The Last Luv I Adore Pt. 2 [kimnyachan & Lee Joon]

[Khubbycatalogue] Receptions and Weddings of Love

 

“Joon!” she squealed.

~back to you~

I opened my eyes slowly because of the sleepiness I was feeling.

Then I blinked in surprise when I saw Joon in front of me. I got happier seeing him in front of me and I sat up.

That’s when I accidentally cracked my head against his because I sat up to fast.

“Owwww.” I said as I held my forehead.

“Are you alright Nya?” Joon asked while looking at me.

“I’m alright.” I replied. Then I looked at his forehead and gasped.

“OMO~ You’re bleeding!” I exclaimed.

I grabbed out a cloth that I had for emergencies from my purse and started cleaning up the blood carefully, trying not to put him through more pain.

“There!” I said in delight, as he stopped bleeding.

Joon was looking at me with a look in his eye that I didn’t recognize.

“Joon, are you alright?” I asked quietly. “If you’re not, you can blame me.”

“Nya~ will you marry me?”

I looked at him in shock.

“What?”

“Will. You. Marry,” Joon started asking then pointed at himself. “Me?”

“Joonie~” I said quietly. “Of course I will. I would love to marry you!”

He looked at me in happiness then realized where we were.

“Dang!”

I looked at him in shock.

“What do you mean dang? Do you wanna marry some other girl?”

“No. NO!!!” Joon looked shocked. “I wanted to propose to you by the pagoda.”

“But you wouldn’t let me go by the pagoda by myself?”

“The bridge tends to be shaky.”

“So you wanted to make it shakier by having the two of us cross at the same time?” I giggled. “You realize my clumsiness would make the two of us fall? And probably into the pond!” I laughed at that.

“We would’ve been together to fall Nya.”

“Ok Joon.” I stood up and went to grab his hand, “You still wanna cross the bridge together?”

“Sure thing yobo.” He said as he took my hand.

When he took my hand I felt something in between our clasped hands.

I took my hand out of his and noticed the ring. (http://bit.ly/9gECDb)

“omo~ Thank you!”

~6 months later~

Joon and I were riding in a limousine for our wedding photoshoot and were getting shots taken while we were in the limo.

They had already taken pictures of us getting in. Now pictures of us in the limo. Probably will take pictures of us getting out of the limo too.

All I know is that I can’t wait to see the location. I wanted it to be a surprise for me, so I told Joon to pick the location.

When the limo stopped I started feeling nervous butterflies, I knew we weren’t getting married yet, but I was nervous about the location.

I guess it was written all over my face because Joon wrapped his arm around my waist and looked me in the eyes.

“You’ll love the location. Don’t worry.” he smiled that sweet grin that I loved and I felt the nervousness fly away.

After he opened the door he stepped out of the limousine and held his hand to me.

I took it in my hand a slowly stepped out to see Gyeongbokgung Palace in front of me.

I looked at join in delight and surprise.

“Really?!” I asked.

“Really.” he replied, “This is an important place for us, and it’s beautiful. I figured you would like it here.”

“I don’t just like it, I love it!” I said and jumped onto Joon.

He twirled me in his arms as we just stared in each other’s eyes.

~back to present~

“I loved everything we’ve gone through together.” I said sweetly as I looked at Joon.

“It’s been fun, hasn’t it?” he asked.

“It has,” I said. “Now leave so we can both start getting ready!”

I pushed him out of the room but when he turned back to me I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Now be a good boy and go get ready!”

I walked into the room and closed the door. Then the door opened and I turned to see my three close friends walking in.

“Ready to get ready, Nya?”

“Of course!”

After that it was a flurry of my puffy petticoat, powders, and perfumes to get me ready in my dress. (http://bit.ly/bunVAa)

Then there was sprays of hair spray, glitter, and my veil as my hair was done, and then it came to my makeup.

I was poked and prodded with tons of different brushes with eyeshadows, glitters, foundations, etc to come to a beautiful conclusion. (http://bit.ly/9ktUnK)

After that it was a matter of waiting for my mother and father to come see me. And no, I wasn’t going to see Joon until I walked down the aisle.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I was getting restless. I wanted to marry Joon already, so we could get away and be by ourselves.

The door opened and I turned quickly to make sure it wasn’t Joon.

A smile spread across my face when I saw my father poke his head through the door.

“Appa!”

When he walked through the door and closed it I jumped onto him.

“Hello Nya.”

“Are you happy for me appa?”

“Of course I am,” he said. “I’m looking forward to walking you down the aisle to the new part of your life.”

I looked at him in excitement, because I knew he would only bring that up for one reason.

“Are you ready Nya?” he asked. “It’s almost time. They sent me to fetch you.”

“I’m ready!”

I stood from my chair and watched as my appa grabbed my bouquet and then held out his arm to me.

I wrapped my slender arm around his muscled arm and followed him out the door.

When we reached the main doors that lead to the sanctuary I knew I was in it for the long haul.

I was excited though.

And then the music started playing. I was having fun watching as each pair of people walked forward to the wedding march.

As each pair of people walked through the doors, the closer I was to my life with Joon.

Then my father and I reached the doors.

As we took the first step through the doors I felt all eyes turn to me, but only one pair mattered.

I looked at the close friends and family that we had invited and knew that I would be happy.

I looked up and met eyes with Joon and everything melted away. His eyes took in my whole form and I knew he was happy he had gotten his hands on me before anyone else had.

I knew I would be happy with him.

We reached the altar and my father gave me away to Joon and from there… well, you should know what happens at weddings!

 

Part 2

Our honeymoon has been lovely here on JeJu Island and I was glad that I had told Joon last night that I might be pregnant.

He’s so excited at the thought of having a baby, just as much as I am. I know that the two of us will be terrific parents.

All I know is that I can’t wait for these next months to pass so that the two of us can meet our baby, when we have him or her.

‘Now I just need to finish packing so that we can leave to go back home.’

“Joon are you almost done packing so we can put everything in the car?”

“Yes, I’m almost done with everything Nya.”

I’m so excited to get back home so that we can start getting ourselves ready for our new life with our baby.

When I was finished with my two suitcases, I went to pick them up only to be stopped by Joon.

“You know you shouldn’t pick those up yobo. I know that I don’t want you hurting yourself or the baby, so don’t strain yourself.”

“Alright Joon.”

I took my hands off of the two suitcases and went to sit down.

I watched Joon walking back and forth between the different rooms in our suite room.

Being as meticulous as he is, I knew it would take him a while longer until he was satisfied with how everything was packed.

I got up from my seat on our large, king-sized bed and made my way to the screen door that lead out to our small balcony.

I opened the door quietly and walked out onto the balcony to stand in the light breeze and take in our calming surroundings.

Listening to the soft chirping of birds and the rhythmic movement of the waves made me lull into a trance that was only enhanced when Joon came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

His hands softly covered my stomach and the two of us just stood there taking in everything.

~Beki
(It looks like I'll be able to separate the fic into 3 parts!)