iii.

Hey, Love, Let's Run Away!

 

 

Chapter Three

 

Zitao took his shirt off and showered first. The warm water trickling over his skin felt relaxing. Zitao always liked Yixing’s house. His body warmed up senseless. The cold contrast to warm in a sting. He could just feel his blood roaming its arteries, vessels and at the capillaries.

 

"No, Jongin, I will not do your homework for you," Sehun answered the phone. "You disgusting motherf-" and Sehun hung up. Jongin skipped all day, therefore, Sehun was in charge of getting him his notes, not his homework. Another call came in, it was Joonmyun. "Hunnie, did you get my notes?" "Yeah, I'll email it to you after I finish my homework," "Alright, Hunnie baby," Joonmyun hung up as Sehun sighed. No thank you as usual.

 

Sehun's posse, whether they are or are not dreamy and cool and exciting, they would never appreciate you by saying thank you. They said it were a mark to their pride as richer people. That's why the ladies, and even some boys like Oh Sehun the best. He was a decent boy.

 

Except for the fact that he's cold to everyone except for his gang.

 

Another call. Byun Baekhyun, it read. "Hello?" Oh Sehun answered. "Sehun, let's go get some bubble tea!" Sehun contemplated. Baekhyun probably just wanted to tell him all about Huang Zitao again. "Alright." Sehun replied, " The usual?" Baekhyun asked. "The use," Sehun said, nodding while shortening the usual sound. Baekhyun hummed and hung up.

 

I suppose that talking about that Huang will be more exciting than the rest of this four page essay due Friday.

 

Oh Sehun got up from the couch and closed the laptop on the table, close to him, swung a light jacket over the shoulders that were always broad but slightly slumped from habits of procrastination and late nights without a comforting hand. He sighed, cheeks protruding, opening the door to the outside and left with some house keys in one hand and his wallet in the left pocket.

 

He walked onto the quiet streets of Seoul and towards the closest bubble tea. It took no less that three minutes, he lived in the more populated parts of Seoul.

 

Although, Oh Sehun had a separate apartment just for hanging around, he were there most of the time but today was an exception. There was actually homework today, because some idiotic teachers were being mean.

 

Oh Sehun skipped his way to a table and saw Baek. He waved. And Sehun waved back, without a smile or gesture. "What's up?" Baekhyun said, his voice a little chilled from the cold air surrounding the two. "Not much. Any info for me?" Sehun asked, "Not really besides the fact that him and Yixing are hanging out more than usual. Plus, why do you want to know every time you see me?" Baekhyun stated, asking a question afterwards. "I don't really know, it's either I expect more from you or I thought Zitao's life would be more interesting."  

 

Baekhyun nodded a little and got up to order. "One apple macintosh bubble tea, and one coffee bubble tea please," he said happily, his voice shrilling through the worker's veins as he were surprised. "Alright," he replied, yawning from the late nights up and the low brightness of the lights on the ceiling.

 

The guy behind the counter walked towards Baekhyun again with two cups and a plastic seal on top with two abnormally large straws. "2500 won," his voice was low and bored. Baekhyun pulled out the approximate amount of money and shoved it in the stranger's hands. He gave back 300 won and a receipt.

 

"Thanks, Baekhyun," Sehun says, picking up one of the two tall cylindrical bottles and a straw. He poked a hole in the apple macintosh and began sipping.

 

“So what’s up with Zitao lately?” Sehun adds shortly after the thanksgiving. “You do know that he’s not going to like you, he’s practically in love with Yixing,” Baekhyun says, his lips having a little extra bubble tea sit. Sehun lets Baekhyun’s frank voice sizzle into his skull. “You can keep trying, but I can’t guarantee that he’ll love you back.”

 

Sehun’s hissing blood broiled.

 


short update bc i have writers block and i feel kinda terrible right now :c sorry for the wait guys.