9

Hard love

 

I wait for him down stairs. He didn’t take along time. A few minutes, we’re off.

In the car

He seems moody. What happened to him yesterday? I want to ask but I’m scared that I’ll be making him even more moody. He started to speak.

Chang Bum: I’ll pick you after school and we’re off to our new house.

You: Ne.

I bow to him and enter my school. My friends are waiting for me outside.

Eun Sung: So how is your first night?

You: Nothing. We didn’t sleep on the same bed.

Yee Sung: Did anything happen between you two?

Na Yoo: Ya! Why  are you asking such a sensitive question?

Yee Sung: Its not sensitive.

Na Yoo: I know but..

Na Yoo is eyeing at Yee Sung and glance at Yoo Rin.

Yee Sung: Owh! Okay!

You: Eonni, nothing happen. Don’t worry. I won’t love him.

Yoo Rin: What? You have to love him. He’s your husband.

You: But..

Yoo Rin: Don’t worry. I’m fine. I’ll try to forget him. I promise.

You: Eonni, if I love som one else, what would you do?

Yoo Rin: What?

She smiled

Yoo Rin: I’ll make him fall for me. Why? Are you in a relationship with some one other then Chang Bum?

I guess her smile is not happiness but something else.

You: A.. Ani!

I really don’t want to see her evil side. Its very creepy.

Yee Sung: Okay! Lets go to class shall we?

Na Yoo: Lets go.

After school

Chang Bum is waiting outside the school. Chang Bum saw Yoo Rin beside me. He smile at her. Yoo Rin reply a smile too. I got in the car. I put the volume high. I don’t want to hear their conversation.

Chang Bum’s POV

Chang Bum: How are you?

Yoo Rin: I’m fine. Thanks for asking.

Chang Bum: I miss you.

Yoo Rin: What are you talking? Yoo Min will hear it.

Chang Bum: I don’t care.

Yoo Rin: I care. Now get in the car.

Chang Bum: You don’t love me anymore huh? Just like always. You like your sister more. Annyeong!

Yoo Rin: Annyeong!

I got in the car. I slow the volume a little. She didn’t miss me at all. She always think of her beloved sister. That’s why I hate Yoo Min. But why did I kiss her?

Your POV

We got into our new house. It was big. Eomma has bought everything. The house is complete with  all this things. I went up to my room. Chang Bum’s room is infront of my room.

A few weeks later

It has been a month and a half since the day we’re married. We didn’t talk much. I think we never talk since the first day we step in this house. He's always back late. I also haven’t seen Zelo for