Don't Say Yes-Eunhyuk POV

Don't Say Yes

"I'm here to get married. This is my fiancee, Hyuna."

Donghae's expression seemed like it had dropped to rock bottom.

.

Why had i agreed to a double marriage with Leeteuk in the first place.

Hyuna had been supportive of that idea so i figured, why not? But of course i had not guess that Donghae was the fabulous best man Leeteuk had been talking about, even though the latter had mentioned Donghae's name more than once.

Smart thinking, Eunhyuk.

Clearing my throat, i stepped into the mansion and tried my best to ignore my homoual side that demanded to give Donghae a once-over. Finally losing my resolve, i glanced over at Donghae and realised that his muscles were more defined yet his built was slimmer than before.

Like a cheetah.

His hair was still the silky dark brown but it was now styled so that his fringe came down in waves. His beauty had not deteoriated over the years and that was a bad thing.

Because it means that I'm having second thoughts of this marriage with Hyuna.

Forcing on a smile, Donghae excused himself and skipped out of the hall daintily, leaving me with Leeteuk and Yesung.

"Do you're know each other?" Leeteuk questioned, looking really excited.

"Yes, why?" I answered back, annoyed.

"Because he's going to be your best man too since our wedding is a joint occasion."

Oh . I'm dead.

I nodded weakly at Leeteuk before stumbling up to the rooftop garden, completely abandoning my fiancee.

"Hae?" I called out upon spotting his slim figure. He turned around and i saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Are you really getting married?"

For some unknown reason, i wanted desperately to say no, to wipe away the grief in his eyes.

"Yes i am." I choked out, my voice strained.

"Okay. I better go prepare my outfit."

Saying that, Donghae strode past me and started down the steps when suddenly, my hands shot out on their own accord and i held him in my arms.

"Don't cry, Hae. My heart aches when you cry." I whispered in his ear, my voice thick as i struggled to fight the tears. Donghae stiffened in my arms before he relaxed and sank into my embrace, fitting perfectly.

Just like the past.

"I..I gotta go."

Excusing himself, Donghae fled from my arms and sprinted down the steps, disappearing from my sight. I crouched down beside a tree and took a deep breath, trying to direct my thoughts to Hyuna.

Donghae-ah, i can't possibly still love you, can i?

--------------