The Last Luv I Adore (Final) [kimnyachan & Lee Joon]

[Khubbycatalogue] Receptions and Weddings of Love

 

“Joon… I sometimes wish we didn’t have to leave.”

“Why is that yobo?”

“It’s just everything about this place. It’s so calming and sweet… it’s a homey place. I’d love to raise our child here.”

I turned my head slightly to look at Joon and noticed he was contemplating something.

“Joon, don’t worry too much about it. We’ll be able to return here one day, I know it.”

I smiled lightly at him and then tapped his nose.

He looked at me in playful shock and then tapped my nose in return and I knew we were good.

“Did you finish packing Joon? Or were you feeling lonely in the room?”

“I just need to take the suitcases downstairs so that I can put them in the car.”

“Really?!? We still have a few hours until we have to leave Joonie. What’re we going to do?”

“Well let me take the suitcases downstairs and after we check out we’ll figure out what to do with our extra time.”

Joon pulled his hands off of me and I suddenly felt the need to grab his hands and pull him towards me.

“Saranghaeyo Joon,” I whispered softly while hugging him tightly to my body.

“Saranghaeyo Nya.”

I let him go after another minute of just standing there in his embrace.

“I’ll be back up here shortly Nya.”

I watched him grab the suitcases and walk swiftly out of the door and into the hallway.

I felt a sense of emptiness in my heart, almost as if I lost something dear to me.

‘What is going on? It must be some side effects of the pregnancy.’

Though even when I kept saying it was because of the pregnancy, another part of me knew it was something worse.

I turned back to the balcony and looked out to see a group of young children running on the beach, splashing each other with water.

They were running around without a care. It looked as if nothing was bothering them and nothing would.

I had a sudden urge to suddenly act like a little kid.

I wanted to feel like I didn’t have to worry about anything in the world.

I just wanted to be free.

I turned away from the balcony after closing the screen door and pulling the curtains shut.

After thinking of what to do next I felt that sense of emptiness, though it was stronger now than before.

“Yobo~”

The emptiness was gone and I looked to the doorway to see Joon shirtless and walking toward me with open arms.

I walked into his arms and looked up at him after he hugged me back.

“What are you doing without a shirt on mister?”

“It’s too hot to walk around with a shirt on now. Especially after carrying all that luggage down to our car.”

“As long as you aren’t trying to woo some other girl, Joon.” I giggled after that, knowing Joon would never do something like that.

“Let’s go downstairs Nya. We can figure out what to do on the way down.”

The two of us held hands as we walked out of the room and towards the elevator to head back towards our life after our honeymoon.

After getting downstairs I noticed that our song was playing softly in the lobby area of the hotel.

I smiled softly and gently squeezed Joon’s hand a bit tighter.

He looked down at me with a questioning look on his face, but when I smiled softly at him and shook my head, he just smiled softly and leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

Right before he reached my cheek though I turned my head so our lips met in a tender kiss.

He pulled away after a few moments and we walked towards the exit to get to our car.

“I checked out earlier when I brought the luggage down.” He said as we walked out.

“So what are we going to do for the rest of the day  Joonie~?”

“I was thinking we could walk the beach and just spend some time alone with nothing to bother us.”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him as we walked towards our car.

I sat in the passenger seat and watched Joon drive us along the road towards one of the beaches. As we got closer I noticed that it was a beautiful abandoned beach!

“How did you find a beach like this?” I asked shocked.

“One of my school trips,” he replied. “We came here and I told myself that day that I would bring my bride here.”

We parked and got out of the car.

“Go ahead of me Nya. I’ll be following you in a second,” Joon said. “I have to get something out of the trunk.”

“Alright yobo.”

I walked towards the beach then kicked my sandals off when I reached the sand. 

As I walked towards the water I made sure to watch out for any glass that may be found in the sand… but I noticed how soft and silky the sand was against my feet.

I walked towards the edge of the water and watched the small waves lap at my feet.

“Nya~”

I turned to see Joon standing next to a picnic blanket and basket settled on the sand.

I smiled widely and skipped my way over.

“Joonie-yobo~ When did you do this?” I asked surprised.

“It’s a surprise!”

I giggled in delight as he whisked me up in his arms and twirled me around.

He set me down on the blanket and watched me in silent enjoyment as I pulled everything out of the basket in glee.

He sat across from me as I started setting the food onto different plates.

“Yobo~”

I looked up at him, only to see a brilliant pale blue rose staring back at me.

I looked past it to see Joon’s smiling face and I took it from his hand only to feel something drop in my hand.

Looking down I noticed a gorgeous silver ring sitting in my hand. I picked it up to see a deep blue, heart-shaped stone surrounded by tiny diamonds.(http://bit.ly/bwWtrm)

“Joonie, what is this for?” I asked quietly.

“Am I not allowed to give you gifts? Or…” he paused. “You don’t like it?”

He sighed, almost as if he expected it, then put his hand out.

“Give it back.”

“WHA-? Why would I do that Joon?”

“You don’t like it.”

“Are you kidding?! This ring is amazing! I love it Joon~”

“…really?”

“Yes Joonie-yobo~ I was speechless… that’s why I didn’t say anything.”

He smiled when he heard me say that.

“Okay then Nya. Now open wide… aaah~”

“Aaaah~”

The rest of our afternoon went so smoothly.

We went walking along the beach and then went walking through the small forest that was along the beach.

We were silent the whole time, just holding hands and enjoying each other’s company.

It was better than the wedding.

As it was getting later into the night I realized our alone time was coming to an end, our honeymoon was ending.

“Do we really have to leave Joon?” I asked as we walked hand-in-hand toward the car.

“Yes. I wish I could say that we didn’t have to, but that’s not exactly possible at the moment.”

“It’s alright Joon~”

As we got into the car we thought about the amazing time we had together.

At the thought of our honeymoon ending I put my hand to my stomach, I guess Joon noticed.

“Are you alright? You’re not feeling good? What is it?” he asked quickly and in fear of something bad happening.

“I’m fine Joon,” I replied, placing my hand on his cheek. “I’m just so glad that we are going to have a baby.”

He sighed in relief and made sure I was buckled before he buckled himself in and then we drove off.

After about an hour or so, when we were about to reach the bridge to drive back to Seoul I decided to turn on the radio.

When I tuned into one of the stations our song was playing.

“Wow… Joon it’s our song~”

“Yeah it is. Why are you surprised though?”

“I’m not… it’s just a coincedence though.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, but why did we pick a somewhat sad song to be OUR sad song?”

“I’m not sure Nya. I love this song as much as you though. Cause you’ll always be my last love.”

I smiled at him and then turned to face the road only to see some headlights in the distance that looked as if they were heading right towards us.

“Joon. What’s that vehicle doing?”

“I don’t know.”

He got extremely concentrated and I knew that this may not turn out well.

We continued driving though Joon tried to stay as far away from that vehicle as possible, I don’t know how it happened though.

“Joon… Joon… JOON!”

I heard one line of the song and saw Joon pull himself in front of me as the inevitable happened.

Hey stared at me and I felt his piercing gaze touch my soul. I felt a single tear run down my cheek as I saw one single tear run down Joon’s face.

“You’re my last love Nya.”

He kissed me lightly just as our tears met and mingled on our lips…

And then we crashed.

~6 years later~

It’s our honeymoon anniversary.

Yes, I do in fact keep track, considering it is also shares the day with the day of Joon’s death.

I don’t try to remember it too much, but it’s engraved into my memory.

His last words to me, that last sweet kiss.

And then he was taken away from me by a fugitive on the run, while he protected me and our baby.

“Hello yobo~ How have you been?”

I kneeled in front of his grave and placed down a bouquet of pale blue roses, feeling the emptiness fly away. With my love the emptiness always went away.

“Lee Hana is doing well. She’s with her grandmother today though.”

I clapped my hands and then bowed my head in silent prayer.

Then I stayed where I was and lit on of the incense I brought with me.

“Hana wishes she could meet you, yobo. She wants to meet her daddy.”

A silent tear ran down my cheek.

“I told her that your always with her. Which is true isn’t it? I know your with the two of us, you always will be.”

I pulled out a handkerchief from my purse, one of Joon’s.

“You were protecting us both, I know that, but did you really have to go? You could’ve come through, right?”

I let out a sob.

“I feel so empty without you Joon-yobo. I know you would want me to be happy, but it’s so hard! Without you here I don’t feel like myself.”

I felt my body being racked by sobs and didn’t hold them back.

“I just really wish you were here Joon.”

I felt my cellphone vibrating and ignored it.

“I love you Joon-yobo. I’ll always love you. And like you said that night six years ago, you’re my last love Joon.”

I stood up and felt the emptiness settle back in over my heart.

Tears still flowing down my pale cheeks I made my way away from Joon’s grave.

Getting into the car and wiping my tears I started the car and sat there, silently staring at Joon’s grave, willing him to come back to me.

I the radio before I left and heard the starting notes of our song, Last Luv by MBLAQ start to play.

I looked at the grave once more and then turned and started driving away.

I felt my cellphone vibrating again and stopped at the exit of the cemetary.

Pulling out my cellphone and opening it I noticed the caller and dropped my cellphone in surprise.

*Lee Joonie-yobo~*

~Beki 
(I hope all of you enjoyed that first fic! I'm currently working on the second and should get up part 1 shortly!)