have you talk to him?

Magic love. Amor mágico

 

Chapter 4

 

 

CL: hey have you talk to him?

 

Minzy: Please CL lest not talk about it… you know that’s the only reason why I came to this fieldtrip?

 

CL: well you know that once we go back you’re going to see him.

 

Minzy: Yes I know but I feel bad….

 

CL: Don’t worry, we don’t have to talk about it right know.

 

Suho: what are you girls talking about?

 

Minzy: Girl stuff.  (She smile at him)

 

Suho: are you guys going to throw a sleep over? I’m I invited?

 

CL: NO!

 

Suho: the more you say no, the more you make me crazy for you.

 

CL: grows.

 

 

 

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUS

 

 

 

VP Boa: teacher teddy go with the bus driver and see If you can find a gas station here is the money I think this will be more than in off to cover the gas.

 

 

Teacher Teddy:  But are you sure that you’re ok to stay with the kids, because you know that they don’t really leasing to you.

 

VP Boa: your right way don’t you take the bad kids with you that way the other will not misbehave.

 

Teacher Teddy: but don’t you think that if you take all the bad kids they won’t notice they could star complaining at you.

 

VP Boa: You are right let’s just take few of the bad kids and ill randomly pick a kid.

 

Teacher teddy was full of it but he knew that he couldn’t do anything about it but all he could do was do as she commanded he was hopeless.

 

Bus driver: so who is going with us?

 

VP Boa: D.O. Suho and you?

 

She pointed to amber as she thought that she was a boy, and all because she had short hair and didn’t dress girly at all.

 

: Come on kids you are going with the bus driver and teacher teddy to get the gas.

 

 

Amber: Vice Principal Boa I think that~ (VP Boa interrupted her )

 

VP Boa:  I think that you should get going know.

 

She didn’t let amber talk at all, before she knew it she was walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL BUS

 

 

 

 

 

Kai: what just happen, where is amber?

 

He keeps on looking for her as he got up of his sit.

 

: For a moment she was there and not even a minute pass and she is gone.

 

He was trying to move out of his sit, but the girl that was sitting next to his sit was talking to the other girl that was on the other side of their sit.

 

: Excuse me do you guys think I can go through.

 

Minzy: Oh yes you can

 

Minzy eyes and his eyes meet once she turned her head to his direction…. She couldn’t move as she keeps on looking at this eyes; they had like a power that would make her stay still.

 

Kai: Are you going to let me through?

 

CL: Minzy are you ok?

 

Minzy: Yes …. Go ahead….. (She shakes her head.)  Yes I’m ok.

 

 

 

 

 

MINZY THOUGHTS

 

 

 

 

 

Wow he is the same guy that I saw this morning. How could he be sitting next to me when I thought that this was only my sit, well that’s what that lady told me.  What is going on with me why can’t I be in my right mine, I don’t know what it is but he has something in him that makes me, makes me, I don’t even know what I’m talking about, does that makes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone i dont know when i will star writhing the next chapter but i will give you guys a little preview of whats is going on with minzy and that mistery guy that told her how he felt about her

what do you guys think about minzy and that mistery guy?

i would love to see some coments about what you guys think of my story.

i dont want to keep on writhing if no one like my story i hope to see some comments or i think i will stop writhing and end it up to chapter 6.

i dont want to sound like im mad but it makes me sad that now one comments about my story T>T

 

 

Preview for the next chapter

 

Minzy thoughts:

If only things were not this complicated and if he hadn’t told me how he felt about me...... Right know I don’t even want to talk to him I know that CL has a point but thing just change a lot once he told me how he felt about me.