MWO?!

For How Long?

 

(A/N: So I've decided to name you here and your Yemi Park :) its kinda hard to read and fill in the blanks while reading the story LOL XD)

 

Your bestfriend called out your name but you didn’t move from that spot, he rushed to you and he gave you his jacket.

”Yemi-ah!what happened to you?? Talk to me please?”

”H-h-he’s gone Hae, h-he left.”

”What?! Where is that guy?! Im gonna seriously kill him!”

He was about to get up but you held his arm

”Please don’t, he made a promise. He’s gonna come back.”

”Come back?! He aleready left you Yemi! How are you sure huh?”

”I just know Hae, please just stay with me now, i really need someone here.”

With that he sat down and hugged you tight.

Five years have passed and you just graduated from med school, remembering what he had said, you went back to that place and sat there waiting for him full of anticipation.

Morning turned into afternoon and afternoon turned into evening but still no sign of him. Tears fell from your eyes and you felt that familiar pain all over again, someone walked from behind you and stood there.

”Why didn’t he come?! He made a promise to me Hae, why?!”

He hugged you from behind and wiped your tears.

”C’mon Yemi, its getting late. Let’s go home.”

You got up and still in his embrace and walked home. Now seven years after, out of nowhere he came. All of those memories flooded back, you just wanted to die at that moment.

2 days have passed since you last saw him, you were just happy that you didn’t get to see him anymore, or so you thought? As you were about to finish your rounds, a freakishly large boquet of blue roses were coming your way, you smiled at the sight because they were your favorite.

It stopped right in front of you and to your surprise Kyuhyun was behind it!

”Surprised? Well looks like it, anyway these are for you.”

You looked at him like you’ve seen a ghost from your past coming to haunt you once more, you we’re about to walk away again when he grabbed you by the arm.

”Hey, where are you off to this time?”

”I have to finish my rounds.”

”You’re lying”

He was right you we’re lying, who were you kidding? You’ve been with him for almost three years you can’t fool this man anymore.

”Okay you got me, what do you want Mr. Cho?”

”Wow, so formal of you Ms Park. I just wanted to ask you out to lunch.”

”What for?”

”Oh i don’t know, to catch up?”

Deep inside you wanted to say no but instead you blurted out a yes and the next thing you knew is that you were sitting in front of him in a fancy restaurant downtown.

”So how are you Yemi-ah?”

”Huh? I-i’ve been good, you?”

”Oh i’ve been great now that I finally found you.”

He reached for your hand but you swooped it away as soon as you felt his skin touch yours.

”Why did you comeback Kyu? Is it to slap in my face the promise you made seven years ago? I waited for you but you didn’t come! I looked like a fool, i was very hopeful that you’d come back for me but you didn’t!”

You got up and ran away. You didn't wanna cry, not here not now. As you were running through the sea of people someone bumped you causing you to fall on your knees at that moment you're not able to hold these tears anymore, they had to fall and you were like a lost kid in the middle of the street then someone held you by your back and legs carrying you away from the crowd, you looked up and saw him carrying you.

 
Kyuhyun's POV:
Aish where did she go?! Why wouldn't she let me explain??
 
I kept searching until i found a girl sitting in the middle of the sidewalk and she's crying, I looked closer and it was her. My heart feels crushed to see her like this moreover because its my fault.
 
I approached her and called her name but she just continued crying. Knowing we'll draw attention, i carried her away from the crowd and she looked up with a shocked look at her face, I expected her to squirm away from my arms but instead she clutched on my shirt and started crying again.
 
i sat her in a bench and as I was about to wipe her tears, she looked away and wiped it herself.
 
Your POV 
 
when he sat me at the bench, i snapped back to reality. He was gonna wipe my tears but i looked away and wiped it myself.
 
''i'm fine now, you can go. Thank you"
 
"but Yemi, please let me explain!"
 
"explain what Kyu?!that because of you i suffered for 7 freaking years?! Don't you know how hard that was?! It . ."
 
before i could finish my sentence i felt him hugging me tight, i missed this. The way his body is close to mine feeling his heart beating. I can't. I can't fall for this again. No.
 
i quickly pulled away before i scumb in his touch.
 
''stop it Kyu. I-i-i c-can't"
 
"but why?"
 
''b-because . . ''
 
''because what Yemi?what's stopping you? Answer me"
 
"because Hae and I are together!!"
 
"mwo?!"