Chapter 1 | In The First Glance

For Me, You're Perfect

chapter one; in the first glance

Image

» background song: Sunny & Luna — It's Me

»  Snowflakes started falling from its place, freezed the whole Korea. Children playing and couples giggling were seen on the snow-covered road, the sign that winter had started. All people loves winter although it's freezing. But except one particular person,

Oh Sehun

He hates winter so much. And that isn't because it's made him freeze or what, but because...

CLOSED IN THE WINTER

Sehun sighed while looked at the wood board tag hanging on the cafe's door.

It's because his favourite cafe named Miwa Café, that he usually spend his day there, closed in the winter. He always go to the cafe because he don't know what to do in his dorm and he felt bored to go to a mall or an amusement park. Everybody knows Sehun loves everything related to cold, but there's an exception for this one; winter.

Looked disgustingly at the snowflakes that falling on his shoulder, he swept it off. He put his hands back on his jacket's pocket, walked away from the closed cafe. Sehun would love to drinks an ice coffee in the cafe because he loves cold feelings very much, but because the old man that's the owner of the cafe hates winter, he closed the cafe in the winter.

 

"Sehun?"

Sehun turned his body, only to saw a petite with big round eyes male stared at him. Sehun raised one of his eyebrow while looked at the person in front of him.

"Omo! It's really you! Do you still know me? I'm Kyungsoo!"

Sehun thought for a while. He took a glimpse at his worst memories and then nodded. He remembered that Kyungsoo is a guy that saved him when he was almost crashed by a car. And, Sehun just remembered that it's happened while he was still in sixth grade of elementary and Kyungsoo in his first grade of middle high school.

Kyungsoo smiled warmly at Sehun, although Sehun's a bit confused that he still remembered him. Of course Sehun never knows it because he even didn't know that Kyungsoo was have a crush in him. 

"Do you want to go to a cafe, Sehun-ah?" Kyungsoo asked, still smiled at him.

Sehun rolled his eyes, shook his head for sure. He never like to go hang out with everyine especially a person like Kyungsoo,that he just meet from a long time who suddenly asked him.

 

"Please... I'm so bored this day because I don't have some friend of me who can accompany me today... Please~" Kyungsoo sulked.

Sehun already opened his mouth to said a 'no' again but then a memory while Kyungsoo saved him showed at his brain. Sehun snapped back and nodded. Strached that, nodded FORCELY.

Kyungsoo grinned, pleased that Sehun, the cold-hearted kingka who never wants hang out with somebody else, want to go with a guy like him. Kyungsoo walked in front of Sehun, lead him to the cafe.

Sehun just walked boredly, following the latter in front of him. He don't know, maybe the walk would changed his life from now on.

 

 

"We're here!" Kyungsoo said.

Sehun stared at the cafe's door from outside. It's a glass door but covered with white plain curtains on it. The lights from inside are seen through the curtains, and there's a blue board tag that hanging written; Open! Sehun looked up and saw a white big board written; Sean Café that are glowing because of some effects.

Kyungsoo opened the door by pull it, showed the white large cafe. It looked not too luxurious but it's eye-catching, with the blue chairs paired with the white tables and light grey wallpaper covered the wall. There're also glass stalls with grey long chair that faced the waiter who made some coffee, cakes, etc. The delicious-looking cakes are placed in the glass stalls that's seen by customers who sat on the long chair in front of the it.

Sehun indeed amazed by the view in front of him, but he still put his poker face on his face. He sat on a chair beside the glass windows. The window's curtain is opened so he can saw the view outside. He cupped the sid eof his cheek boredly while Kyungsoo sit accross him. Kyungsoo felt awkward of the silence, but Sehun enjoyed the view in front of him.

 

While Kyungsoo wanted to broke the ice between them by blurted some words, a waiter come to their seat.

"Is there something you wanted to order, Sir?"

Sehun turned his face boredly, but then widens his eyes while looked at the beautiful honey-brownish hair waiter in front of him. The petite yet cute male eyesmiling at Sehun, waited for his answer. Sehun quickly looked at the name tag on the waiter's chest.

Xi Luhan

Smirks appeared in his pinkish lips, although fluttered feeling came to his heart.

 

 

 

Image

» author's ramblings:   Annyeong, my fellow readers! /waves. I'm sorry for not updating so long because I have so many stories like... four? to update. I'm sorry if this is too short... And I'm currently in my exams season so, yeah... Anyways! Thanks for the new subscribers! I love you! <3 And comments are highly welcomed here! c: I promised there'll be an update soon! Bye, see you in the next chapter!

» layout credit