Chapter 1

Shattered

I knew he was cheating on me, but I didn't have the heart to confront him. The fact was I needed him. Maybe he didn't need me, but I needed him. I have know idea why he started cheating, but I knew he was.

 

Everyday he would come home with a new scent. (A/n your married) I even remember he brought one home. I was away on a family vacation, but I came home early (because I missed him). I walke to our bedroom door, and I heard . I hoped I was just hearing stuff, but I knew I wasent when she screamed his name.

 

 

 

 

 

"You really need to break up with him!" Su-dae said (a/n your best friend).

 

"I know" I said sighing.

 

"Obiviously not if your still with him" she rolled her eyes.

 

"How about instead of confronting him write him a letter!" She looked at me with hopeful eyes.

 

"Then where would I go I couldn't stay there" I said looking back at her.

 

"You can come live with me!" She said happily.

 

 

"Ok I'll write him a letter" I said getting a pen and paper.

 

- 30 minutes later

 

"I'll call you later!" I yelled to Su-dae.

 

when I got home I packed my stuff up and put it in the guest room.

 

I had to see him one last time before I left.

 

He came home at 10. As soon as he walked in I hugged him.

 

"I love you so much" I whispered.

 

He smiled and hugged me back. "I love you too"

 

We went to bed 10:30 and by 11 he was dead asleep.

 

I got up and texted su-dae. After she replied I place the letter where I use to lay.

 

I grabbed my stuff and walked back to him. I kissed him, and cried as I tasted lip-stick.

 

i walked outside to a waiting su-dae, and she hugged me tight.

She put my stuff in the back and hopped in the driver seat. 

I looked to the place I had known so many years, and I whispered my last words to him.

 

"Goodbye Nichkhun"

 

 

 

Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed! -Magichami