Hi. Have you met Ted?

Because playing horror games isn't intense enough

"Hello? Somebody here?" Henry piped up "I'm armed you know!". The guy took a broken piece of a chair and walked into the other room. Henry sighed, when he woke up in the bedroom he cried. He stopped the crying when he heard something in the other room. Henry walked slowly into the studyroom. Everything was tossed on the ground. Painings were taken down, clothes from the bedroom were laying everywhere not to mention with stains of blood. Chairs were either broken or tossed away. It was a complete mess. Henry sighed, there was nobody in the study room. He must have been imaging it again. He looked around to only find the main door and another door leading probably to the bathroom. The guy shrugged and tried to escape the room. To his surprise the main door was locked. Henry panicked, this was not good at all. He didn't wanted to stay in this room forever! The guy looked out of the window, hoping he could escape from there but unfortunately, it was too high. So he decided to go to the other room, hoping there would be another escape route.
 

After struggling sometime, Henry finally managed to open the damn door. It was just an empty room with nothing more than just two closets and a painting hanging on the wall. Just when he was about to walk into the room, he heard a yell followed by a monsterly growl. He dropped the piece and immediately closted the door. He sat in the corner of the room "camp in the corner, camp in the corner" Henry muttered to himself. He hoped that the monster was just somebody who tried to pull a mean prank on him. It was okay, it should be okay! The guys were just trying to scare him nothing at all. It would be over soon and they all were going back home. He sat straight up when he heard the main door being demolished. "Please don't go in here, please don't go in here" the guy muttered "I am too young to die!". Suddenly the door flew open and Henry started to scream. "Henry! SST!" he heard a familiar voice, the boy opened his eyes and saw Kibum standing there, panting heavily. Kibum was just about to say something when they heard the monster growl again. This time it was closer, much much closer. Kibum pushed Henry into the closet and closed the door again before he followed Henry. "Try not to make any noise otherwise it will hear us" Kibum whispered. Their breath hitched when they heard the door being destroyed by the monster. Kibum opened the door slightly ajar. The monster was hideous! He had different body parts attached to him and he had big claws. There were metal sticks through him and his mouth was ripped. Though he had very sharp teeth. Henry almost screamed but Kibum covered the boys mouth. The monster looked around and walked away. At least the monster wasn't that smart or they would be both death meat.
 

A few minutes later they stepped out of the closet. "...What... What the hell was that?!" Henry particularly yelled. "Aish. What did I just tell you?" Kibum sighed "I don't know and I don't want to know". The guy walked slowly through the entrance of the door, this was going to be though. He just woke up and before he knew it that thing was chasing him. Kibum felt bad he just had to hide in Henry's room but how would he even know Henry was there. The guy wondered if the lad was good to work with, he didn't know him that well. "We need to get out of this mansion of whatever" Kibum spoke softly. Henry almost chocked when he heard that. Escape? Walking through the corridors of this devils house? With that monster? Did Kibum wanted him dead?! Henry couldn't bare to encounter the monster again. Please God no. "What about we just stay here and die here because of hunger and cold" Henry said "It's better than encountering that thing again". Kibum shook his head "Can you just try to find some equipment?". The guys searched through the rooms, when Henry found a key with a note.
 

'Oh I see you have found the key! How delightful! I hope your friend didn't get slaughtered yet... If I am correct he should be with you right now... If you're alone then I am afraid that he didn't make it. Anyhow! Proud of you for finding the key! This key is for the basement, there you will find another key and that may be the key to freedom!  Another question.... Have you met Ted?
Much love'

 

Somewhere deep in the woods two people were arguing. Actually one was whining and the other one was ing. "I don't want to walk anymore" Sungmin muttered "We are not making any progress anyways" "Could you just stop your whining? We really have to find the others" Yesung snapped back. The guy had been ing the whole time when they were walking, it was a miracle he didn't tried to kill Sungmin. Not that he was able to do that, Sungmin would probably kick his with those material arts stuff. "Why do I have to get paired up with you? Couldn't I just get paired up with Kyuhyun?" Sungmin nagged again. "Because you guys would be ing all over the place" Yesung stated "This is not a ing go-on-an-adventure-with-your lover game!" The other just rolled with his eyes "Whatever derp hyung". Yesung sighed deeper, they were not going to get out alive if they kept arguing. Besides he was cerntaily not a derp! Okay, he could be a bit weird at times but everybody was weird. Absorbed in his thoughts the poor guy didn't saw the branch of the tree sticking out. He bumped his head into it and fell on the ground. Yesung heard Sungmin snickering as he tried to get up. "And you are supposed to be Ryeowookies guardian? Thank God it isn't a lovers adventure or you guys would be death right away" he heard the other guy saying as he passed Yesung by.
After another two hours walking or so, they found an path. The two guys decided to follow it, maybe it would lead to civilizaion. They eventually ended up in an old graveyard. The guys walked throught the graveyard only to find a small ghost town. Which was kinda weird, how could they suddenly be at the edge of the woods when they were first in the middle of nowhere? "This reminds me of silent hill" Yesung said "Weird ghost town and stuff". Sungmin sighed "What the hell is Silent Hill?"
 

"Its a horror game me and Kyu have been playing"
"... And your point?"
"Just saying that there is a big chance some cray is going to happen here"
"Did you just say cray?"
"Yeah why?"
"ing derp"
"... If there are monsters here go ahead an shout for Kyuhyun ok? I'm just a derp right?"
And with that Yesung walked away. The smaller guy crossed his arms. There were no crazy monsters, it wasn't silent hill. However, the ghost town looked teribly scary. The two of them walked further into the town, it was abandoned nothing could happen. They really needed a place to rest otherwise they would be dead before Yesungs imaginairy monsters could get them.

A little bit further Siwon just woke up in a nice neighboorhood. It was quiet, too quiet. He was acually the only living being who walked through the streets. Was he actually the only one?! The handsome guy clutched into the note he brought with him. How could anybody actually play a game like this on him? What about no. It seemed like the kidnapper was an absolute psycho. It was just like the people who used to live here, just ran off. Like something or someone was chasing them. When suddenly he heard an alarm. The guy jumped a bit and quickly looked around. There at the end of the streets he saw a bunch of people, walking very slowly. There was something about them, something very odd. That when Siwon finally saw it, those people looked like... zombies. He actually couldn't believe this, how on the hell are there zombies. How did he even got into all this but more important how could he escape from them?
The guy turned around to only be scared more. Just behind him were zombies, and they were running towards him. Now he was being attacked by both sides. Not cool kidnapper, not cool.

Anyhow he sprinted into the nearest house and looked for stuff to knock the zomies down. He walked further into the house when suddenly an arm grabbed him. He got dragged away upstairs, what he believed was the attict. Siwon struggled and finally the peson let go. To his big surprise he found Shindong standing infront of him. "Pull up the ladder if you want to live" Shindong hissed as he tried to pull up. "Hyung what is this all about?!" Siwon asked. The other could only shook his head "Not sure, when I woke up I was outside with only a note of the kidnapper" Shindong paused "... Then I decided to explore and I bumbed into them dead peple. So I ran as hard as I could and hid in the attic" Siwon nodded. So the same happened with Shindong hyung. "Do you have any idea where we have to go perhaps? We need to find the others!" Siwon said. Shindong shook his head and then sighed "I hope Nari is okay, besides I think we will sit here for a while" and he gestured Siwon to look out of the window. There were zombies walking on the streets, to his surprise he actually saw the inhabitans trying to escape. So thats why he thought it was an abandoned neighboorhood. People were hiding.
 

While Siwon and Shindong were hiding, Sungmin and Yesung were trying to find a resting place,  the youngest were looking for the key that will lead them to their freedom. "I actually don't want to meet Ted" Henry whined "This is madness!". "Henry stop with your 300 references and try to take your life seriously" Kibum retorded back "It's not like a stupid game where you can die over and over again... If you die, you die". Henry gulped, why did he had to say it that bluntly. Zhou Mi gege would just try and confort him with lovely sayings and hugs and kisses. Not that Henry wanted a kiss from Kibum, no Kibum was Siwons property. Okay, not yet, but soon. If they all survived this game and Kibum would stop being mothering mission impossible. Once Kyuhyun tried to hit on Kibum, which ended up in Kibum kicking him in the balls, since groping was not a option. Luckily for Siwon, he wasn't that much of a r. Poor Siwon, having a crush on this mission imposible for over two years. "Herny..HENRY!" Kibum almost yelled "Are you listening?" Henry snapped out of his thoughts "What did you said Mission Impossible?" Oops. Henry mentally slapped himself "I mean Kibum gege". Kibum raised his eyebrow "...okay then, I think we have found the basement". Henry closed his eyes.

Henry didn't want to meet Ted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: .... Not sure why I wrote this ;A; Not really satisfied with the chapter .n. I gave the monster a name. How cool ;_______; Anyhow, I will try to update as often I can! *^_^* Hope you enjoy this chapter (sorry for making it so crappy .n.) and I will be back shortly!