Chapter 3 | Just Like Before

For Me, You're Perfect

 

 

chapter three;  just like before

Image

» background song:  J-Min - Stand Up

»  Kring Kring Kring Kring

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, searching the alarm beside his bed that he laying on, looking straight at the lamp. He clicked the button and the alarm stopped.

Sehun huffed out a sigh. He hates Monday, because that means he must go to school with a longer time studying. Yawns echoed in the room, Sehun straightened his hands as he stood from the white fluffy bed. Despite for being alone, he never feeling lonely before. He loves privacy, though.

Sehun picked his towel, slid his pajamas and entered the shower room. Felt hot water splashed on his body, Sehun closed his eyes. Spurted the shampoo to his palm, he started raised his hand to his hair and running his fingers to it. He splashed hot water again as he opened the blue curtains that covered the shower room.

 

He looked at mirror intensely, as if he dig a hole on it. He put his toothbrush to his white teeth, rubbing it over and over again. Sehun spurted the paste, filled it with water instead.

Pulling his towel again, he covered it over his slim body. He twisted the door knob, took a step back to his small room. He changed to his uniform, a white t-shirt covered with black suit and dark grey trousers. A school logo placed on the pocket in the left of the school suit. He wore a blue coat to defend himself from the cold winter.

Sehun combed his hair, picked his silver watch as he put it around his strong wrist. Fixed his collar, he looked at himself with an emotionless-like-usually face on the mirror.

He swung his bag on his shoulder, wore his white sneakers. He closed and locked the door behind him, started walked to the elevator.

 


 

Luhan smiled in front of his standing mirror.

Wore a sky blue t-shirt coated with white vest and light blue trousers, he felt proud. He looked on his right as his eyes pointed to a school logo on his left pocket in his vest and a name tag written ‘Xi Luhan’ on his right.

He wore his brown shoes, as he put a simple white wristlet around his thin wrist. He picked his brown bag to his palm, locked his dorm’s door. Slowly smiled gently, he took a step to his new job’s place.

Before he clicked ‘down’ button, he felt his phone vibrated over his trousers’ pocket. He put it on his palm, flipped it and hit green button on the left.

“Neh, Luhan here.” Luhan muttered with his soft voice.

 

“I’m Secretary Lee, want to send a message from the headmaster. Mr. Luhan, the headmaster said that you must go to his office first to give you some things and talked to you. So, please don’t forget to go to his office first.” Lady’s sound ringing on Luhan’s ear, as Luhan nodded.

“Okay. Thanks, Mrs. Lee.” Luhan muttered, smiled. A chuckle heared from the phone.

“Yeah, thanks Mr. Luhan. See you in our school as our new teacher.” The lady whispered, closed the connection between them. Luhan put his phone back to his pocket, felt his heart beating faster, nervous of his brand new day.

 


 

Poker face hanging on his face, he hissed because of girls’ scream that echoed on the gate of the Seoul Performing Arts High School aka SPA, one of famous and elite arts high school in Korea. Everyone wants to studying in such a respectable school like SPA, especially the one who loves arts, singing, dancing, etc.

But neither Sehun felt proud that he studying in here. He get a scholarship not with some effort to reach it. Yeah… Because he’s a genius, dancer king, rich although he live alone, good-looking, fame, etc. But, it means nothing for him. He ignores everything in his sight, for being a cold-hearted machine.

And, that makes he became a ing-called-kingka. He never know why he became a kingka- or what it is. Girls made some disgusting nicknames for him like Ice Prince, Cold-Hearted Kingka, etc. Boys even likes him. They always envy Sehun for being a perfect one. They always made Sheun as their role model, their ideal self.

“Sehun!!!”

 

Sehun closed his eyes angrily, made a fist. He never like being in a crowd like this, so he ran. He ran and ran, didn’t noticed that he ran to the second building of the school, near the second gate.

Sehun bumped a person, made he fell to the white-sparkling-hard floor. He huffed out a sigh as he panting for being too tired from running.

“Are you okay?”

Sehun stopped cursed in his thought. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart beating faster, just like he met a particular person that he seemed know.

‘This feel… This voice… The one who only can made me like this is…’

Sehun raised his head, as he looked a hand in front of his eyes.

‘Just like… before.’

 Sehun peeked, so his face was seen.

“Y… You…”

And Sehun knows his days will changed from now on.

Image

 

» author's ramblings:   Annyeong all! I'm sorry for te late update because I've been in many tests /sobs I promise I'll update soon as I can! c: I'm sorry to if this too bad than your expected. Click the subscribe button and comment please! Votes are highly reccomended c;

» layout credit