-o26-

Oh! My Sweet Love!

 

Should I explain everything to him? Woohyun was torn in two. Must he console Sunggyu about last night? He never intended to say those horrible things to the elder. He loved Sunggyu so damn much and he regretted for treating Sunggyu like a ! But in the same time, this was his chance. Yes, his chance to make Sunggyu hates him.

 

He couldn’t deny the fact that the two of them will be separated, so maybe this was better for both of them. If he make up with Sunggyu, he acknowledged the fact that he will never be able to let Sunggyu go anymore. He needed to make Sunggyu hates him. It was for Sunggyu’s best. Though it killed him to treat Sunggyu so coldly but this was his choice.

 

Don’t Woohyun, you love Sunggyu! Don’t hurt him.

 

A voice came preventing his acts and once again his heart was still in torn.

 

Tsk, this is what you've been waiting for Woohyun. Make him hate you! He will suffer more if you don’t!

 

A new voice conquered his head, causing him in confusion.

 

You will regret this Woohyun. Don’t take Sunggyu for granted. Love him till you die.

 

Again, the soft nice voice tried to console his hard heart. It was working as he became relaxed a bit but it didn’t last long when the loud voice came interrupting his mind.

 

Don’t be stupid Woohyun! Will Sunggyu be happy if he finds out about this?! Don’t be selfish! Let him free and find his own happiness, you’re going to die later on and leave him alone!

 

That voice was right.

 

“Just shut up!!” Woohyun’s hands were close to his ears, signaling how hated he was to hear his heart’s voices. His breathing became slightly ragged only to think about this. He noted very well how deep his feeling for Sunggyu was. It pained him to leave the elder but in the same time he didn’t want to hurt Sunggyu if he keeps him with him. Sooner or later, he will die. Yes, he will die and there’s nothing he could do to succumb that fate.

 

He slumped onto the bed, pleading the voices to leave him alone for just a minute. He wanted to be given a chance to think properly not with annoying voices engulfing his confused mind. Tired of this, he closed his eyes with intention of calming himself and soon enough he was drifted into a slumber-a place which he could feel alive for now.

 

___

 

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes when he felt a soft hand pressed on his forehead. He didn’t know whether he should be happy or not to see Sunggyu was there with his hand brushed his forehead. Sunggyu seemed taken aback to see Woohyun’s awakened. Maybe because he didn’t predict that Woohyun might wake up so early.

 

“What are you doing?” He pushed Sunggyu’s hand off his forehead and his voice was very cold towards Sunggyu. This was his decision. He wasn’t drunk. Yes, he was sure that he was completely sober. He decided to treat Sunggyu like this, for their own good.

 

The elder seemed very shocked witnessing Woohyun’s sudden coldness. Thinking that maybe Woohyun was mad because he disturbed his sleep, Sunggyu didn’t let his heart felt the slightly hurt of this matter. But the scowl he was receiving from Woohyun was bothering him so damn much. In the end, he ignored the cold voice and the glares.

 

“Y-you look a bit pale. I only want to check whether you have a fever or not.” Sunggyu was telling the truth. He was worried about Woohyun.

 

“You don’t have to act like you worried about me. It’s annoying. Get lost. I want to sleep.” Woohyun said before closing his eyes in attempt of sleeping again though he knew he will never be able to sleep after what he just said to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu couldn’t understand why must Woohyun treat him like that? What sin he committed until he only received pain from the person he loved the most. How could Woohyun change so suddenly like a flash just like that? There must be a reason under all of this coldness. Sunggyu believed in that but what? What reason was there for Sunggyu to think?

 

He was himself tired to think about this. Maybe Woohyun was only in a bad mood. Yes, he coaxed his own heart by repeating that sentence. His efforts in cheering himself up only met with disappointed when all in head was Nam Woohyun.

 

He snapped out to reality when his phone vibrated. Knowing that he will just disturb Woohyun, he went out of the hotel room and picked up the call without glimpsing at the caller ID.

 

“I miss you...” The person in phone suddenly said shocking Sunggyu.

 

“Huh? Who are you?” Sunggyu couldn’t recognize the voice.

 

“Baby did you really forgotten about me?” The voice asked, chuckling a bit.

 

Sunggyu frowned before he brought his phone away from his ear to see at the caller ID. An unknown number? He shook his head, silently scolding himself for not looking at the caller ID earlier.

 

“I’m sorry Mister, but I think you got the wrong number.” Sunggyu politely answered because he was pretty sure it was a wrong call.

 

“No no baby, I really want to talk to you, baby. Don’t you miss me, Sunggyu?” The stranger said, causing Sunggyu noticed that this wasn’t a prank or something.

 

“W-who are you?!” Sunggyu’s voice was traced with frighten after he heard his name being mentioned. The caller must have known Sunggyu.

 

“Tsk, tsk Gyu baby, do you already forget about me?” This time he softened his voice, causing Sunggyu to realize who the owner of the voice was. His eyes widened to be saying a name.

 

“Min-Minhyuk?”

 

“Yes baby, it’s me...I miss you so much, dear.” Minhyuk kept on saying how much he miss Sunggyu and it made Sunggyu sick of it.

 

“Stop with the ! Just what you want for me?!” Sunggyu really hoped that Minhyuk will leave the damn out of him. He was too tired of problems now. First, he had to face Woohyun’s sudden coldness and now he was facing his old love? What kind of is that?

 

“Let’s go back to our old lives Gyu. I want to be with you baby.” Minhyuk coaxed him.

 

“What?! Have you lost your mind?!” Sunggyu barely shouted but he still controlled his voice. He absolutely didn’t want Woohyun to know about this.

 

“No baby, I want you to spend my whole life with you...”

 

“Listen here jerk, I already got someone else now and I love him so damn much! I love him more than I used to love you.” Sunggyu was telling the truth. He never loved someone so much like he had loved Woohyun. As the consequences, he hurt like hell when Woohyun treated him like that.

 

“A boyfriend huh?” Minhyuk said sarcastically with intention of mocking of course. “Is he good on the bed?”

 

Sunggyu was surprised with the question. Why must he ask that particular question? Receiving no answer from Sunggyu, Minhyuk made his own conclusion.

 

“Oh wait Gyu, don’t say you never sleep with him before? Or you still remember of me oh you know we shared good times especially when I fu-“

 

“Shut up!” Sunggyu couldn’t take it anymore. “Shut your cocky mouth! Please leave me alone Minhyuk...I beg you...” Sunggyu pleaded with a soft tone before ending the call.

 

Why? Why must he come back now? Sunggyu silently cried as he leaned his back against the wall. He didn’t know what he should do. He was confused indeed but for now he just hoped that Minhyuk will listen to his pleads (though he knew it will be impossible).

 

Less than 5 minutes, Sunggyu’s phone vibrated again and this time it boiled Sunggyu’s anger. He didn’t care if his voice will awake Woohyun because he really wanted to shout at him to leave the off him.

 

“Leave me alone would you?!” Sunggyu yelled the moment he picked up the call.

 

“H-Hyung...” The voice smattered as he was shocked to hear Sunggyu’s sudden shout towards him. Hearing the voice wasn’t belonged to Minhyuk, regret conquered himself. “I-it’s me Ricky.”

 

“Mianhe Ricky, I thought you’re someone else.” Sunggyu apologized for his reckless act. He should at least look at the caller ID before answering just now.

 

“Ahh...it’s okay.” Curiosity was devouring Ricky because he wanted to ask Sunggyu why was Sunggyu so mad. For sure, he might be in some kind of trouble but he shook off the thought quickly. There was something far more important than that.

 

“Why are you calling me?” Sunggyu asked with his normal tone while trying to erase the anger that had built inside his body.

 

“I just wanna ask you something..”

 

“I’m listening.” Sunggyu answered as he urged Ricky to continue his words.

 

“Why did Woohyun cancel the reservation for the hall at the hotel? It was so sudden.”

 

“Huh? He made a reservation?” Sunggyu was surprised on top of all.

 

“Yeah..He told me it’s for your wedding.”

 

Sunggyu couldn’t understand what was in Woohyun’s head. He talked over Ricky for a while before ending it. What was Woohyun thinking about? Okay, Sunggyu was touched that finally Woohyun wanted to marry him for real but why did he cancel it? Did he change his mind? No, Sunggyu doubted that. Woohyun must have a reason behind all of this. Still his heart couldn’t be calm anymore with thoughts of Woohyun refuses to marry him crept into his mind.

 

He let out a deep sigh as he decided to go back to the hotel room. He wanted to face Woohyun. Answer was all he needed from Woohyun now. This time he couldn’t care less if Woohyun mocks him or even spits on him, all he wanted was an explanation. That’s all.

 

The moment he stepped into the room, Woohyun was already awake. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, looking slightly distracted. Before Sunggyu could say a word, Woohyun’s sentence cut him off.

 

“Pack your things, we’re going back to Seoul now.”

 

Sunggyu’s world came tumbling down to hear that word. He didn’t know why but he was scared of going back as if he will lose something very important to him.

__________________________

A/N : Okay finish posting the old chapters~ Now I will start writing the new chapters for this fic ^-^ My exam is still not finish urgh. Can you guys wait for it? Just for a week? My exam will end on this Thursday T.T And I'm so damn scared!