In pain

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

">

Changmin car stop at the bus stop, when he saw victoria was standing there. Victoria realize that Changmin car was approaching her, but pretend not to see it. Changmin then just look at her from inside the car.

Why didn’t she just get in..want me to open the door for her..please..

Changmin just ignore her, and wait inside the car. Victoria sneak a glance inside the car, she saw Changmin just look buzy turning for radio frequency.

Ah..what he is doing here..

Victoria path forward a little, she felt resembles about yesterday when  Changmin called her weirdo. Without she realizing the car was also moving slightly forward.

Aishh..this ego girl..

“Yah..get in” Changmin give up and call her, right after he opened the car window. Victoria stare at him with furious gaze. There are several eyes at the bus stop watching them. She quickly go near to the car door and said.

“Yah?? You should call me properly..” Victoria said while looking arround. Changmin ignore it and turn up the radio volume.

“Aishh..just get in quickly..you are the one who are standing there like a princess, don’t you see my car?”changmin said and neatly his hairstyle at the side mirror.

“Ah..forget it”  Victoria then smirk, and leave the car, she then standing back at the place she waiting, look away from him. Changmin just look at her action. He exhaled a deep breath.

Then I should call you properly

Changmin get out from the car, and walking slowly approaching her. She still not realize it, the suddenly her body was pull slowly, she was shocked with Changmin sudden action. Then Changmin suddenly hold her hand.

“Please get in the car” Changmin said in a deep voice and big  smile in his face, Victoria eyes is getting wider.

Omo..what wrong with him..he must be crazy.

Victoria quickly pull her hand from Changmin. Then Changmin pull back her hand.

“Please..,” Changmin said again will full of manner. Victoria become more peculliar with changmin action, but realize there are many people looking at them in the bus stop, Victoria just bear it.

“Ah..my pleasure” Victoria reply, she suddenly hold Changmin hand  tightly and give him the most beautiful smile. Changmin who was look cool at first was also shocked with Victoria sudden action, he never thought that Victoria will react this way, he feel his face is getting hot and the heartbeat is getting faster, Victoria look straight into his eyes. He quickly pull his hand and put into his pockect. She just smiling at him, while Changmin quickly walk back into the car. Victoria quickly follow him. Both of them just keep quiet in the car, the scene just now, put them in silent mood.

 

                                                                                    **************************

Victoria buy a fruits at the market beside the hospital. Pass the counter, the she stop, she feel like asking something, that haunted her. She approaching the nurse who in charge in the counter.

“I’m sorry..can I ask something?” Victoria said

“Sure..” The nurse reply.

“Emm..on monday..there a patients name Cho Kyuhyun having an accident right..” Victoria tell,while the nurse look at the computer record, to recomfirm it.

“Ah..yes..” The nurse nodded.

“Ah..he is alone?..i mean when he had the accident, is it just him in the car?” Victoria asked, her heartbeat getting faster, she just really scared if the answer wouldturn her life upside down.

“Ah..yes he is in charge alone..” the nurse reply. Victoria extreamly glad, she exhaled relievedly.

“Ah..wait the second..I miss it..there is someone else with Mr Cho Kyuhyun” Suddenly the nurse add.

“What??” Victoria voice is getting higher. The nurse also shocked.

“Be silent miss..” the nurse said.

“I’m sorry..ahh..can I know the other patient name?”

“Miss Choi Sulli..” The nurse said.

“Miss..Miss Choi sulli??” Victoria shook her head a few time,

“Yes..are you okay miss?” The nurse asked when she saw Victoria shook her head.

“I’m..okay..” Victoria leave the counter.  She fell dizzy, nervous, curious, mad and silly. She sit at the waiting chair near the counter. There too much question in her head.

Choi sulli? Who is she, why Kyuhuyn with her? Friends? But why didn’t he tell me anything.

Victoria rub her face a few tim, then she recall back what Siwon said the other day.

I thought you are not seeing each other anymore

What does it means? Seeing each other?. She feel like her face is getting hot. Then she quickly run to the Kyuhyun room, she push the door. But no one inside. Her eyes is looking arround the room, but she cannot find anyone inside the room. She then put the fruits basket on the table, and quickly leave the room, then her feet was stop, and whole body froze. Victoria can’t belive what she see infront of her eyes. Not far from her, she could see Kyuhyun was pushing a girl that sit on th wheelchair.

“Choi..sulli..”That name came out from , Victoria eyes is getting red. She feel her heart will burst in any momment.

“Vic??” Kyuhyun said, after he see her look at him. Kyuhyun look shocked, he never thought that Victoria will come a bit early today. Victoria just standing there and look at them with no expression, Kyuhyun know Victoria is currently control her emotion.

“Oppa? Who is she?” the girl suddenly asked, and look at Victoria. Kyuhyun quickly get near to Victoria.

“Op..Oppa?” Victoria repeat the young girl word and look straight into Kyuhyun eyes.

“Ahh..she my junior..Sulli” Kyuhyun said and smile akwardly. Hearing that name, make Victoria heart more flutter. The name just now that make her heart explode. She don’t care what her name, but why she with Kyuhuyn

“and this is Victoria..” Kyuhyun added, Sulli slightly smile to Victoria.Then she start to pushing her wheelchair backward on her own.

“I go first Oppa..goodbye” Sulli said, and leave both them alone. Victoria just look at her leaving until she vanished from her eyes, then she look straight into Kyuhyun eyes. Then she quickly get back inside Kyu room, put the fruit basket on the table and try to leave. Seeing that situation, Kyu quickly grab her wrist to stop her from leaving.

“Vic, where are going?” Kyuhyun said he pull her near to him.

“Just let me go..” Victoria said, try to let go her wrist from Kyu.

“What wrong with you?” Kyuhyun voice a bit higher. Victoria look at him, she just loss her word, Kyuhuyn hold Victoria tightly that make her hard to move.

‘Okay..is it about sulli?” Kyuhyun asked, she bite her lips.Silent.

“Didn’t I told you she just my junior..” Kyu added. Victoria exhaled a heavy breath, Kyuhyun then hold her white cheek.

“I’m in pain…and you the only one that can be my best medicine” Kyuhyun face getting near to Victoria, then victoria quickly turn her face.

“Why she here?” Victoria finally spoke, and try to lose her body from Kyuhyun.

“She had and accident…” Kyuhyun said hesitately, and sit on the bed.

“Alone?” Victoria ask again.

“I..i don’t know” kyuhyun answer that make Victoria feel like dying. He lying.

“I know..she had an acident with Choi Kyuhyun..” Victoria said, that make Kyuhyun eyes getting wider,  Victoria look straight into kyuhyun eyes. Quickly kyuhyun grab her hand.

“..Okay..look..I wanne to tell you, but..” kyuhyun try to explained himself, but Victoria just couldnt take it for more.

“I’m also in pain…and I think she could be your medicine..” Victoria tears fall down from her cheek. She then quickly leave the room.

“Vic!! Victoria!!!” Kyuhyun called her name, and chase her, unfortunately the pain on her stomach because of minor surgery accident come again. The nurse on duty quickly grab him when he saw already laying on the floor.

Victoria run so fast, and quickly get on the bus, her tears keep falling on her cheek.

 

Author Note: Hye, It been a while I update the story, Final exam (-.-)..but now i'm on sem break (^.^) Hooray!!!. I hope I could update this story often,hehe Choi Sulli in the house, Victoria seriously mad, and not giving kyuhyun chance to explain. while Changmin was dumbfounded whe he was trick back by Victoria...So what will happened next..coming to you soon. Kindly subscribe and comment..Thanks you for waiting,reading amd leave the comment. (^^,)