Baby, we'll do our best for you!!!

EXO K Hello Baby

“Chanyeol Hyung! You messed it up!!! Ah, it’s such a waste! Jinjja akkapda!” Sehun yelled to Chanyeol for spilling the milk that he already made.

“Ya! Relax sehun aa, we’re still practicing.” Chanyeol avoid Sehun so Sehun wouldn’t take a revenge on him.

“Come on boys! Let’s start filming!” The director called the EXO members. “Ja, Hana dul set, Action!”

As expected, D.O succeeded to make the milk for the baby. Suho and Kai who also practiced hard succeeded. Baekhyun almost failed, but he also succeeded. And as expected, Chanyeol messed his milk. He put too much milk so it was too sweet.

“Well, I like sweet milk.” He lied to cover his mistake.

“Try it then.” Sehun challenged him. Chanyeol couldn’t say no. he drank the milk and his face showed it all, the milk was far too sweet. All the members laughed and .

In the other hand, Sehun unexpectedly failed the test. But EXO made it to the next task.

 

The next task is guessing what the baby said. The woman voice from the speaker echoed.

“This is the last task, so you have to do it well. I’ll give you time for practice.” The director said to EXO K.

“Ah, jinjja!  I don’t like this. How can I understand what the baby said if I don’t even understand what our magnae’s talking about when he’s speaking.” Chanyeol teased Sehun again.

“Hyung!” Sehun made a cute facial expression to Chanyeol.

Therefore Chanyeol fall for Sehun’s aegyo and he Sehun’s hair. “Aigooo! Mianhae, uri Sehunnie.”

“Let’s practice it with Sehun then…” Baekhyun said to the other members.

“Why me! Again?” Sehun looked at the leader with a help-me-hyung expression.

“Sehun aa, we’ll count on you.” Kai Sehun’s hair like the other members. The elder members really treated Sehun like a baby then.

“Sehun aa, how old are you?” D.O asked.

“I’m 19 years old (in Korean age).” Sehun answered flatly.

“Ya! Try to answer it in a cute way, like you did in ShimShimTapa with Shindong sunbaenim. Ja, let’s do it again. How old are you?”

“Arasso. Hmm~ Yeol ahop Ccal…” Sehun answered it cutely. Even the other members laughed and cheered for his cuteness.

“You test us now. Try saying something like a baby, then ask one of us to guess what you say.” Suho instructed Sehun.

“Arasso, Baekhyun Hyung, ‘Bbaekyun hyung, na paegoppayo. Sehunnie bab cajuo’…” (Baekhyun hyung, I’m hungry. Buy me food please.)

“Hahaha, go to Suho hyung to buy you food. Don’t ask that to me, you babo! Aigooo…”

“You know what I said, hyung?”

“Of course I know. ~Nnato agi chanaaa’~…” (I’m a baby too) Baekhyun said that he’s a baby too in a really cute way that it was almost the same like Sehun.

“You guys babo!” Chanyeol snapped Sehun and Baehyun’s hands as he felt enough seeing their aegyo.

 

“Ja, I think you guys are ready. Now, let’s start then!” The directors called the EXO K members. “Hana, dul, set. Action!”

 

After the baby’s voice, you have to shout out what the baby said together.

“Yeaaah, let’s start!” Chanyeol said in rapper style.

Baby’s voice: ppanana uyuu ca cuo cuo

“Aaa, Mwoya igeo!!” Chanyeol messed his hair as he didn’t know what the baby said.

“Ah, it’s easy. The baby said ‘Banana uyu’ (Banana milk).” D.O said with confidence.

“Yes, but what’s next. It’s like cuocuocuo. Is it ‘choco’? chocolate?” Kai discussed what the baby said with D.O. Baekhyun, Suho, and Sehun also joined them.

“Ah, I think it’s ‘Banana uyu sajuo’ (buy me banana milk)? Eoddae?” Baekhyun said to the members.

“Ah, right. It is ‘banana uyu sajuo’.” Suho approved Baekhyun’s answer. “Ja, let’s answer it. Hana dul set…”

“BANANA UYU SAJUO.”  EXO K yelled members together.

Ding dong ding

It was right.

“Next!” D.O said excitedly.

 

Baby’s voice: ca ka nae ccoya.

 

“Ah, jinjja. Molla!” Chanyeol frustrated again because he couldn’t understand what the baby said.

“I think he’ll be a bad appa. Even I know what the baby said.” Suho said. “I think it is ‘Cha ga nae Kko ya’ (the car is mine).”

“That’s right, hyung. Let’s say it then.” Sehun approved Suho’s answer too.

“CHA GA NAE KKO YA.” The EXO K members shout it together.

Ding dong ding

That was right too.

Baby’s voice: ppololo ya kyongi mannatta

 

“Ah, this is easy! At last there’s something that I know.” Chanyeol shouted in excitement.

“What is it, Chanyeol aa?” Baekhyun asked.

“it it ‘Pororo wa Krong-I mannatda’ (Pororo and Krong meet).”

“Yeah yeah, that seems right.” Sehun told Chanyeol excitedly.

“hana dul set…” Suho said.

“PORORO WAS KRONG-I MANNATDA.” EXO K members shouted the answer of the last baby voice.

Ding dong ding

“Yeeaay… now we passed the test, right?” Chanyeol asked as he came toward one of the camera. The other members were also cheering.

 

“Now you can meet the baby.” The director told EXO K members.

EXO K members were all shouting and cheering in excitement as they are going to meet their baby.