Chapter 2 | The One I've Been Waiting For

For Me, You're Perfect

 

chapter two; the one i've been waiting for

Image

» background song:  EXO - Baby Don't Cry

»  “W-What?”

Kyungsoo said, showed his big round eyes to Sehun. Sehun hummed playfully as he sipped his ice coffee, made the lack of customer in the café confused of Sehun’s behavior and kept asking in their minds: why he drink ice coffee in this cold winter?

“Could you please tell me, who is the guy- oh, the waiter that came to our table just now?”

Sehun asked, still with his epic poker face, but his heart excitedly waiting for the latter’s answer. Kyungsoo bit his lips, thinking that should he tell Sehun or not. He doesn’t like to introduce someone to Sehun especially the cute waiter, because he seemed Sehun’s ideal type. Sehun raised his eyebrow because Kyungsoo kept his mouth locked.

“Just tell me-“

“Nǐ jiù bié zài yóu yù le hǎo ma 
Jiù jǐn lā zhù wǒ de xīn zàng.”

 

Sehun stopped while he heard a shooting, angelic voice. His heart skipped a beat as the soft voice blasted through his ears gently. He turned around, unbelieve of what he saw.

The waiter.

 

He sang the song [just pretend it's Luhan's solo] almost perfectly. All of the customers stared at him with jaws dropped and sparkling eyes. And, that include Sehun.

“Baby don’t cry, tonight 
Dāng hēi yè zài xián liàng qǐ
lái.”

Sehun felt his heart beating faster, as he felt the soothing voice sounds familiar in his ear. But, he focused to the voice deeply.

 

“So baby don’t cry, cry 
de ài shǒu hù nǐ bù fàng kāi

Sehun back to his world. He took a glimpse at his memories, memories that he tried to forget, but that proves futile.

 

 

“Are you okay?”

Sehun looked up, saw a smiling boy offered a hand to him. He swept his tears as he grabbed the hand, stood up from the hard road in the park.

“It seems you’re a Korean… What are you doing here, little kid?” A blonde with sweet-looking boy said as he sat on the bench near the autumn old oak tree.

“It’s… None of your business.” Sehun muttered as he sat beside the blonde. He doesn’t want to say to him that he just mad with his friends, so he punched them and he punished by the school. He ran to his favourite park angrily after done the punishment as he fall to the hard floor.

The blonde blinked at Sehun’s answer as he giggled, slowly smiled at the kid in front of him.

“Wanna some ice cream, ice kid?” He said as he pointed at the ice cream parlor that’s quiet because it’s 07:15 AM in the autumn park. Sehun just nodded, felt his hand grabbed by the blonde in front of him.

 

“What flavour do you want?” The blonde mumbled, eyesmiling at Sehun. Sehun felt his heart fluttered a bit as he pointed randomly at the ice cream. He doesn’t know that he pointed at strawberry ice cream as the other boy looked at Sehun with sparkling eyes.

“Oh my god! Our favourite is the same!” The blonde said as he ordered it to the parlor. They took their ice cream as they sat back on the bench.

Sehun stared at the blonde that his ice cream happily. Sehun unknowingly smiled as he started his too. The blonde took a glance at Sehun as he looked Sehun’s ice cream stained lips. He chuckled and took his ice cream to left hand so his right hand was free.

He brought his right thumb as Sehun turned to face the blonde. He felt a warm, soft finger touched his lips gently. His heart started beating faster than usually, surprised at the boy’s behavior.

“There you go. You looked more handsome like this.”

The blonde whispered as he smiled. Sehun unbelievably felt hot on his cheeks, unknowingly made a blush on his face.

 

“My baby! It’s time to go home, dear!”

The blonde turned back, smiled while looked at his mom but felt a little sad feeling because he must leave the boy. He turned back again and sighed.

“I’m sorry, but I must go. I promise I will meet you again, okay?”

Luhan whispered as he hug Sehun a goodbye, waves at him. Sehun frowned, but then he can opened his mouth to ask an important question.

“What’s your name?!” Sehun screamed.

The blonde turned around for a minute, but then his parent started to pulled him. But, Sehun still can hear it a bit.

“It’s-“

 


“Xi Luhan-imnida.”

The customer claps echoed in the café. Sehun back to the reality as he bit his lower lips, still don’t believe it.

It’s him… The one I’ve been waiting for.

Image

» author's ramblings:   Hi! c: I don't believe I can't finally updated today ;_; I know it's a fail and it's too short... But, I hope you love the new chapter! Btw, do you love the new poster and banner? I love it so much! It made by my dongsaeng <3 Oh, thanks for the new subscribers, and please comments! I want see comments badly... c; See you in the next chapters! 
» layout credit