That Bastard!

For How Long?

Mianhae! I forgot to unhide this chapter TT^TT but read this first before please don't leave me :P

 

Yemi's POV

 

I walked away from Kyuhyun as fast and as far I can until I stumbled on the ground and that's where I lost it. I cried hard. Why did he have to come back?? I was fine without him! I friggin' hate him!

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

Before she could disappear from my sight, I followed her making sure that she doesn't see me then she stumbled and fell on the ground, I wanted to help her up but what happened next surprised me.

She cried hard, did that hurt that much?? I can't take it anymore so I went to her, I asked her if she was alright but she kept pushing me away and punching my chest but I didn't go away.

When she got tired of fighting, she clutched my chest and cried some more. You bipolar girl -____-

I took this opportunity to hug her tight, if only my hugs could take away the pain that I've caused her I would hug her for the rest of my life.I carried her and sat her in a bench and when she finally stopped crying, I wiped the tears that was left on her cheeks.

 

''Yemi, I-i'm sorry.''

 

''What?''

 

''I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you wait and i'm sorry for leaving you just like that but you have to know that I-i came.''

 

''Came? How come I didn't see you?''

 

''I hid behind the trees.''

 

''I don't believe you.''

 

''I was there!''

 

''Prove it.''

 

''Fine. You were wearing that sapphire blue dress that you begged me to buy for you..''

 

''I did not beg you!''

 

''Yes you did! Anyway you were sitting there with that smile ...''

 

''What smile?''

 

''That smile that made me fall in love with you.''

 

She blushed. Then she hit me on the arm.

 

''Aw shut up! So ... Why didn't you come?''

 

Her reaction changed from happy to a more serious one.

 

''B-because I got scared...''

 

''Scared of what?''

 

''That I won't be enough for you and that i'm not gonna be able to love you as much as you love me. I wasn't ready to lose you that way but every single day after that I always wish that I didn't leave you standing there. When we came back, I searched for you and i'm thankful that I was bumped by the car or else I wouldn't have found you and I swore that I wouldn't let you slip away again. Please forgive me Yemi, I didn't mean to leave you, I'll do anything and even get down on my knees if you just take me back ... ''

 

Yemi's POV:

 

Kyuhyun explained everything and some how my fear was washed away coz finally after years of waiting on him you knew why he didn't show up that night.I silenced him by putting my finger on his lips and looking him on the eyes.

 

''No Kyuhyun-ah, you don't have to that. I forgive you and I appreciate all the things you've done just for me and ...''

 

I was cut off when he placed his lips on mine then he pulled me in for a hug.

 

''Thank you Yemi! Thank you so much!''

 

I can feel hot tears dropping on my shoulder. He was really sincere. I pulled away, cupped his face and wiped his tears away.

 

''Uljima en? What's important is now, let's just forget about it.''

 

''This is why I love you! So does this mean you're my girlfriend again?''

 

''Did I say that? You have to court me again.''

 

''Mwo?! But Yemi ...''

 

He used his aegyo but I tried to resist it. >//<

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

"Mwo?! But Yemi ..."

 

I used my aegyo but it doesn't seem to work TT.TT

 

"You said you'd do anything?"

 

"Did I say that??"

 

"Well I'll just be leaving then ..."

 

She stood up and was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and made her sit on my lap.

 

"Meh. I'm just kidding! Of course I'll do it for you!"

 

"Okay then."

 

She gave me a smile. Yes! Finally!

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you too."

 

"Let's get you home en?"

 

So we drove to her house and when we got there ...

 

"Yemi-ah."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Bbo Bbo."

 

I pointed at my lipsbut she just kissed her fingers and placed it on my lips. Why are you torturing me like this?! -______-

 

"Good Night Kyuhyun-ah, thanks for everything."

 

"No thank you for accepting me again."

 

"Its nothing. Go now, its already late."

 

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?"

 

"No."

 

"But why?"

 

"You were already with me all night long."

 

"But I've missed you that's why I wanna be with you more."

 

"No."

 

She went in and slammed the door on my face. So I started to walk away but then ....

 

Yemi's POV:

 

I shut the door at his face as a joke but when I saw him walking away I immediately ran after him.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

 

He looked back so I ran and jumped in his arms and kissed him. I missed him soo soo very much.

 

After that moment, I sent him off to his car and waved goodbye, as I was going back to the house my phone suddenly rang.

''Yeoboseyo?''

 

''Yemi-ah ... I ...''

 

''Hae?? What's happening to you??''

 

''I just had a *hiccup* few *hiccup* drinks.''

 

''But you don't drink.''

 

''I sddooo stooo.''

 

''You do not!''

 

''Well i sdooo knaaawww ... ''

 

Beep beep beep ...The line went dead, what if he hit his head somewhere??? Ohmygummyhyukkie! I can't leave him just like that so I drove to his house only to find him sitting in the sofa with his eyes closed.

 

''Lee Donghae! What do you think your doing???''

 

''Yeeeeemiiiiii!''

 

He pulled me in and made sit on his lap.

 

''What are you ...''

 

I was cut off by his lips on mine. What's this??? I immediately pulled away but he laid me down the sofa and trapped me by holding my wrists and kissed me again.I pushed him but I can't. So I had to bite his lips so he'd pull away and he did and I took that opportunity to push him with all my might and get away from him but he stood up quickly and pinned me to the wall.

 

''Let go of me!''

 

''Why won't you let me love you Yemi??''

 

''W-w-what are you talking about???''

 

''Can't you see that I like ... No I already love you Yemi! More than he does!''

 

I suddenly became ... Speechless. Why did he have to tell me this now? Now that Kyu and I are fine? Tears continued to stream down my face, my phone rang and I tried to get away from Hae by stomping at his feet and running to my phone

 

--start of conversation--

 

''Jagi--''

 

''Kyuhyun! Help me! I'm here at Donghae's house pleaaassee help me!''

 

''What are you doing there?? What's he---''

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I was driving home when I suddenly had the urge to call Yemi again, i missed her already?

 

--start of conversation--

 

''Jagi--''

 

''Kyuhyun! Help me! I'm here at Donghae's house pleaaassee help me!''

 

''What are you doing there?? What's he---''

 

The line was cut off, that bastard! What's he doing with Yemi?? And further more how did she get there?? So I turned the car around to go to Donghae's house. I busted the door and saw Yemi under him and kissing her forcefully.I immediately went to them and punched the heck out of Donghae, and when he tried to get up I punched him two more times before he got knocked out.

 

I saw Yemi crying and in shock so after I was done with that bastard I grabbed her hand, made her stand up and left the house I made her ride the car and drove off and when we got far enough, I parked the car at an empty parking lot and looked at her.Her hair was dishelved, clothes almost torn and tears staining her cheeks.

 

Not saying a word I hugged her and that's when she broke down and cried real hard.I don't know what to say so I just hugged her and soothed her back and when I had the courage to speak, she muffled words on my chest.

 

''What was that sweetie?''

 

''I c-can't believe that he would do this to me, I-I-I trusted him and .. And ..''

 

''Its okay honey, he's just a friggin' jerk. ''

 

I put the jacket around her to keep her warm. That jerk! Trying to force my jagi when I didn't! You'll see, you won't get near her ever again mark my words Lee Donghae!