My Hero :)

For How Long?

 

Kyuhyun's POV:
 
''mwo?!''
 
That was all i managed to say. I can't believe what i'm hearing, could she be? Maybe she's lying.
 
Yemi's POV:
 
what did i just say?! OHMYGUMMYHYUKKIE!! >O< Hae's gonna freaking kill me :|
 
''you're joking"
 
"why would i do that huh Kyu?!"
 
"oh i don't know maybe your just hurt and you're trying to play with me."
 
dang it!he's right :| you and your loose mouth Yemi -____-
 
"i'm not you twit!"
 
"mwo?!twit?!aish!stop pretending!"
 
"i'm not Cho Kyuhyun!"
 
and the odds were in favor of you that day, your phone rang and Hae is calling.
 
-start of conversation-
 
''yeoboseyo?''
 
"where you at?"
 
"i'm here at ____ park.''
 
''jinja?you want me to pick you up?i'm just around the corner''
 
oh my Lee Donghae you're my savior!
 
''yeah i'll wait for you here. Iloveyou''
 
-end of conversation-
 
Donghae's POV:
 
''yeah i'll wait for you here. Iloveyou."
 
what did i just hear? Aish this girl.
 
as i turned in the corner, i saw her with Kyuhyun and i can feel adrenalin rushing through my veins. I wanted to punch his face for what he did to Yemi.
 
i went down with my fists clenched and ready to beat the crap out of him when Yemi came to me and did something i didn't expect.
 
Yemi's POV:
 
as i saw Hae go down the car, i quickly ran to him and kissed him on the lips.
 
ohmygosh please don't kill me Hae! I promise i'll explain everything later :O
 
''hey yeobu!''
 
and he gave me the what-the-hell-was-that look but i winked at him and he quickly played the part.
 
''uhm, oh hey baby.''
 
''you remember Kyu right?"
 
"oh yeah, hey its nice to see you again''
 
Donghae's POV:
 
igo mwoya?! I gave her that look but she winked at me so i immediately knew that i should tag along.
 
''you remember Kyu right?"
 
"oh yeah, hey its nice to see you again"
 
i reached my hand out to shake hands and when he accepted it, i gave his hand a squeeze which made him wince in pain.
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
He reached out his hand and i complied and then he gave my hand a squeeze and man did it hurt! That was the hand that i injured when i was chasing Yemi.
 
Yemi's POV:
 
they shook hands but i saw Hae squeezing Kyu's injured hand so i quickly grabbed his hand before injuring Kyu again.
 
'' i think that's enough introductions yeah?before you can crush his hand into pieces!"
 
"what? I was just being nice baby."
 
I gave Hae the death glare as Kyuhyun was trying his best to hide the pain.
 
Before things can get out of hand, I bid goodbye to Kyu and dragged Hae to the car.
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
aaaaaahh! Aish that guy! I'm gonna kill him! >o<
but there's a sharp pain in my chest as they drove away. Did i really lose her to that guy?