10

Hard love

 

Chang Bum’s POV

You’ll see Park Yoo Min. I’ll make you fall for me again.

Yoo Min’s POV

I walk home alone and I was shocked to see Chang Bum’s car. I enter my house and shocked again. Chang Bum is in the kitchen and there’s food on the table with candles and flowers in the vase. What’s he up to?

ChangBum: Oh! Yoo Min-ah, you’re here already? Where did you go?

Weird. Why is he acting nice to he. He even ask me sweetly.

You: I just visit my friend.

ChangBum: Have you eat yet? I’ve prepared dinner for us. Come and take a seat.

You: Are you sick?

ChangBum: Ani! I’m perfectly fine.

He smiled at me. He pulled out the chair for you to seat on but you pull out the chair that is opposite from the chair he pulled. He then sit at the chair he pulled out. We started our food after he sit.

ChangBum: So, how’s school?

You: Fine.

ChangBum: Yoo Min-ah..

You: Wae?

ChangBum: Can I sleep with you starting tomorrow night?

I chocked my food. Then he lend me a glass of water.

You: Mwo?

ChangBum: My older sister is coming tomorrow. So she will sleep in your room. She will stay with us for a week. We just have two room in this house and ofcourse she will think that we’re sleep together right? If she know we sleep separated, she’ll inform to eomma right away.

I nodded.

Chang Bum smile sweetly.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early, so did Chang Bum.

ChangBum: Good morning!

He said with a sweet smile. I replied with a smile and nod.

We went downstairs and we just ate cereal.

ChangBum: Let me send you to school.

You: No need to do that.

ChangBum: I want to.

You: Are you sure that you’re not sick?

Chang Bum nodded.

ChangBum: Yes! I’m fine. No need to worry.

He once again smile.

ChangBum: I’ll fetch you too after school.

You: Why?

ChangBum: My sister said she want us to fetch her at the airport.

You: Let’s go now.

I stood up and took my beg with me. Chang Bum follow me as we on the way to his car. Still fell awkward of Chang Bum’s action.

As we arrived infront of my school, I un buckled my seat belt and open the door and Chang Bum stop me by holding my wrist. He pulled me back in and kiss my forehead. I froze by his sudden action. Without knowing anything, Zelo saw everything that happen just now. He was shock too.

I got out from Chang Bum’s car and he went off. I just watched Chang Bum’s car and I felt some one standding beside me and it was Zelo.

You: Oh! Oppa!

Zelo: Hi! Are you alright? What are you looking at?

You: Uh.. nothing!

----------------------