Prologue

Hey, Love, Let's Run Away!

 

Prologue

 

 

swearing included 


Today was just another regular day for Huang Zitao. He had to wake up extremely early and fall asleep fast and quickly, before he'd get scolded. You see, his aunt and uncle weren't exactly the friendliest kids on the playground. Let's zoom into the story, shall we?

Que the awkward 1990's tape! Well, Huang Zitao wasn't the lucky boy of his family. He had to stop school sometimes, and work for his mom and dad instead. The income was quite low, and the poor boy was overworked most of his days. Sleep, eat, work, school, home, work, eat, work, sleep. That was his daily routine for the first two weeks of every month. Only rarely would he get treated like a king. He didn't like it either, though. It wasn't like a king was to be respected for his good being and doings, but instead, for money, blood, royalty, and selfishness.

There were kiss ups for a reason. Zitao didn't like those either. Anyways, back on topic, Zitao had a long history of hardships and work, constantly piling up, before his throne.

Sadly, his parents disapproved of him working so late and difficulty. His parents didn't let him work for an entire year. Yes, of course Zitao felt bad about it, he's not a heartless spoiled brat, you maniac. In fact, he felt so bad about it, he made a list of any and everything extra his parents did for him. The list ended up being exquisitely long.

Zitao continued working in secret, behind his parents back, so he could save his family from crashing and burning. His mother and father eventually found out and they were furious. Zitao kept the money because his mother and father felt like bad parents for making him work. Anyway, it was a very difficult situation for that Huang, but on the bright side, he got to experience something new.

Zitao's mother sent him to live in Korea until he graduates both high school and university. She said she would pay for it all to happen. Zitao never felt so useless in his entire life. The only thing he could do is send replyless letters to the same address that can't afford the water bill, and study through his hardest. His barely slept nights and early mornings are what keeps his marks high and his rank second in class.

Second. Yes, second, after what Zitao calls an , Oh Sehun. First in class for everything. He is what Zitao calls a spoilt brat. Oh Sehun is the CEO's son. His dad works for a car invention company. Zitao blankly remembers, Hyundai as the name. He doesn't particularly like Sehun but he doesn't hate the boy's guts either. Oh Sehun was a neutral matter for the unlucky Huang.

Even though it is hard for Zitao to dig inside of him to admit he only doesn't like Oh Sehun for on reason. It's his money. He's spoilt rotten to the ends of the Earth! He really can't help it. The best he can really do is ignore him.

As for Oh Sehun, well, he's had his rough times too but shall we get onto the story?

Zitao woke up, six A.M sharp, just like usual. His body shot up lazily, his face, looking annoyed as . He groaned and slowly awakened from his night’s slumber. Even when standing right out of his bed it still seems like he is half asleep.

“Ugh,”

 


 

- that was god-awful

- whoops haha okay there will be some swearing but I think you guys could handle it 

- geezus taoscoke calm down I'm writing chapter one and I thought you'd like this sneak peek okay

- this is only 500 words because I was lazy :'c