Mission and The Surprise

EXO K Hello Baby

Early morning in the baby house, all six EXO appas were still far away in their dreamland. Baby ShinAe was in her room, together with her appas in her dreamland.

Alarm rang inside the appas’ room.

~~~~ TIME CONTROL!!!!~

The loud music continued, Sehun was shocked and woke up immediately. He took the phone on the table in front of Kai’s bed and turned the alarm off. He went back to his bed and back to sleep.

The PD hyung entered their room. He rang a bell near the EXO members’ ears. Suho as their leader got up immediately.

“PD nim? Why waking us so early in the morning? I still want to sleep.” Suho said as he whined.

“Bballi wake the others.” The PD said coolly and calm.

“Algesseumnida.” Suho looked at Sehun who was sleeping beside him. “Sehun aa, ireona! Ireona bwa!” Suho shook Sehun’s body.

“Aah, hyung. Let’s sleep a bit more.”

“The PD told us to wake up… Bballi ireona!”

“Ah hyung, it’s still…” Suddenly Suho lifted Sehun’s head and pulled his hand.

“Ah, bballi!”

“Arasso…”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun already got up and fixed each other hair as there are cameras in the room. Both wore hoodies. The look fresh and bright even without make up. Baekhyun looked like a kid without eyeliner. D.O is still trying to wake Kai up.

 “Jongin aa, ireona!”

“Mwoya hyung?” Kai kicked D.O and D.O fell from his bed. D.O then attacked Kai and succeeds to wake him up.

 

 

The EXO members entered the living room. Suho noticed a paper on the table with Hello Baby sign.

“Mwoya ige?”

“Is that kind of mission? Wah, daebak!” D.O was the energetic one.

“Kyungsoo ya, you can say that now, but later you’ll regret it.” Chanyeol looked like he has millions of experiences.

D.O smirked at Chanyeol.

 “Please read the paper on the table.” The PD commanded the appas.

Suho took the paper and read it, and then his eyes widened. He laughed and gave the paper to Baekhyun who was standing right next to him.

“What? Mission? What’s the meaning of this PD nim?” Baekhyun looked upset as he read the paper.

“Woaaah!!! Daebak daebak! What is it Baekhyun aa?” D.O asked excitedly.

“Don’t worry, we will give you a present, ani, two presents actually if you succeed. But if you fail, 3 of you have to sleep outside tonight.” The PD explained briefly.

“Eiiish, you already planned us to sleep outside right, PD nim? Whose idea is this? Is it you writer noona?” Chanyeol curiously asked the writer noona who was standing behind the PD.

“Ja, anyway, we have to succeed the mission so that none of us have to sleep outside tonight.” The leader gathered the members and told them to prepare for the mission.

 

In the mission card:

Collect at least 15 toys that have Hello Baby mark on it from all of the toys that are spread in the XXX Park.

 

While preparing…

“Hyung, XXX Park is not a small place. Do you think we can succeed this?” Sehun whispered to Suho so the other members can’t hear him.

“We have to try.”

“But what if, what if we fail? Who do you think will sleep outside tonight?” Sehun lowered his voice even more.

“Let’s not think about that first, Sehun aa.”

 

EXO K arrived at the XXX Park.

“Woaaah, let’s search all of the toys!!!” D.O shouted excitedly.

It was cold that day and it was still 9 AM in the morning.

“You have 30 minutes to collect the toys.” The PD announced. EXO K members looked shocked.

“Eish, PD nim… Isn’t that too much?” Kai smirked as he couldn’t believe the staffs only give them 30 minutes to collect the toys.

 

Baekhyun searched the playground. He saw there is a toy on the swing. It was a box of Barbie doll. But there is no Hello Baby sticker on it, instead….

“I found it!!! Ah, why is it kkwang?!!” Baekhyun shouted. “Chanyeol aa, I found one!” Baekhyun screamed as he called Chanyeol who was about 15 meters away from him.

“Eodiya?” Chanyeol approached Baekhyun excitedly.

“But it’s kkwang.” Bakhyun said flatly.

“Eiiish!! Why do you call me then…”

 

Sehun innocently searched the toys between the shrubberies. Kai searched in the telephone box near the playground but found nothing.  Suho already found 2 toys with Hello Baby marks. D.O unfortunately found 3 kkwang toys.

Chanyeol climbed to the slide. He found a robot toys with Hello baby mark on it. Baekhyun went near the pool and he saw a boat with 2 toys on it. But he didn’t have any idea how to get the boat as it was on the middle of the pool.

“Ah!!! Oddokhae… there must be real toys there. Ah, I need tall guy. Chanyeol. Chanyeol aa!!! Chanyeol aa!” Baekhyun ran all the way to Chanyeol as he screamed out his name.

“Wae? Wae?”

“I saw two toys in the boat there, but it is in the middle of the pool. I couldn’t reach it.”

“Are you sure it’s real?”

“Of course, it’s difficult to get those toys so I’m sure they are the real one.”

Chanyeol ran and brought the robot toy in his hand. He saw the toys in the boat. He handed the robot to Baekhyun and searched for some kind of paddle. But then he saw a block of wood near the edge of the pool. He approached it and realized that there was a rope attached to it and it was connected to the boat.

“Baekhyun aa, how can you not realizing that there is a rope here?!”

Chanyeol pulled the rope and Baekhyun helped him. They took the toys inside the boat. The two toys have Hello Baby mark on it.

 

On the other hand, D.O who was so determined already found 4 toys with hello Baby mark on it.

“D.O hyung daebak! You already found four? Well, no wonder with those big eyes of yours.” Sehun praised D.O and helped him bring the toys.

“You did good job too. At least you found one.”

It was almost 25 minutes since they started searching…

Kai climbed a suspicious tree near the playground. He then found two toys there.

Baekhyun searched near the fountain and he saw a toy in the middle of the fountain. He entered the fountain and took the toy. Fortunately it had Hello Baby mark on it as Baekhyun was all wet and soaked. Suho found a hole under a tree and there was another toy with Hello Baby mark on it.

 

All EXO members gathered as the time limit was up.

They collected the toys and counted them.

“Yeah, there are 16 toys with marks on…” D.O cheered.

 

2 minutes before the time limit.

Sehun was wondering around a lamp. He found the lamp suspicious as it was still on though it was already 9.27 AM. There he found two dolls with Hello Baby Mark.

 

Mission Succeed.

 

Inside the baby house…

All EXO members celebrated their victory.

“So, PD nim, what is the two presents that you promised earlier?” Chanyeol teasingly asked the PD.

“As you all succeed the mission, we’ll give you the presents.”

Then the door knocked.

“Nuguseyo?” Sehun asked as he approached the door and open it.

“What is it Sehun aa?” Kai and Suho asked together.

“Uwaaaaah!!!! Hyung!!! Come here!!!”

The other members ran to Sehun. They were curious why Sehun cheered excitedly.

“We got another child, ani… two kids. TWIN!!!” D.O was the most excited one. Chanyeol couldn’t hide his excited face too and he took one of the twin while the other already in D.O’s arms.

“PD nim, are they the presents you are talking about?” Suho asked excitedly.

“Uwaaaah, daebak!!!! TWIN!!!” Baekhyun cheered and kissed the boy in Chanyeol’s arms.