To Find The Truth

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

It almost 12 midnight they get home. Victoria look exhausted, she went to her bedroom right after they reach home. Changmin sit at the couch on the living room. He recall back when Victoria crying at the restaurant.

She didn’t cry because of the spicy ddeokbukki…I know..

Then the face of Victoria boyfriend appear in his mind, eventhough he not clear about him, but then he still reminde when the first time he saw Victoria boyfriend at the café. He have to agree that the man look good at the first impression.

She came all from Korea..just to meet him..he must be lucky…

He thought, then Changmin shook his head.

I shouldn’t care about it..

Changmin went to his bed.

                                                                **********************************

Victoria look at the clock, ait was pass 3 am in the morning, she couldn’t get sleep at all. She then sit on her bed, then she take the frame picture that she put on the lamp table beside her bed. Picture of Kyuhun and her, then she put it back. She went out from hed bedroom. Silent. She went to the living door and opened the slinding door at the balcony. The slow wind blow to her face. The night view and the quite and cold night give her a bit peace.

“Erhmm..” Victoria turn right after the she heard someone was behind her.

“Cannot sleep??” It was Changmin, he asked her and giving her a glass of milk. Victoria take the glass.

“Thanks..not really sleepy..” Victoria said and drink the milk.

“And you??” Victoria asked and look at him. Changmin close his eyes when the wind blow on his face, for a first time victoria notice that Changmin did look attractive. The sharp jaw, the high nose and the face shape, it was perfect and would make girl sway. Changmin opened his eyes and turn arround his face to Victoria, their eyes meet, realize that Victoria quickly turn her eyes so were Changmin.

“Cant sleep to..” Changmin said akwardly. Victoria nooded, Silent

“I miss my mom..” Victoria broke the silence.

“Call her..”

“..Instead of call, I think I want..to go home” Victoria said hesitately. Changmin was bit shocked with Victoria word.

“Go home?..Back to korea??” Changmin asked. Victoria nodded, then she exhaled heavyly.

“I shouldn’t come here..”

“Is it..because of… him?” Changmin asked Victoria,refering to her boyfriend. Victoria was surprise regard of the changmin sudden question.

“..I don’t know..”

“You know..”

“..He..he lied to me..”

Changmin really want  to asked more, but then he realize that he has no right to interfere into her relationship.

“About something that you really…cant forgive??” Changmin asked, Victoria hesitate to answer. Actually she also don’t knw the truth deal between Kyuhyun and sulli. She got to admit that it just her assumption

“..I’m not sure about it..” Victoria reply.

“So make sure about it..” Changmin said and go back inside the house. Victoria look at him, then Changmin go outside again.

“Its cold outside..get inside before you catch the flu..” Then he leaving. Victoria smile.

I got to make sure about it

                                                                                       *******************

Victoria slowly open the door, she couls see Kyuhyun lying down on the bad, he sleeping. Then she saw plate of poridge was on the bed table.

He not eat yet..

Then she look at him, Kyuhyun still look weak. She come near to Kyuhyun, then she hold his hand. Suddenly Kyu eyes open slowly, then he quickly wake up when he saw victoria was right beside him.

“Vic..you coming” Kyuhyun said in weak voice but still look happy, He hold victoria hand tightly. Victoria nodded and smile at him. Kyuhyun pull her hand so she could come more close to him.

“I’m sorry..i didn’t mean to hurt you..” Kyuhun said then kiss Victoria hand. Victoria smile.

“No..i’m sorry..I didn’t give you chance to explain the whole thing..” Victoria said. Kyuhyun smile then touch her cheek.

“I will tell you everything..” kyuhun said weakly, victoria cant stand to look him in this condition.

“I will listern to it..but now..let eat first..” Victoria hold her curiousty, and grab the poridge bowl.

“feed me..” Kyuhyun said and act like a child. Then Victoria pinch his nose.

“Come..” Victoria feeding Kyuhyun the poridge. Both of them smile.

At the same time, there people who stare at both of them from the door, it was Sulli. She close the door slowly, to make sure they don’t realize it, Her face turn bitterly, when she saw kyuhyun with Victoria, She left to her room.

 

                                                                          **********************************

“Changmin!!!” Yunho scream at Changmin that still on the bed.

“Haishh” Changmin pull the pillow and cover his ears from hearing Yunho annoying voice.

“Changmin!!” Yunho call him again, but this time Yunho get zero attention, changmin was not moving at all.

Aishh this kid

“Changmin!! Victoria gone!! She already gone” Yunho shouted again. Just like yunho expected, Changmin  quickly wake up.

“All her bag is gone.. “ Yunho perfectly acted.

“What!!” Changmin jump from his bed and push Victoria bedroom door. He scan the room,  victoria things still in there. Then he heard Yunho laughing out of .

“Ahhh..HYUNG!!!” Changmin scream, he then take a pillow and come to Yunho and hit him.

“Yah..yah..I’m your hyung!!” Yunho asked for mercy. Changmin stop and bite his lip.

“Aishh…” Changmin take the pillow and walk into his room

“Someone care at our Victoria...” Yunho singing . Changmin stop and throw the pillow straight into Yunho face.

Ahhhh…

  

Author Note: Hye, thanks for reading and comment, working on for the next chapter, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, kyu will tell the truth, will him? While Sulli seem sad  to see Kyutoria plus It can be denied that Changmin really care about Victoria so much, Yunho prove it, kekek. Well see you guys for the next chapter. Bow (^^,)