Don't Say Yes-Donghae POV

Don't Say Yes

"Donghae-ah! Come answer the phone!"

Sighing, I glanced up and shot an annoyed look at the frantic lady in front of me (unfortunately, she's my mother) before snatching the phone fron her grasp.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey, Donghae! Would you mind coming over to my house? I'm kinda in need of a best man now."

The familiar sheepish tone of Leeteuk greeted me over the line.

"Best what?"

"Best man. I'm getting married to Yesung."

My jaw dropped as i struggled to digest the news. Wasn't gay marriage prohibited in Korea?

Before i had the chance to contemplate whether i was going to take part in an illegal activity, my mouth worked on its own and i found myself agreeing to Leeteuk's request. Grabbing my wallet, i stalked out of my house and trudged over to the looming mansion where Leeteuk stayed with Yesung before spamming the doorbell with my finger.

"Get the door Yesung!" An all-too familiar voice screamed in a not-so manly way.

As if on cue, the door swung open to show a grinning Yesung who invited me in right away.

"Donghae, you made it!"

I spun around and gazed up at a flushed and lovely bride -cough (groom) cough- who immediately ran down to envelope me in a bear hug, that soon included Yesung.

Oh hello, mother hen.

"I'm sorry. Leeteuk has been rather emotional after i proposed." Yesung whispered apologetically while i just shrugged it off.

"Donghae. I think I'm pregnant too!" Leeteuk exclaimed excitedly and i smiled politely. I was now completely sure that my supposed sensible hyung has gone bonkers.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and since i practically oozed niceness, i went over to open the door, though i immediately wished i didn't. Because standing there at the doorway and looking so fabulously hot was Lee Hyukjae, my ex-lover.

His friends called him Eunhyuk. I, however, had a much more intimate way of addressing.

"Hyukkie?" I called out, ignoring the glares that a she-wolf was sending me.

"Hae? What are you doing here?"

My eyes widened at his question.

"I'm here to attend Leeteuk's wedding. You?" I replied, trying to be subtle while oogling him. He had dyed his hair blonde and he looked fitter and if possible, more handsome than before.

"I'm here to get married. This is my fiancee, Hyuna."

--------------

Great move, Hyukjae.