-o28- Friends

Oh! My Sweet Love!

A/N : This is a short one >.< Sorry for the short chapter. I will update this tomorrow I think? I will try to update as much as I could okay? This chap...well it will settle the Minhyuk problem^^v

---

It had been two weeks since the incident and Sunggyu wasn’t getting better. It was worst day by day as if his soul was slowly disappearing in this cruel world. He couldn’t contact Woohyun, yes he couldn’t. His father took away his phone and even forbid him from steeping out of the house.

Everything was messed up. Not only he was forced to be away from Woohyun, but he wasn’t given the chance to go to college for his studies. What did he do to deserve this? He tried talking to his father. Yes, he did. A talk. Only a short talk he wanted to have with Woohyun. He needed to know the reason behind this unwanted breakup.

“Umma, please..” Sunggyu begged her again and again, not really care of wasting his breathe chanting that word like a mantra.

“Please too Gyu. You’ll be sick if you don’t eat.” Her mother was telling the truth. Sunggyu didn’t eat for days now. He did eat but only a small amount. It wasn’t like he was making a fuss over it, but he didn’t have an appiete to eat in this state. All in his mind was Woohyun, Woohyun and Nam Woohyun.

He loves him so dearly. But why must things happened like this? Sunggyu regretted falling in love with Woohyun, yes he did because he fell in love too deeply with the younger until it hurt him so badly. Still, he was stubborn. He couldn’t accept the fact that Woohyun threw him away spitefully because he believed in Woohyun’s love. He promised Woohyun. He did promise that he would fight for their love.

“I want to see him, please.. for the last time.” His throat constricted to be saying those last words but he was desperate. He needs to see Woohyun. Woohyun must have his own reason for doing those horrible things to him and he needed to find the reasons.

Her mother sighed as she looked at her son. Her eyes were laced with empathy for her single son but there was nothing she could do. “I’m sorry Gyu. But your father won’t let you and you know I can’t disobey his words.”

“I’ll run away.” Those words just slipped out of his lips.

“Sunggyu!” His mother was shocked at her son’s confession.

“Then, I’ll help you.” A familiar voice suddenly heard.

Sunggyu shifted his eyes on that person and was shocked to see the person was there in the room. The person that he thought he never would meet again.

---

“Cut it out would you?” Sunggyu groaned as the person kept on poking his cheeks with his index finger playfully.

“But your hamster cheeks are killing me.” He chuckled as Sunggyu ignored him and put his attention towards the magazine on his hands.

He sighed as he still couldn’t understand how could the person was in his room at this moment. “Talk Minhyuk.” He ordered and Minhyuk understood what was Sunggyu trying to say.

“Blame your hubby hyung.” Minhyun stated, rendering Sunggyu to set his eyes on Minhyuk, showing how interested he was hearing it.

“What my hubby has to do with your stupid threats? It’s not even funny.” Sunggyu almost hit Minhyuk with that ing magazine when Minhyuk said he was only fooling around with Sunggyu about those threats.

“Well, to be honest, he was the one who ask me did that to you.” Minhyuk’s words only made Sunggyu to frown.

“W-what? He knew about you?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yes, unfortunately that Myungsoo guy told him about me and thanks to that I got myself several bruises from him.” Minhyuk told Sunggyu that Woohyun went to find him and beat him up for leaving Sunggyu back then.

“Well you deserve it because leaving me for some other boys jerk.”

Minhyuk pouted hearing how cold Sunggyu could be. “Be thankful hyung, if we were still dating you won’t meet Woohyun.”

Sunggyu sighed the moment he heard Woohyun’s name again. How he missed Woohyun now.

“It was his plan to make you like you’re having a stalker. I guess it’s only to tease you but something was wrong.” Sunggyu frowned because Woohyun really had his weird ways of teasing him.

“Something was wrong?” He asked again.

Minhyuk nodded nonchalantly before continuing, “He told me to stop. It was when you guys were in Jeju Island. He said to stop bugging you around.”

“Well it was about time. You almost kill me with your stupid threats.” Sunggyu glared at him.

“I would take that as a compliment thank you~” Minhyuk made a piece sign with his hands. But he was serious about Woohyun. “I don’t think he wants to break up with you, hyung. By the way he hit my face, I can see he loves you too much.”

“But..”

“He loves you, hyung.” Minhyuk was sure about that.

“But…” Sunggyu believed in that. He did.

“I’ll help you out okay? I’ll help you meet Woohyun.” Minhyuk offered. “And also hyung about that Junyoung guy who told on your parents about both of them, I already settle him up. That punk deserved some punches indeed.”

“W-wait! Why are you so nice to me? Who knows it might be your plan to get me back to you?” Sunggyu asked, afraid of this actually.

“Duhh, you’re my best friend. I can’t let my best friend suffers this. Plus just take this as my sorry for breaking up with you long ago.”

“Jerk.” Sunggyu mumbled.

“But I know you love me~” Minhyuk laughed, poking Sunggyu’s cheek again.

“Tsk, you’re a kid!” Sunggyu whined.

----

A/N : Wait for the update tomorrow :3