Like you

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

Yunho oppa lets go” Victoria said to Yunho that preparing his camera bag.

“Okay..woah our Vic very pretty today”  Yunho said when he turn to see her. Victoria wear a white blouse with blue jeans, her hair was flow well with English style hair band.  It was simple, but yet stunning.

“Say chess” Yunho suddenly take a Victoria.

“Ah..oppa!! ” Vic shocked her eyes turn wider.

“It must be weird” Victoria cried

“No..perfect” Yunho reply with big smile.

“Ah..lets go!!” Vic shook her head and smile.

“Wait..I call the driver first” Yunho said

“Oppa you not call the taxi yet? it must hard to get taxi on Sunday”

“Our taxi driver still in the room” Yunho said smiley.

“Ah..Changmin follow us..” Victoria understand. she smile slightly, she don’t know why, but she also hope that Changmin can go to. Yunho nodded

“Driver-shi hurry up!!” Yunho shout loudly to Changming that still in his bedroom.

                                                                *******************************

“This place is also known as “Fun city above the cloud” “Changmin explained to Yunho and Victoria when they reach to Genting highlands.

“Woah..” Victoria was impress with the place. Yunho start to took out his camera and take the picture.

“Beautiful!!” Yunho said while took the pcture.  While Changmin gaze slightly to Victoria that look like a little kid that fascinated at the place that also surround with theme park.

“Humm..beautiful..” Changmin nodded while his eyes still look at Victoria.

“What??” Vic suddenly turn to him, Changmin was shocked, and quickly turn his head.

“ Nothing..I will go to the café” Changmin leave them.

Victoria nodded slowly while Yunho already immersed with the place.

                                                                ******************************

“Ah..it was fun place” Victoria wandering near the lake.

“I owe Changmin this time..look” Yunho show the picture that he took all over the place.

“Yes..by the way, where he go?”

“well I don’t know, he don’t really like went this kind a place”

“Ahh..he should enjoy himself” Victoria look around if she could find him.

“Why? are you curious? “ Yunho look with weird gaze.

“No..no..I mean..he should have fun..and stop being boring..yeah..boring” Victoria said awkwardly

“Boring? Hmm” Yunho nodded.

‘But, you know what..I think you guys look good together” Yunho suddenly said while take her picture.

Victoria paused for a second, she was a bit surprised with Yunho word just now.

“Priceless expression ever!!” Yunho look at her picture and leave her.

                                                                *********************************

She feel the crowed at that place feel quiet at once. she sit at the bench near the lake

But, you know what..I think you guys look good together

Yunho word play in her mind and it disturbing her, and at the same time Changmin various expression play in her mind. When he mad,annoyed, sad, lonely,and smile.

“Ahh..I must be crazy” Victoria half shouted. Then she realize there a couple look at her with weird look.

She feel embarrassed and quickly leave the place. She wandering around, and reach at the place where they could  ride a small duck couple boat.

‘Ah..it must be fun..where Yunho..” Victoria look around but then her word was cut.

“Don’t tell me that you want to ride that stupid duck” Changmin crossed her arm while look at the lake.

“Chang..ahh..why?!” Victoria said to him

“It look weird” Changmin smirk.

“I will ride that weird thing” Suddenly Yunho come from the back. Changmin was startle

“wah..really” Victoria clap her hand joyfully.

“But..who going to take the picture..so you go” Yunho added then pull Changmin and Victoria hand to the pier.

“Ah..why are you doi..” Changmin rebelled but still follow Yunho

“Both of them like to ride this..Thank you” Yunho said to the boat guard, and in a minute both of them already in the boat.

“Smile!!” Yunho took their picture.Changmin with cold espression while Victoria with joyfull smile.

 

                                                                *******************************

 

The boat that their paddle is slowly leave the pier. The stuation suddenly turn to silence awkwardly.

“it was fun..” Victoria said try to break the silence.

“tired..” changmi stop paddling the boat.

‘Aniyo..” Victoria paddling more faster.

Changmin slightly smile when he look at her that paddling with big spirit.

“Ah..” Victoria shout and stop paddling. changmin quickly turn.

‘Why?” He was frown.

“My leg..” Victoria bite her lips and bear the pain.

Changmin quickly hold her leg slowly.

“You got cramp” Changmin still hold her leg, the he straight Victoria leg forward slowly.

“Okay?” Changmin asked. Victoria nodded.

“Ahh, so I’m going to paddling alone” Changmin said to her, then Victoria quickly bent her leg, then Changmin stop her leg.

“Ah..it was fun” Changmin smile then Victoria smile to.

 

                                                                ***********************************

“What happened?” Yunho asked worriedly when he look Victoria walk slowly off from the boat.

“Cramp” Changmin answer, and hold Victoria hand and they walk to the nearest bench. Victoria just willingly  follow.

‘Wohh..” Yunho slightly nodded, than “click”. He take their picture.

“Perfect” Yunho said satisfy even though the picture is only from their back.  

“So, are you okay now..I will look for medicine” Changmin said, then Victoria grab his arm. He stop and sit back.

“I’m fine, just need to straight the leg” Victoria smiled.  Changmin nodded.

“Well I go buy some drink” Yunho said, and both Changmin and Victoria nodded.

“Thank you” Victoria said.

“It was nothing.. I’m jus..” Changmin shook his head.

“No..” Victoria look at changmin

“Since I come here, when anything that turn out not well..you..you will always there”

“help me..” Know both of their eyes meet

“Thanks you so much” They didn’t stop stare to each other.

Silence, only both of their eyes  talking.

“I like...you..” The word that broke from Changmin  mouth

 

 

 

 

Author note: Hye, sorry for long time update. i hope you enjoy this chapter, Changmin reveal what he feel, how Victoria,.Kyuhyun?. Well coming to you as soon, and thanks for waiting, comment, and subscribed.