water guns

Magic love. Amor mágico

Chapter 4           

 

Kai POV: Men it would have had been nice if I had sit next with amber.

 

As he was getting close to his sit he thought to him self

 

I DON’T SEE ANYONE IN MY SIT.

 

He keeps on walking he got more close to his sit and saw that the people next to his sit where fighting well mostly the girl she was not so happy to sit next to him as she went on and on that she didn’t wanted to talk to him and that he was so annoying .  As he turn around to look at his sit, he saw that a girl was sleeping right in next to the open spot next to the window.

 

Wow what im I going to do she is sleeping and I can’t cross over.

 

He made a move once he saw a way how to cross over her.

 

Finally I made it to my sit, (he tuck his I pad out and his beast headphones out, play his music on)

 

He got sum in to his music, and ignores the girl that was sleeping next to him.

 

 

 

 

Moments later

 

 

 

 

 Kai fell asleep; his head was on top on minzy head as she had her head on his shoulder. The bus made a stop out of the nowhere that made their body’s move. The bus driver was out of gas, the driver got out of his sit and made his way to the vice principal boa that was asleep.

 

Bus Driver: Excuse me miss we ran out of gas.

 

VP Boa: What!!!.

 

Bus Driver: yes you told me that you wanted to get there and to not make any stops after you got mad at the kids.

 

VP Boa: Well yes but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t put gas on the bus. (that only made her mad more)

 

Few hours early

 

Chanyeol: Suho hey look what I have in my bag I forgot that I had this water guns in there. I think am going to go and wake D.O. up.

 

Suho: well I need to do something she is ignoring me; I’ll go give me a water gun.

 

 

 

They were moving slowly so that D.O. couldn’t notice them.  Suho gave the signal to Chanyeol , make a move as they were trying to hit D.O.  out of were amber gets up and saw everything and made a move as she was making a move V.P. Boa  got out of her sit and at the same moment Suho and Chanyeol started to spray water, which hit the V.P. Boa.

 

 

 

 

Back to the present

 

 

Minzy and Kai got up from the stop that the bus had made.

 

 

 

Minzy: What just happen?

 

She was half asleep

 

 

Kai tuck his headphones out as he was waking up.

 

 

CL: Minzy are you ok?

 

 

Minzy: Yes how about you?

 

 

CL: I’m ok thanks.

 

 (When you sit in the back of the bus every movement of the bus is more extreme in this case they hit their face really hard.)

 

 

Kai: Man my shoulder hurts not only that but my face thanks to that random stop.

 

 

He got up to see what was going on.

 

At the time minzy was trying to come down CL, who was mad about the situation that was going on, she just wanted to scream at the bus driver but didn’t and calm herself down; thanks to minzy.

 

Kai: AMBER WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

 

Amber: I DON’T KNOW…. I THINK WE DON’T HAVE GAS AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO FIND A GAS STATION

 

She smile as she saw him.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

well what do you guys think is going to happen next could it be that amber has a thing for kai

i know that this chapter was so small and i was runing out of ideas

what do you guys think i would love to see some comments!!!!