-o27- Goodbye

Oh! My Sweet Love!

 

They were drowned in silence on the plane. None of them was bothered to utter a sound. A sigh would be lovely compare to the heavy atmosphere that was conquering them. Sunggyu didn’t mean to stay quiet but sometimes being quiet is very eloquent especially in this hour.  Though they sat together, it seemed like Woohyun was far away from him. His heart hurt bit by bit seeing how cold Woohyun was to him, but he choked on every single painful feelings he received to stay strong. Yes, to stay strong beside Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu couldn’t process the weird acts Woohyun had been showing. His acts were as cold as the midnight breeze in the sea, but Sunggyu won’t give up. He needed to push away the stabbing feeling within his heart because of the promise. The promise that he made with Woohyun. Promise to fight for their love.

 

“Hyunnie…I’m cold.” Sunggyu finally said some words towards Woohyun as he shifted his eyes and eyed on the person he loved the most.

 

He knew it. He knew Woohyun’s respond was. He guessed it and he was accurate about it. Nothing. Yes, he received nothing, not even a small respond. It felt empty. Sunggyu’s heart felt empty when he was being completely ignored.

 

Instead giving a concern to respond, or maybe a little hint that he worried about Sunggyu, Woohyun closed his eyes firmly, pretending he was asleep. Sunggyu tugged up a smile on his face. A small smile filled with insincerity and pain. How he wish he could cover the pain in his heart? If there was a medicine to cure a broken heart, Sunggyu won’t mind eating it every single day so he could be strong.

 

Glad enough, the word ‘give up’ was never in Sunggyu’s vocabulary of life. Sunggyu didn’t want to lose hope in Woohyun’s love. He simply won’t let go of the love without fighting for it. Risking everything and ignoring the thought that Woohyun would scold him and push him harshly, Sunggyu placed his head carefully on Woohyun’s shoulder. 

 

Sunggyu could feel the tense feeling knotting in Woohyun’s muscle, signaling how uncomfortable the latter was. His fingers slipped on Woohyun’s arm, giving it a warm squeeze as if he didn’t want to let go of the younger and gradually Woohyun loosen up and just gave permission to Sunggyu’s act.

 

“You’re warm, Woohyunnie..” Sunggyu muttered, before he closed his eyes, intoxicated with his lover’s scent. The strawberry scent that Woohyun possessed ever since they knew each other.

 

Woohyun didn’t say a word until a sigh escaped his mouth. It was only when he thought Sunggyu had fallen asleep. He waved his hand in front of Sunggyu’s face slightly just to make sure that he was really asleep. He didn’t mean to not give any respond. Oh wait, yes he did mean it. Woohyun was pretending to be a cold bastard towards Sunggyu. It wasn’t to make Sunggyu hates him. He swore to God, he couldn’t bear it if Sunggyu hates him. It just..that Woohyun needed to keep himself distant from the older. If he keeps on staying close to Sunggyu, he won’t think he would able to let Sunggyu go from his hands.

 

He cracked a soft smile when he found himself examining his lover’s face. He looked so calm and like always beautiful. Knowing Sunggyu wasn’t a light sleeper, he slowly traced his fingers on Sunggyu’s face. It felt so right and perfect when the tips of his fingers brushed over that soft white skin.

 

“I’m going to miss your eyes.” Woohyun lowered his voice into a whisper, didn’t want to risk a thing if Sunggyu wakes up.  His fingers brushed gently on the eyelid. “The way that your small eyes turn crescent every time you smiles, I will cherish it.” He moved his fingers lower to Sunggyu’s pale cheek. “I won’t let tears stain your cheek again Gyu. You will live better without me right? Pretend I never exist and you will go on without me.” Those were his silence hopes thought he didn’t want that.

 

At last, he reached the part where he loved the most. Sunggyu’s pink soft lips. “The taste of your lips, I will remember it till the end. It’s the sweetest thing I had ever taste and you will be my first and last love, Kim Sunggyu. I will only love you till the end of my life but you...you need to go on sweetheart. Forget me and be happy with someone who deserves you better.”

 

Woohyun almost choked with tears when he uttered the last sentence. He couldn’t imagine seeing Sunggyu in someone else’s embrace, not his. He simply couldn’t deny the pain he will feel if Sunggyu loves someone else more than he used to love him. But what more choice he had? Even if he let Sunggyu stay beside of him, death will separate them apart, and it was worst than breaking up like this.

 

Reading for landing. Please turn off all portable devices.

 

“I love you.”

 

Thank you for flying with us.

 

“Forever Sunggyu.”

 

It was a pleasure serving you.

 

“Goodbye.”

 

 *****

 

He found himself crying. Yes, crying so hard without a sign that the endless tears would dry up soon. Even if he burry his face in his pillow, the tears muffled were still heard clearly. It hurt so damn much. It hurt when the moment he woke up and saw the person he loved the most had left him. Left him for good.

 

“Gyu, don’t cry.” His mother begged him as she caressed his back. She knew it was hard for Sunggyu to endure this especially when Woohyun didn’t say a thing about his intention of leaving him.

 

He woke up on the plane thanks to a stewardess, informing that the plane was safely arrived at Incheon Airport. He couldn’t deny the fact that he was surprised to see the chair next to him empty. Completely empty. Woohyun was nowhere to be found.

 

Anxious and worried, he used his strength to find his lover. He gave endless calls to him but he didn’t pick it up. What surprised him was when it was his parents picking him up from the airport. He was confused. Yes, confused until the fight between him and his father.

 

“It can’t be true. No, it can’t. Woohyun won’t do that.” Sunggyu shook his head, forcing himself not to believe in those words.

 

“But he did! He left you son.” His father didn’t intend to be harsh on his son, but he couldn’t forgive Woohyun for leaving Sunggyu. Woohyun already made up his mind. He won’t marry Sunggyu and will bring Sunggyu back to his parents.

 

“But he loves me…” Sunggyu cried. His heart was hurt and again adding the broken pieces of his heart.

 

“Forget about that useless brat. Look Gyu, I’ll find you someone better okay?” Sunggyu’s eyes were widen to hear his father’s words. How can he say that way?

 

“W-what? No! I don’t want anyone. I want him. I want my husband back! I want Nam Woohyun.”

 

“Don’t be stubborn Sunggyu! He dumped you and you still want him back?” His father was furious indeed.

 

“It’s enough appa. I didn’t protest when you forced me to marry someone I don’t love and when I love him with all my heart, you tell me to break up with him? Stop with these nonsense appa.” Sunggyu begged his father because his father intends him to marry someone else now.

 

“From now on, you are forbid to meet with Nam Woohyun or even contact him.”

 

“I hate you. I hate this of life.” Sunggyu said before going upstairs, shutting his door with a loud thud.

 

“You’re being too harsh on him, honey. He’s in love with Woohyun. You can’t stop him.” His mother adviced Mr. Kim.

 

“I know.” He uttered as he rubbed his temples. “But that bastard Woohyun is too much.”

 

“We’ll find a way out okay?”

 

“No.” Mr. Kim said coldly. “Make sure Sunggyu won’t meet Woohyun again. Take his phone from him and forbid him to step out of this house.” 

 

His mother sighed to remember his last sentence. It was nothing she could do now. For now, she could only comfort his son, hoping time will heal him.

 

“I-it hurts…, it hurts…so badly..” Sunggyu sobbed because it was too painful for him to take it.

 

Was this really happening? Or was it was just a dream? A bad dream that Sunggyu wants to get out from. Nam Woohyun without Kim Sunggyu is like a needle without string. Nam Woohyun without Kim Sunggyu is like a fork without a spoon. Nam Woohyun without Kim Sunggyu is like a kite without a string. But Kim Sunggyu without Nam Woohyun is like the end of the world. 

----

A/N : So...woogyu break up? xD Wait for the next chapter. You know I will try to end this fic very soon. It's already near the end actually, so....enjoy? :)