Chapter 2

Shattered

1 year later

 

~ Your pov

 

It had been 1 whole year since I left Nichkhun. I was surprised I made it, I had a really hard time the first 6 months.

 

I barely got any sleep, lost weight, and had dark under eye circles.

 

Since then I have gotten a lot better, but one thing that hadn't healed was my heart. Even after a year I was still not over him, and at this point I don't think I will ever be over him.

 

Then I wonder, is he over me?

 

Then I remember he cheated, so he must be.

 

I missed him, I missed his touch, his smile, his kindness, his understandingness.

 

Slowly a tear escaped from my eye.

 

suddenly Su Dae spoke up, "Why don't you just go talk to him?"

 

I turned to her shocked.

 

"What? I can see your having a really hard time, with the no closure thing" she shrugged

 

She was right, I should just go talk to him.

 

"I'll do it" I said standing up.

 

I grabbed my keys, and walked out the door.

 

Unfortunately on the way there I kept thinking about seeing him, and suddenly my anger had built up.

 

I was going to file for divorce, I was going to divorce Nichkhun.

 

 

~ Nichkhuns pov

 

It had been 1 whole year since I saw her, it was hell. I still remember that morning I woke up.

 

~ Flashback

 

I rolled over in bed, and tried to grab for her, but instead grabbed a letter.

 

I opened it and read it.

 

" Dear Nichkhun

 

Im leaving, well more like leaving you. I have had enough, every night you come home with a different girl scent on. It hurts Nichkhun, so much. I love you, and probably will never stop. You probably know where I am, but please don't look for me, or call me. You will get no answer. I don't know where I went wrong, I thought I could make you happy. But I think I am no match for you, you deserve someone who can satisfy you in every way. Your an amazing guy, so live life how you want.

 

I love you

 

Sincerely (your name)"

 

I did cheat, but I don't know why. I honestly can't explain it, I have no good excuse.

She was perfect, she honestly did satisfy me in every way. I miss her.

 

Since she left, life has been dull. I just went straight from work to home, no more staying out late.

 

My friends noticed my health slowly declining, and worried for me. But I think they knew they couldn't do anything to help.

 

Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore, a tear escaped my eye.

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I quickly wiped my tear and got up.

 

When I opened the door I was frozen, it was her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I did it made an update, sorry it took so long, I was kind of busy. I will update again soon! Because I have nothing else to do! It will no longer be marked complete!!

 

Thank you for wanting me to continue the story!!

 

Enjoy!!

Magichami