CHAPTER THREE

the Princess, the Amazon and their Men

 

 

 

HARUKA FELT THE MORNING SUN TOUCHED HER CHEEK. She breathed softly. She had the best dream ever. She was cuddled in the embrace of a really handsome guy while he nuzzled in her hair.

 

She opened her eyes to be greeted by the morning sun. She stretched her arms and back but fell on the bed. Her whole body was tingling and aching. She tried to move and pulled out her blanket.

 

She gasped when she felt the morning breeze touch her skin directly. She was totally under her blanket.

 

“Ehem.”

 

Haruka turned around towards the sound. “Ahhhh!” she shrieked but it was muffled by the hand of a guy who pinned her to the bed while shutting her up. She tried to struggle but he was really strong. He seemed restless, afraid that someone would enter and saw them that way.

 

“Shhh… relax!” he said trying to calm her down. She did what she was told and tried to relax.

 

When he was sure that she’ll not shout anymore, he let her go.

 

Haruka breathed fast. She needed air. She stared at the guy in front of her. He was wearing a white butler’s suit which emphasized his curves. He looked really elegant even when he prepared breakfast in the table beside her bed.

 

She followed his movement while the memories of the previous night played in her mind. Her stomach clenched at the realization that she gave herself to him. She tried to calm down but fear soaked up her calmness.

 

She remembered his kisses. She remembered how he trailed them in her entire body, how he hugged her to him, how he devoured her lips. She shivered as a growing need flickered in her stomach and started to burn, spreading heat in her whole system.

 

She tried to breathe the fresh air, feel the heat of the sun, and smell the aroma of a freshly baked ginger bread. She tried to defuse the burning sensation back to her stomach, but it lingered in the most sensitive part of her body.

 

“Okami,” the guy addressed her.

 

Haruka looked at him. “Okami?” she asked and tilted her head, thankful for the distraction as it helped her needs ebb away.

 

“Hai, hidenka.” He said looking at her passively. “I am your personal servant starting yesterday.”

 

“Hah?”

 

The guy smiled showing her a toothy grin. It struck Haruka with a renewed admiration for the guy. He even looked better in daylight. His cheeks where rosy, his lips were pinker, and his skin seemed to glow more. He was even ier in the morning, with or without the suit, Haruka was sure.

 

She closed her eyes and slapped her cheeks when lustful images formed in her mind. You shouldn’t do it in the morning. She told herself, and felt her cheeks burn an embarrassing red. Bad thoughts, bad thoughts. She reprimanded her mind. It is your fault you are so imaginative. Her brain answered back.

 

 

DAIKI STARED AT HER MISTRESS. She was slapping her own cheeks which reddened. Her eyes were forcefully closed. He didn’t know if he should stop her from slapping herself or wait after she was done. It seemed to him that she wasn’t really hurt in the slap but then, she was all red.

 

Earlier this morning, he woke up with her in his arms. She felt really warm, in contrast with the chilly morning air. He didn’t really know how it happened but he knew that he did something wrong to her.

 

Earlier last week, he learned that he was one of the candidates for Princess Haruka’s man servant. He was really happy to be one since the pay was really high and he would be able to practice his profession. Working in the eastern kingdom’s palace was one of the greatest dreams of every HRM graduate. The palace was rumored to hosts the finest cousins in the country. The servants were all polite and the administrators were really nice. He even heard that the prince, and princesses were really humble people. It was a dream-come-true for him.

 

But last night, when the candidates were dragged in one of the attic wings, it became different and difficult to comprehend. Three royal ladies told them that one of them will be chosen as the princess’ man servant and the rest will be theirs.

 

It was a great deal for them, but after choosing, the princess went all over him. It was hard for him to resist her and it seemed everything blanked out. He was not really sure what happened.

 

Daiki felt eyes on him. He realized that she was staring at him. He bowed respectfully but his heart skipped and his stomach lurched. He hadn’t eaten breakfast yet because he didn’t have the appetite but he still felt as if he ate too much ice cream for breakfast. He heard that this usually happen in one’s first day of work. –First day jitters, they call it. So much for jitters. He complained to himself.

 

Daiki sighed and stepped forward. He couldn’t meet her eyes. His guilt was searing in his veins. How could he take her precious first? He kept on asking himself that since early this morning. He didn’t know what she was thinking but she didn’t say anything while he set down the tray of her breakfast in front of her.

 

He felt her eyes following his movements but he didn’t want to get distracted. That was then, he heard a grumble. He looked up and met her eyes.

 

She also looked shock as red tinted her cheeks. She turned to look away from him and another grumble came from her stomach. She reddened more as she hugged her stomach, probably stopping it from grumbling.

 

Daiki smiled at her embarrassing state. She was quite cute, perhaps even cuter than her twin sister, when embarrassed.

 

He put the tray in her bed table and rested it beside her. He stared as she stared at the food with longing. Without looking at him, she shifted position and pulled a fork and bread knife. This made her blanket fell down a little showing the top of her luscious .

 

Daiki pursed his lips and looked away trying to push away the memory of her taste. He shouldn’t be lusting in his time of work. It would not be good for him.

 

He still remembered his morning when he found out what he had done. He stared at her form before pulling away. He couldn’t quite grasp the idea that he was able to hold, explore and kiss all of hers. Just thinking about it made him hardened that he had to make an embarrassing release in her bathroom.

 

He sighed. He didn’t even have any idea how they got there last night. It was blurred except for the wonderful sensations that the night brought him.

 

HARUKA COULDN’T BRING UP the subject to her butler. She was just so embarrassed to talk about it. He didn’t say anything, even when she stood up from her bed, clad in a blanket and went to her bathroom.

 

When she went out, she saw that her bed had a new bedsheet cover and blanket. He might have taken away her things. She wondered if there was evidence in the sheets, probably blood or something. She felt her cheeks burned. She was totally embarrassed.

 

More embarrassment colored her face when she found a set of clothes in her bed. “Did he like set this out?” she asked herself aloud and pulled the undies set on top of her dress.

 

“Ikkk!” she freaked out.

 

She was about to open the door when it opened by itself. Daiki’s face greeted her. He bowed. “Your brother is already waiting for you in the southern arena, Okami.” He said.

 

“Uhn!” she nodded.

 

He let her pass and locked the door behind her. They were walking quietly but then Haruka couldn’t take it anymore.

 

She faced him. “Where did you bring my bed sheets?” she asked.

 

Daiki blushed cutely and looked away. “I washed it.” He answered.

 

“Sou ka…” she murmured. “Are there evidences, like… like… you know?”

 

Daiki still wouldn’t look at her but nodded.

 

“And you washed it?” she asked. “You should just left it there so I could wash it.”

 

Daiki snapped at her. “Why would I let you do that?” he asked.

 

“That is way too embarrassing, Arioka-san!” she complained while stamping her foot.

 

Daiki stared at her upon hearing his name. He could still remember her his name last night… it made him feel good… but then, Arioka-san? That didn’t feel right.

 

Haruka bit her lower lip and creased her brow. She sighed and walked beside him. “Anou…” she sighed. “W-what h-happened last night, I am really sorry.” She said and bowed to him.

 

Daiki gaped in shock. “Ah!”

 

Haruka looked at him. “I didn’t know what came into me but then it all happened and I was like…” she thought. “I felt like I lost my mind, and… and it just happened.”

 

Daiki shook his head. “I-Iie. It’s not your fault. It was mine, I – I just did it. I know it was wrong. I’m so sorry.”

 

Haruka shook her head. “It’s not your fault. It was mine.” She said. When Daiki was about to complain, she shook her head. “Let’s stop blaming ourselves. Let us just treat it as a happy memory. Ok?”

 

Daiki smiled at her and nodded. “Yes, a happy memory.”