The Last Luv I Adore Pt. 1 [kimnyachan & Lee Joon]

[Khubbycatalogue] Receptions and Weddings of Love

 

The Last Luv I Adore Parts 1&2

Application for TWO SHOT 

1) Name: Kim Nya

2) Husband’s Name: Lee Joon

3) Wedding Date: 22-06-2010

4) Wedding Location: Seoul in South Korea

5) Wedding Size: MBLAQ members, Rain and our families.

6) Type of Wedding: A beautiful and touching one :P

7) Color Scheme: white and soft yellow

8) Wedding Song: Super Junior-Marry U

9) Bride’s Makeup IMG: http://bit.ly/9ktUnK

10) Wedding Dress IMG: http://bit.ly/bunVAa

11) Husband’s Tuxedo IMG: http://bit.ly/9NY7of (the one Joon is wearing)

12) Transportation to Wedding/Reception: limousine xD

13) Reception Location: In the J.Tune

14) Photoshoot Location: Gyeongbokgung Palace

15) Honeymoon Location: Jeju Island

16) Honeymoon Activities: Going for a walk in the island and the beach.

17) Transportation to Honeymoon: Car

18) Any Plot Twists? no.

19) Other Requests: Joon is very romantic and always made me surprises *-*

20) Special Song: Last Luv-MBLAQ

21) Small Tale of How You First Met? I worked in a small coffee that MBLAQ loved to go and we met there, Joon got interested in me and I in him…

22) How Did You First Meet?  Joon introduced himself to me at the coffee and asked me out.

23) Couple Song? Last Luv - MBLAQ.

24) Small Tale Looking Into the Future? In Jeju Island we had a romantic night :P and i told Joon that i was pregnant.

25) If Yes to 24, How Many Kids and Their Names and Ages: A baby girl, Lee Hana a baby.

26) End of Relationship? In Jeju island we had an accident making Lee Joon die and leaving me pregnant.

27) Extras: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS TWO-SHOT, also good luck and work :)

Part 1

It’s my wedding day~

I’m so excited and absolutely ecstatic about today.

I’ve been waiting for this day my whole life. I think every girl waits forever for this day.

Waiting with baited breath and hoping they find their Mr. Perfect.

I know I did~

I felt my cell phone vibrating and picked it up to see my Mr. Perfect’s name on the screen.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyoung Nya~”

“Hey Joonie-yobo~ where are you?”

“Almost at the church. What about you?”

“I’m sitting in the dressing room waiting for more people to arrive. I’ll come out to meet you~”

I hung up the phone and jumped out of my seat. I quickly walked to the door in my high heels and started down the stairs.

The one bad thing about the dressing room is that it’s located near the back of the church, so it’s a far walk to the front entrance.

I tried to run and realized it wouldn’t be possible in heels. So I took them off and darted towards the front entrance.

People probably looked weirdly at me as I ran past in my secretary style dress with it’s a-line skirt.

I had put my veil on and had forgotten about it and realized it was on my head when I stopped at the entrance and a flurry of lace flew over my face.

I didn’t worry too much about it and instead walked out of the entrance to see Joon getting out of his car with the rest of MBLAQ.

And then I heard the hoots.

“Look at the hottie bride!” Mir called.

“Yowza Joon! Marry her fast before I get her!” G.O. commented.

I saw Seungho walking towards me and saw the joker smirk on his face and realized what he had in mind.

He kneeled in front of me and grabbed my right hand.

“My dearest Nya, will you run off into the sunset with me and forget about Joon?”

“I don’t know Seungho,” I replied. “I love Joon dearly!”

I looked up at Joon secretly so he couldn’t see me and noticed that he was slightly upset.

“I think I may join you Seungho!”

Seungho stood up quickly with a huge grin, grabbed my hand, and we ran off into the church.

He ran off quickly enough that as I turned to follow him, I saw a predatory smirk spread across his features.

“Seungho-oppa, hurry! He’s going into his predatory mode!”

Seungho looked at me in shock. He pulled me towards him and then picked me up bridal style and ran off.

Joon was quick to follow. I watched over Seungho’s shoulder as Joon followed behind with that same smirk on his face.

It looked like it was too easy for him. Then I realized what he was going to do.

“Seungho, you have to slow down when I tell you to okay? And when I reach 1 stop completely and duck, okay?”

“Alright.”

I watched Joon as he sped up even more and started my quick countdown.

“3, 2,” I said. “and 1. duck!”

When I said duck, Seungho stopped and ducked as Joonie-yobo ran at right at us and jumped over us, expecting to grab me only to fly over us.

Seungho stood up and put me down as I looked at Joon turning around, getting ready to run at us again.

I ran over towards him, grabbed his face in my hands, and pulled him to my eye level.

“Haha, fooled ya!”

Then I pecked on the lips and proceeded to skip away, which didn’t get me very far.

“Nuh uh-uh~ You’re not going anywhere.” Joon said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as he walked away.

“Joon, put me down! You want me to flash one of your friends?” I said as I swatted his back.

“You wouldn’t wear a dress that short, Nya. You know that as well as I do.”

And he’s right. I wouldn’t wear something that was really, really short.

“Please put me down yobo? You can still carry me, but do you have to carry me over your shoulder?”

He shouldered me into his arms and carried me towards the dressing room.

I opened the door to see my dress had arrived and my mother was sitting in front of the vanity mirror.

“Umma~!”

I ran toward my mom and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

“I’m so glad to see you! I’ve missed you umma.”

“I’m glad to see you too honey,” she replied. “Now you.” and she turned towards Joon.

“How have you been? You don’t visit your dear mother-in-law and you plan to marry my daughter?!” she said as she hugged Joon tightly to her body.

Then she let him go and looked at him.

“Sorry, umma. I’ll make sure to visit more often from now on.”

“Okay then,” she said. “I’ll be back later to get ready honey. Until then, good luck with this handful!”

I watched my umma walk out the door and then I sat down in front of the vanity mirror myself.

Joon pulled one of the other chairs toward my chair and sat down, then turned me in my chair to face him.

“Are you happy with me?” he asked as he the engagement ring on my finger.

“Of course I am yobo~ Why would I be here today if I didn’t?” I said as I put my hand onto his cheek.

“You know I’m not the kind of girl that would play with a man’s feelings.”

“I know that Nya-yobo. Are you excited to be almost married to me?”

“I’m ecstatic Joon!” I exclaimed. “By the way yobo…”

“Yes-?”

“You do remember how we met right? I’d be upset if you didn’t.”

“How could I forget the day I met you? I mean, remember what you did to me?”

“I’m sorry-! You know now that I’m clumsy!”

“Hahaha. Of course, of course.”

~Flashback~

I was working in my favorite cafe.

I had been visiting this cafe with my friends for years and had looked forward to the day I could work there. 

I always saw people applying and getting hired. I saw people get fired and leave but still come back to support the place where they used to work.

When the day came that I finished school, I was so excited. I knew I would be able to apply.

I had walked in after school with a small group of friends like I had done almost everyday for the past 5 years.

When the waitress came by and took our orders I asked where I could pick up an application.

She told me I could fill it out here so that the owner could look at it.

How was I to know that the owner was a close family friend?

Needless to say, she knew I was a hard worker and knew I would try my best.

She also knew the cafe was short handed. So she hired me.

But how was I to know that my favorite little cafe would become a favorite spot for the soon-to-be famous group MBLAQ?

All I know was that I didn’t know a lot when they first started coming.

I was making mistakes left, right, and center!

One day, I was finally doing well, I had only made 2 mistakes! I was cleaning a table when I heard the tinkle of the bells that were attached to the main door.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo!” I said brightly as I bowed.

I watched as the five boys just walked right past without saying a word, then all five turned.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo!” they said as they bowed. Then they sat where they wished.

I turned to put away the cleaning supplies and saw my friends freaking out over by the coffee bar.

When I got behind the bar and put away the supplies, I questioned them.

“What are you three doing?”

“You don’t recognize them!?!?!”

“Uhhh…. Should I?”

“Duh~ Of course you should! It’s…” they started whispering then. “MBLAQ!”

And then all of them squealed together.

I shook my head and walked towards the boys.

“Ahnnyeong~ What would you like to order?”

I looked at the five expectantly, waiting for them to say something… anything.

“Uhhhh… You five know Korean, right? Cause I’m pretty sure you’re Korean.”

Then they burst out laughing.

“We are Korean. We just thought you would freak out after seeing us.” said one of them

“Yeah! Wherever we go there are always crazy fangirls!” said another. “By the way, I’m Mireu!”

“The rest of us are Seungho, G.O., Thunder,” said another pointing as he went. “And I’m Joon.”

He looked at me expectantly and only got a blank look from me.

“If you want some crazy fangirls, my friends over there,” I pointed, “are freaking out over the five of you.”

“And to be honest, I haven’t been much into the kpop scene lately, so I don’t recognize you.”

Then they sighed in relief.

“We’ll be able to recommend this place to Rain-hyung then!” said Thunder excitedly.

“If you know when he comes, tell me so I can get my friends out of here beforehand.” I said.

“Now what would the five of you like?”

“Well. We’re in for a long night with Rain-hyung so could you get us six espressos to go?” asked Seungho.

“Sure thing!” I replied. “They’ll be done in a few minutes.”

I walked away and saw my friends freaking out even more.

“Don’t bother me now for details. If you want autographs, get them now while I’m getting their to-go order ready.”

I looked at them.

“Aren’t you going?”

Then they jumped.

I watched them in surprise and then smiled when I saw the boys take pictures with the girls and give them their autographs.

I finished up the six espressos and put them in spill proof cups and in a bag where they could stack on top of each other.

“Here’s your drinks, boys.”

I watched them walk out the door after they paid for the drinks, and I sighed at the thought that they probably wouldn’t come back.

~Two Weeks Later~

I hadn’t seen the MBLAQ boys since they came that first time 2 weeks ago. All I knew was that I had been keeping tabs on their activities, and in the process got interested in everything Lee Joon did.

I was just about to close up the cafe when I heard a loud crack of thunder and saw the lights flicker.

When I was behind the counter in the back room I heard the familiar tinkle of the bells on the front door and I poked my head out to see who was there.

“Ahnnyeonghaseyo~” I said as I walked out of the back room.

I looked at five familiar faces and blinked in surprise when I saw who the sixth person was.

“What would you all like?” I asked politely.

“Espresso.” I heard from all 6 of them.

“Okay~ It’ll be done in a few minutes.” I said as I turned from them.

“By the way, would you like to try a dessert I made? Nobody would try it today.”

“Sure thing,” Rain said. “But what is it?”

“It’s a brownie I made that has a layer of ice cream on it. Followed by melted chocolate and then drizzled with caramel and raspberry puree.”

“Sounds really good,” said Mir. “Will you get six of them?”

“Sure!”

I walked in the back room and heard some mumbling.

~With MBLAQ and Rain~

“Rain-hyung, that’s the girl I’m interested in!” said Joon excitedly.

“Oh really? Do you know anything about her?”

“Uhhh…. no.” Joon said dejectedly.

“I’ll give you permission to get to know her. That is,” Rain said. “if you want.”

Joon brightened up and replied with a curt “Ne!”

~Back to you~

I walked to the bar with the large tray of frozen brownies and proceeded to cut six out as the espresso finished brewing.

After plating the brownies and handing them out I poured the espresso into their cups.

And then I accidentally spilled Joon’s espresso all over his clothes.

“Oh My!!! I’m so sorry!” I replied in a hurry.

All of them looked quite amused at the situation and watched as I hurried to get a cool washcloth and a towel for Joon.

“She’s a keeper.” Rain said quietly to Joon.

After the mishap I watched as all six of them enjoyed their espressos and brownies before they stood up to leave.

After paying and getting ready to leave, all of them left and then Lee Joon came back in in a hurry.

“I forgot!” he said hurriedly.

“Call me sometime, kay?” he said as he placed a card in my hand with his number on it.

He started running to the door.

“Joon-oppa!” I called out to him.

“Yeah?”

“I’m Kim Nya.”

~Three Years Later~

I had been called by Joon-yobo to meet him at the Gyeongbokgung Palace.

I was waiting for him. He had said to meet him at 7PM.

Was I right?

I checked my cell phone to see what time he wanted to meet. I was right, he wanted to meet at 7PM.

Where was he? He said that he didn’t have any activities today. 

Then I heard my cellphone playing ‘Oh Yeah’ and knew who it was.

“Hey Joonie-oppa!”

“Hi Nya~ I’m going to be late tonight. I’m really sorry.”

“Oh…?”

“Rain decided to start teaching us our new song so we’re learning the dance today.”

“Oh. That’s alright~”

“You’re not there yet are you.” he asked quietly. “You’re not, right?”

“No. NO! I wasn’t sure exactly where you wanted to meet anyway, so I wanted to ask when you called.”

“Ah. There’s a pagoda in the Palace. I wanted to meet you at the beginning of the bridge.”

“Why not at the pagoda?”

“Just wait for me near the bridge, not on the bridge, okay?”

“Okay. I can’t wait to see you.” I said to Joon softly.

“I can’t wait to see you either.” Joon replied.

“Hwaiting!”

“Thank you~”

I hung up and decided to find something to do, considering I’d be here waiting a few hours.

*three hours later*

I decided to wait by the bridge for the time to pass by. It was so calming and serene.

I felt at peace there and decided to lean against one of the trees as I waited.

~With Joon~

I haven’t seen Nya yet, I hope she’s by the bridge.

I ran quickly through the palace to reach the bridge and pagoda and saw someone leaning against the rail next to the bridge.

“That’s not Nya, right?” I said quietly to myself. “She said she wasn’t here!”

I ran over to her quickly and noticed she was shivering slightly.

I shook her lightly to try to wake her up.

“Nya~” I whispered into her ear.

I saw her open her eyes slowly and wached her look up at me with sleepiness in her eyes that changed to surprise and then happiness.

~Beki
(I've had to cut each of the 2 parts that it had in half so there will be 3 parts instead of 2)