Play with Suho hyung or Kai.” Chanyeol pushed Sehun to Suho.

“Don’t be greedy, Chanyeol aa. Let Sehun play with her too. He is her appa too anyway.” Suho commanded Chanyeol to let Sehun play with ShinAe.

They arrived at the living room. The baby was playing with Baekhyun as she sat in Chanyeol’s lap. Suho smiled to see the baby playing happily. Her angelic smile cheered up the atmosphere of the house.

“ShinAe ya, ShinAe ga myeotsaliya (how old are you?)?” Sehun approached ShinAe and asked question. ShinAe looked at Sehun and she showed him her five fingers.

“Aigooo, ShinAe is five years old?” Sehun said.

“Aiish, babo. It’s impossible that ShinAe is five years old. She’s only three, you babo.” Chanyeol tapped Sehun’s head.

“Hyung! ShinAe showed me that she’s five.”

“Ya, but her mom said she’s three. If ShinAe showed you all of her ten fingers, are you going to believe that she’s ten years old?”

“Arasso…” Sehun lowered his head in embarrassment.

D.O mastered up his courage to approach ShinAe again. He gave her strawberry milk to take her attention.

“ShinAe ya, do you like ddalgi uyu? Appa will give it to you.” ShinAe stood up from Chanyeol’s lap. She slowly approach D.O as she saw the strawberry milk.

“Ya! You cheat!” Chanyeol yelled to D.O.

D.O was very happy to see his strawberry milk is working to take ShinAe’s attention. He was just smiling looking at Chanyeol’s unbelievable-face.

ShinAe took the strawberry milk from D.O’s hand, and then D.O took ShinAe and lifted her.

“Yeaaah, aaa uri ddal neomu kyeopda (our daughter is so pretty)…” D.O was cheering by himself as he carried ShinAe in his arms.

He sat on the couch with ShinAe, and talked with her.

“ShinAe ya, do you want appa to open this for you?” D.O offered the strawberry milk to ShinAe.

“Eng…” ShinAe nodded to D.O appa. He was making the other even more jealous. It was Kai who was still doing nothing to approach ShinAe.

Kai approached one of the cameras. “Ah, jinjja. I am just afraid to see her crying again. Oddokhae? What if I approach her and then she cries again? I don’t want that. I hate seeing baby crying.” Kai sighed. He really wanted to be close to ShinAe but he was just awkward and didn’t know what to do.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went out. They said that they wanted to take revenge on D.O for taking ShinAe from them. ShinAe was playing with Sehun and Suho appa.

Suddenly…

“ShinAe yaaa!!!” ShinAe was surprised to hear her named called. Chanyeol yelled as he ran inside the living room and brought a teddy bear. Baekhyun also came with an animal can doll (it was a dog doll).

Chanyeol and Baekhyun succeeded to take ShinAe’s attention.

“Uwaaa, innyeongida (it’s a doll!!!)!!” ShinAe went off the couch and approach Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They saw D.O’s disappointed face. He was pissed again. But then all the six appas played together with ShinAe. Even Kai was playing with her too. The other appa told Kai to dance and he did as he told. ShinAe smiled as she saw Kai danced and the Kai was happy to see ShinAe’s smile. After that he was not afraid to play with ShinAe like the others.

 

 

At last the baby came out. Please give your comments so that the story can improve. Please give your love for EXO K and Seo ShinAe J