And so it begins!

Because playing horror games isn't intense enough

 

"Kyu, are we going to die?" The other shook his head and he clutched into the pipe he had in his hands. The man who was called 'Kyu' closed his eyes. He didn't know why he was here, how long it has been or what sick person would do this to them. Surviving was the only thing on his mind. He just needed to get out as soon as possible. He looked at the boy who was sitting next to him. The smaller was praying or so it looked like it. Kyu didn't care anymore what the other was doing. They were the only two left and they needed to win this game. "Wook listen, we're not going to die..." he paused "... No matter what hapeneds, don't try to make loud noises and stay in the drak please" Kyu smiled weakily to the guy who he called 'Wook'. "If... and I say IF... I promise, I will see you on the other side. Whatever that would mean... " Kyu sighed and he thought about the other two. Would they still be alive? He hoped that they still were alive. If they did not make it, the others should have make it. Wook looked at the ground, trying not to sob. The boy bite is lip... why?
 
It was busy in the Jeongman appartments. The people on the eight floor were preparing a random housewarming costume party.
 
"Got the snacks?"
"Yes sir!"
"Drinks?"
"Yes sir!"
"Could you please stop that?"
"Yes sir!"
 
Zhou Mi rolled his eyes as he sighed. He looked at the boy in front of him. The lad looked like a little kid walking through a candy store. He looked cheerful, too cheerful. "Henli-" "it's Henry. R. Sir!" The other interrupted still in position. "Henli, could you stop acting like a soldier?" "Why?" The other asked. "Because it's getting annoying, just because you're dressed up like a soldier doesn't mean you have to act like one" "just because you're dressed up like a , doesn't mean you have to act like one" Henry muttered. Zhou Mi turned around and squinted his eyes "what did you just said?" "Nothing. I love you Mi" and he ran off. Zhou Mi sighed deeper, that guy was spending way to much with Kyuhyun. 
Much later the first guest arrived. "LET'S PARTY ROCK" Kyuhyun shouted before he gave the booze to Zhou Mi. After him, the others followed. The guy looked at his guest. Kyuhyun was dressed up as Steve jobs, his friend Yesung was dressed up as Chucky from that terrifying doll movie. The smallest of them Ryeowook was dressed up as a turtle. Probably because of Yesung and his turtle . Zhou Mi still couldn't get why Ryeowook and Yesung got together, he couldn't possibly think of a reason why anybody ever wanted to date Yesung. That guy was weird as . Meh, Ryeowook always had a bad taste. Like that time he had a mini crush on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was the roots of all evil. Only someone just as bad as him could cope with that guy in a relationship. Ryeowook was nothing like the evil lord. Behind Ryeowook was Kibum. He was dressed up as harry potter. "What are you dressed up as?" Kibum asked as he walked into the appartment. "I'm dressed up as someone who spends most his time in Gangnam" he said dryly. "So you're dressed up as yourself" Kyuhyun stated "lameeee". 
 
A few minutes later the others arrived. Sungmin was wearing a Marlyn Monroe outfit which cause Kyuhyun to disfunction (look at them legs dayum! Yes, those were Kyuhyuns thoughts). Heechul was dressed up like Lady GaGa (Lady HeeHee offcourse). His boytoy Hangeng was dressep up like a chinese chefkok. Leeteuk was supposed to be an angel while Kangin was a raccoon. Siwon dressed up as jesus or a hobo, Zhou Mi wasn't sure about that one. Donghae and Eunhyuk were dressed up as... Not sure what they were supposed to be. Shindong and his girlfriend Nari were also present. They were dressed up as bonnie and clyde. Soon enough whole appartement was crowded. There was some guy dressed up as a kfc bucket, a dude dressed up like an dinosaur, a chick who was supposed to be the female version of the ice king (adventure time anyone?) and many more. The party went pretty good, without much trouble. Zhou mi thanked God for this. "Too soon" he heard and everything faded in black.
 
"Hello, you awake mate?" He heard a voice asking. Zhou Mi slowly opened his eyes to find Ryeowook and Kyuhyun staring at him. He sat up and carresed his head. "Ugh. What happened?" The guy asked. Kyuhyum shrugged as he stood up. "Neither of us know, the last thing I remember is party at yours". "...Are we only with the three of us?" Zhou Mi asked. He tried to get up but failed, he had a headache like the motherer. Like somebody hit him really really hard on the head. Ryeowook shook his head and pointed next to him "We also have Donghae hyung here, that makes us four" 
Zhou Mi finally got up with the help of Ryeowook and looked around. It was an old building, infact it looked more like an old castle. Torches were lighting as the knightsstatues stood there. The window was open as he felt a soft breeze. Surprisingly, the castle did not seemed abandoned or at last this room of the castle. "Wonder why somebody would do this to us" Kyuhyun spoke "why all this effort to kill us?". Zhou Mi heard Donghae gulp "Beg you pardon?" The kid asked. "Oh, I'm sorry but isn't that how it always goes?" "If somebody wanted us dead, why not kill us right away?" Ryeowook asked. The tall guy shrugged "Maybe we're here because we have to solve things? Like the other horror games I have played" Zhou Mi just shook his head "Not everything in life is a game" 
 
"We're the most awesomest of the group. Except for Ryeowook"
"Shut up Kyuhyun"
"I bet the others are all together, I miss Hyukkie" 
"Stop your whining Hae"
"Why are you so mean Kyu?"
"Because he's a douchebag"
"I'm not a douche"
"You certainly are"
"Zhou mi....Just because you're dressed up like a doesn't mean you have to act like one" 
"I hope you get killed first" 
"Henry dies first"
" me right?"
"No Hae, no"
"SCREW YOU KYUHYUN. MOCHI WILL BE OKAY."
 
Ryeowook looked at the two arguing while Donghae just sat there inbetween. Maybe thats why the kidnapper put them together. If they kept arguing like this they wouldn't last long. He looked out of the window. They were literlarly in the middle of nowhere. When suddenly the boy saw a building. It was far away from his current location. It looked like an old hospital or something. Ryeowook hoped the others were okay. He couldn't ignore the bad feeling. Something was saying that whoever did this to them, really wanted them to suffer. The small guy tried to examine the place while the others were still arguing. He slowly walked to the door and just when he was about to open, he saw a note. The boy took the note and walked to the others. "Guys look! I've found a note!" And immediately they all stopped arguing. "Well Wook? What does it say?' Kyuhyun said and sat down next to Donghae.
 
'Hello my dears, 
Welcome to the Chaelgwon Castle. It has been so long since the castle had its last visit! How delightful! I'm sure you'll enjoy the view. Get to the exit and you will win the game! If you make it. Whoops did I say to much? I hope I didn't scare you. Don't worry about your friends, they're alright. If I'm not mistaken four of your friends are in the old hospital. The remaining 7 should be alright to. I think I have said enough. Go ahead and examine the beautiful building! Oh and one thing, be careful my precious ones. You'll never know what you encounter.
Sincerly'
 
After Ryeowook read the last sentence, it remained silent. "You'll never know what you encounter?" Donghae piped up "what is that supposed to mean?" Kyuhyun just shrugged as Zhou Mi tried to bang his head against the wall. "This reminds me of all the horror games I have ever played" Kyuhyun mumbled "There may be something dark in here, no, there must be something dark in here" Donghae eyes widened and he gulped "So we are all going to die? DAMN YOU ALIENS" Ryeowook could only facepalm. This was not the time to joke around. They needed to get out of this castle as soon as possible so they could find the others.
 
Meanwhile in the old hospital...
 
"Great, just ing great!" Heechul said while he was leaning against the wall. "Well, we have to get out in order to win" Leeteuk said as he was looking at the note "But there's something here that will try and kill us". Heechul rolled his eyes "Oh really Leeteuk? I didn't plan to escape from this old building!" The other just sighed "We just have to be careful" "So it's only you, me, Heechul and Hangeng?" Another voice, who probably was Kangin, asked. Leeteuk smiled weakly "indeed, there are four people in the castle and the remaining seven are somewhere around I guess" "who would be in the other group?" Hangeng asked. "Probably Zhou Mi, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Donghae" Heechul answered. Leeteuk raised his eyebrow "Really? How would you know?" "Thus Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Zhou Mi are together, and we're together..." Kangin mumbled "Does that mean the others are together?". Heechul chuckled as he sat down next to Leeteuk "If the kidnapper wouldn't want us to survive, he split up the remaining seven" "I'm starting to believe you set this all up Chul" Hangeng muttered. "Guys can anybody hear me?" They heard a faint voice calling "Please don't tell me I'm all alone!" 
Leeteuk immediately stood up, walking towards the voice. When he was near he saw a walkietalkie laying on the ground. Leeteuk picked it up "I'm here, it's Leeteuk here" he spoke in the walkietalkie. "Oh thank God! Hyung it's me Hyuk!" The voice who belonged to Eunhyuk partically screamed "Where are you? I'm all alone here in... I don't know! A cell I guess!" while Leeteuk tried to calm down Eunhyuk, the two others sat down on the ground next to Heechul. "So Hyuk is alone.. what about the others?" Kangin spoke softly.
 
Back to the castle, the other group didn't make much progress. Donghae went berserk, Zhou Mi was cursing everything and everybody and Kyuhyun was playing games on his phone. Wait. What? "Cho ing Kyuhyun, do you have a mothering phone in your hands?" Ryeowook snapped and he grabbed the phone off Kyuhyuns hand. The others gaped because you know, it rarely happened that the eternal maknae cursed. "We could call somebody! Like the police!" He piped up. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "Like the police could help us, we don't know where we are besides it's not like we have any signal" Ryeowook huffed " this . We need to get out as soon as possible!" And he walked out of the room. The others gaped at the scene and followed soon after. The corridors were dark, there was only a small dim of light from the candles. Every step echoed trough the halls, and they slowly turned every corner just incase if there was something waiting for them. Ryeowook rilled, this place was cold and the more they got into the castle, the colder it became. The castle was beyond creepy, all the spiderweps and dark halls. The smaller boy kuched, this was going to be a long night.
 
And Eunhyuk was sitting in his so called broken cell. Cold and there was blood on the ground. He crouched into the corner of the bed and sat in fetus position. This was not good. Absolutely not good. What sins did he ever commited what made God think he needed to get punished. Sure, people told him homouality was a sin but never tought God would actually punish him and his friends for it. Eunhyuk could understand if Kyuhyun was here in his place. That guy was a sinner. He could understand very well why Heechul hyung was in his place but him? Never. They got even to be in groups! He was all alone. The only thing he had were his clothes and a walkietalkie. It couldn't be bad, he was in his cell. As long nobody wanted to bother him, he was fine. No darkness waiting for him. That was great. Then he realized it, this weren't the clothes he wore at the party. He looked down. He wore a white outfit. That hospital white. Did the kidnapper actually changed him while he was unconscious?! Eunhyuk almost started to sob, when he heard footsteps outside his cell. His breath hitched and closed his eyes. The footsteps were hard, he sounded big. The person was growling, if it was a monster and suddenly the footsteps stopped. Just infront of his cell, ofcourse why the heck not? The guy eyes widened, and stiffened. The person bonked on the door, as it screeched and bonked again. Eunhyuk immediately stood up, panicking while trying to find a hiding spot. He decided to hide under the desk and hoped the person would be stupid enough not to look there. 
 
The person or creature bonked again, and opened the door. He stamped into the room, like he was possesed. Eunhyuk only heard faint mumbling and growling. This was not good, not good at all. The guy saw that the person was near the bed, and had already passed him. There were only two options; he could stay here and risk getting found. Or he could try and escape, also risking his life. In other wordds it was a fail-fail situation. Eunhyuk took a deep breath and decided to go for the second option. There was a chance he survived, if God loved him that much. Okay, he need to stop acting like Siwon. One, two, three... and there he ran off. The guy heard the person/monster growling. He randomly went into a room nearby and quickly locked the door. He needed to think quickly. Very quickly. He shoved a desk infront of the door, put some heavy things on it and looked around to find a hiding spot. Eunhyuk hid in the closet and once again sat in fetus position. He heard the person or monster or whatever it was getting closer. The lad slowly opened a bit the door of the closet, trying to have a glimpse of whatever was trying to chase him. The creature banged the door open. He almost screamed when he saw the thing. It was a person, or at least what there was left of it. He was all white, and some bones stuck out of the creature. The creature probably had a broken neck since his head was way out of angle. His tongue darted out of his mounth and you could see the slime dripping on the floor. His face was half ripped but it looked like someone tried to sew it back together. The creature had big claws with long nails, his feet were the same. The eyes, oh god, it didn't even had eyes or wait. It did. One eye, the other stuck out. Where the heck was he gotten himself into? No, what did the kidnapper got him into!
 
The creature looked around for a few minutes but eventually left. "Hyuk, hyuk" he heard someone saying in through the walkietalkie "what just happened?". With rilling both hands he took the walkietalkie "I.. I don't ing know, this monsterish dead zombie person was chasing me! I don't even..." He paused "just tell Hae that I love him" "what are you talking about?!" "I just know that thing will kill me, I can't hide forever and I can't run forever" "Hyuk-" "If I don't make it to the exit, please tell him" and he turned off the walkietalkie and put in his pocket. The guy bite his lip, trying to prevent himself crying. He was going to die in here, it was no use to try and survive. Not with that creature around here but not trying to survive was going to let him die in guilt. Eunhyuk rilled again, it was getting colder. He needed to find equipment for his attempt to survive. "For the sake of Hae, let's try and do this" he mumbled to himself "and then die a terrible death because you tried too much"
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author Notes: .... Meh. I've tried to make the story sort of exited.. And not sure if I used the walkietalkie good.... couldn't find good info on that one.... anyhow! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy and I will be back shortly!