ii.

Hey, Love, Let's Run Away!

 

 

Chapter Two

 


“Shut up,” Yixing says, red staining his cheeks. “You , Zitao,” his eyes water. Zitao just stands there, by his side as they start to walk steps closer to their homes. “You really , because I love you too,” “Please,” he said exaggeratedly, “‘Just fly me to the moon and let me play with the stars,’ Diana Phanton,” he quoted silently as he kicked a rock continuously on the sidewalk turning gray.

The two walked back slowly, almost in a trance because of the golden crisp sun luminously shining on the sides of their faces.  “Sometimes I wonder where in the world you came from,” Yixing articulated. “Clearly, Qingdao, I think you remember, unless you have amnesia,” he laughed. Yixing chuckled a bit. “Alright, well, I’ll see you in a while, Taozi,” he jarred. Xing sparkled, as he winked. “Go away,” Zitao laughs as the sun shines over his face, “Bye, Xing xing.”

The two turned away from each other and opened the doors with a key, infiltrating the empty space to open. Both doors creaked wide open, and closed with just a slight sound of a lock, closing in.

"I'm back!" Yixing called down the narrow hallways of his house, his mother just barely hearing his voice. "Yixing! Zitao said he'd come over later, okay? Don't bore the poor boy!" She called, her voice curling around Yixing's ear. "Alright! Did he say he was coming for dinner?" “Yes, Zitao’s aunt gave permission for him to come over for dinner, he said he was coming over at about 4:15!”

Alright, now all Yixing could do is grab his homework and start. 4:15 came sooner than he though, especially from the beginnings of 3:20. By that time, he was three fourths the way done of the calculus homework the dumb teacher assigned him. He heard the front doors open. Zitao! Yixing ran up to the escape route, and twisted the knob and the door swooped open.

“Hi,” Zitao smiled and the words rolled off his tongue. “Hey,” the other boy replied, even his heart thumping just a little more because of his lovely presence. “Come in,” he finally said. Zitao walked in and took of his dress shoes and slipped on some slippers for respect. “Want to do homework with me?” Yixing asked quietly, his voice croaking a little. Zitao answered, “Sure, I brought some calculus homework, I already finished history, but I haven't fi ished poetry.”

"That's fine. I finished history at school and I was just working on calculus," the other jawwed. "Hey, do want some peanut butter jelly sandwiches?" "Oh my God, please, yes, just yes!" Zitao begged his arms coming up to a praying pose after he set his bags down to the marble floor, peaks of green and white looking ripped from the ground. "Stop getting so excited, you look like a child!" Yixing said, laughing at his remark. "Do you want to die?!" Panda raised his hand up and pretended to smack him hard into next week.

"But, okay," Yixing then, spoke, walking towards the stove and cabinets close to them. Yixing grabbed some bread, peanut butter, and jelly, and then smeared the ingredients. He plopped the first two pieces of bread onto the seconds, and swerved it onto Zitao's spot, as he did homework. The plate spinned a third around.

"Our specials include bread, peanut butter, and grape jelly!"

"Shut up, you're dumb, get out!” Zitao complained playfully.

“Oh come on, can’t you take a little cheesiness?”

“Nope! You’re so cheesy get away from me!”

“Not happening in a thousand years, my friend!”

Yixing puckered his lips on the panda’s canvas on his cheeks, making one loud smooching sound.
“Ew! Cooties! Yixinggggggg!” peach complained unhappily, almost throwing a tantrum with a joke and laughing, as he dropped to the marble floor, gaining his closeness towards the living room. He tried to wipe most of Xing’s kisses off his cheeks, but they seem to stain and simmer in a cherry compote color on his cheeks. Yixing just laughed, grabbing his stomach, carelessly leaving Zitao on the floor, even him being peachy keen himself. Literally! “You’re so gullible and dumb, Taozi!” Yixing laughed, Zitao’s face just priceless as he just laughed along with the star.

“So, I have to fly a panda to the moon to play with me when the star had really just been playing with him?” Yixing asked, sarcastically smearing and rubbing it in Zitao’s face. “That was really loud though, Xing! Shut up, you’re a stupid ge!” the played panda exclaimed, hitting Yixing’s back so hard you could hear a smack at about a thousand decibels.

“Oh!...” Yixing leaned back, and put his arms behind him. “Jesus, I swear, you are a baby panda but you’re as strong as a ing samurai warrior... Now, help me crack my back, and remember, it is not industrial," "I got it, I got it," Two pairs of slim arms linked and Zitao brought Yixing to a stretch and several crackles were heard. "Now, sit the down and eat your peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you ragdoll."

Silly boys are silly boys, no matter what way you tell them to do things, they'll always manage to mess it up. Peachy keen, jelly bean, the boys sat their asses down and started eating a mixture of two ingredients brushed onto a thick slice of whole wheat bread, and finished their lame homework. "I bet you're happy you don't have to eat with your aunt tonight, she doesn't even give you a full serving of food, you look like a stick," Yixing chewed his late bite of his PB&J sandwich, which was the best PB&J ever, especially with Zitao.

Taozi sighed. "Yeah. She doesn't like it when I don't finish all my food so she just makes me eat less."

"That's not healthy, Zitao. Tell her you want some more,"

"It's not as simple as that, Xing, it's impolite to ask for more, even you know that,"             

"Yes it is,"

"Not with my aunt,"

"Then come over every night you can and we'll have dinner with each other, and we won't eat what your aunt gives you, it's not much of a statistic plan, but I'm sure we'll figure it out," Yixing altered. Taozi sighed again, "I hope we figure it out, ge."

The pair ate the rest of their after school snack, and continued doing their homework with endless, 'what's number...'s. As they finished their last questions, Oh Sehun was at home too. Finishing his homework. "Maid, what is number eleven?" Sehun proposed. "That, Sir, is 1982," A maid said, draped in a baby blue and white outfit. "Hm," Sehun just responded. He may be rich and wealth, maybe into the point of destruction, but at least he had a little decency.

"Thank you, but I don't think I need you anymore. You are excused," Sehun finally came to a stop. The maid stood up, bowed, and left the living room, where Sehun usually does his homework, unlike the peach and the star, which do homework in the kitchen.

"I wonder what they're doing right now..." Oh Sehun just seriously could not fight his curious urge. He swatted the idea away after all. Meh. Back to the Huang and Zhang!

"No it's ing impossible. I am not flexible enough to my elbow you idiot," Huang was about to murder Xing.

Okay nevermind. Back to Oh Sehun!

Sehun finished his homework in the end but had to leave for basketball practice. Today was Tuesday. His maid cooked him food before he left. Now, the house was empty, despite having the maids around. Dusting, cleaning every inch of material they could find. Then again, it was for the money. Always for the money. It made Sehun feel powerful, but disgusting.

"Hm, I wonder what the idiots are doing in Canada right now, do you think they'll come back?" Yixing asked quietly. "Oh, they're coming back for sure," Huang Zitao complied. "Why?" "They can't speak English or French," Logic explained it all. "Yeah, but Minseok is learning French, and they have Kris," Yixing commented. "Minseok only knows three words, and Kris is probably the best bet but he'd make everyone say he was swag before he would actually translate."

Just, somehow, the unlucky Huang was right. Yixing's parents weren't home. They were at work, and at around 6:15 they would return, ad yell the usual. "I'm home! Did you bore the boy, Yixing?!" His mother yelled from the entrance at around 6:15-ish.

She walked in, with her new purse. "Rocking the purse, Mrs. Zhang," Zitao lipped. "Thanks, Zitao!" Mrs. Zhang was usually a very upbeat person. That's probably where Yixing got his playfulness. She wasn't really the type of person to just throw herself at others, but her husband was. They met on a rainy day.

But this isn't the right time to tell that story.

"Oh, Xing, I have some groceries in the car for tonight's dinner, can you go grab them for me?" His mother said. Yixing got up from the warm chair and went towards the door with the car keys. "I'll go help!" Zitao called and then, chased the star outside the door.

"Those two boys," Mrs. Zhang shook her head, left to right, "Always together."

The two came rushing on, hair drenched in water, soggy, frilly  fabric hung over their slumping shoulders. "It started raining," the star man complained as wet paper bags were placed on the lightened wood table. “That’s alright, Yixing, I have some extra clothes upstairs, go get Zitao and yourself showered and changed, they’re up on toy box, next to the bed, the one in my room.”

Xing xing nodded and grabbed Zitao’s hand. He led him up the arabesque painted stairs on the sides. Zitao has been to Yixing’s house many times before. They first became friends when Zitao came here to Korea on his second year of middle school. It hadn’t been long since they’ve met, almost two or three years, but everyday seemed like they knew each other for a century.

Oh Sehun didn’t have many friends, however. He just had a possy made of the boys that didn’t go to school that day because they wanted to skip. Classes were always boring. Days seemed longer. Life was emphasizing horribility. Food was scarce, hell, it was survival of the fittest in high school.

His companions were Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, and Kim Joonmyun. Byun Bakehyun and Kim Joonmyun were the nicest of all. Kim Jongin just curses rapid fire incoherently. Oh Sehun was the normal one.

I think.

At least, Oh Sehun was the closest to normal, but had the worst temper and the strongest type of jealousy that could run someone over. So, be sure not to fall in love with Huang Zitao.

Oh Sehun has been marbled by how Zitao is, just, his stoic black orbs they call his eyes, how young he looks, and just his intellectuality. Sehun only got into Zitao because of his impressive grades, only around three percent away from reaching his superb abilities.

Oh Sehun always thought about the young man. He wanted to know him more. After all, life was supposed to be interesting, right? Sehun heard that the Huang knew wushu, and he always succeeded at that. Perhaps it was a good memory that kept him going?

Contemplating didn’t stop Sehun from actually finding out. He’s been staring at Zitao during all of his classes with him. Even feeling a pit of fire rage inside him when he sees him with Yixing. It wasn’t like Oh Sehun could control it, though. It just kind of happens.

Anyways, back to the two rough housers. Zitao started the bath and brought in towels and Xing brought in the extra clothing. “You can shower first,” Yixing silently croaked, shortly afterwards, clearing his throat. “Okay, thanks.” Zitao said as he took off his shirt, and the light wooden door closed and Zitao was left in the large ten by twelve feet bathroom, with the hot water rushing out the faucet.        

 


 

- not enough time to proofread ;u; 

- sorry it was probably awful

- not time to write jealous sehun much

- im sorry 

- next chapter will be better ok ;w;

- and omfg this longer than 2k words!! I GOT MY GOAL 

- thank you for all the love and support <3 ilu.