Final

Shattered

I could do this! i wasn't going to chicken out now! I took two deep breaths, before walking to the door. I felt my heart beat in my throat, as i raised a hand to knock. I knocked twice and it immediately opened. His face had shocke written all over it.

 

"_-___" he stuttered my name

 

"H-hello Nickhun" I stuttered back

 

"Come in" he said and swung the door open for me to walk in

 

I walked in and stood there, it was exactly how I left it. Even our wedding photos were still up. He noticed me looking at our wedding photos, and spoke.

 

"I love you" he said looking at me

 

I looked at him shocked, but then anger quickly replaced it. "You wont get me back by saying that, it doesn't make up for what you did"

 

"I know. nothing I say could make up for that. But let me say this,I regret ever doing that. The guilt sits with me everyday. When you left i realized how much you actually meant to me. I know you wont believe me, but I had to get that off my chest. I'm sorry."  He said looking at me with his big eyes.

 

I know I wasn't suppose to fall for it, I was suppose to be strong and resist. But I cant help, this is the man I love with every part of my being. I had missed him so much, that it physically and mentally hurt.

 

Tears had already gathered in my eyes as I walked to him, and slowly put my arms around him.

 

"I love you ___"  he said wrapping his arms around me.

 

I smiled an sniffled and smiled "I love you too"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

I decided to leave it at this thanks for reading!

-Magichami