Chapter 5.

Oppa, I like you.

 

Miyoung's POV 
 
Lunch time. One of the best time to laugh out loud & gossip with my fella darlings. We watched the Sung brothers fight over fried rice from a distance & giggled to ourselves. Boys, when will they ever grow up. 
"YES GOT IT. FRIED RICE MMM~" 
"Yah Sungjong ah, give the fried rice back to Sungyeol" 
"NOOO~"  
Sungyeol kept quiet. That was awkward. He'd usually say a few lines or something but somehow he looked like as if he was in pain. I looked over at Hyerin& Jungri, it didn't seem like they noticed that though, hmm. Maybe it's just my imagination. Oh well. Eh .. Myungsoo.. did he... Myungsoo, he thinks that the way Sungyeol acts today is awkward too. I remembered him telling me about it during P.E .. I took out my phone & text Myungsoo. "Yah, didn't you say Sungyeol's acting all weird today? I kinda agree. What could possibly be wrong?" and... sent! I saw Myungsoo check his phone, he signaled me & we went to the stairs nearby. 
"I think it's his ankle. He must have sprained it or something"
"Eh? Wha.. What? But he ran 6 rounds, how could he have possibly ran 6 rounds with a sprained ankle?"
"You know Sungyeol! He keeps his problems to himself. & You know how good he is in faking stuff. I don't think the rest noticed him today."
"True true.. But the question is.. How did he sprain his ankle? & Why was he missing during recess ? You didn't see him during recess neither right?"
"Naw uh. But maybe he was in the canteen during recess it's just that we didn't see him cause of what happened to Hyerin.." Hyerin.. Sungyeol... 
"OH OH ! I GET IT NOW . Sungyeol must have been the one who saved Hyerin from falling down the stairs when she was blacking out & must have sprained his ankle when he was catching her ! Oh my gosh, yes! That's it ! There won't be any other reason!"
 
Myungsoo's POV.
 
"OH OH ! I GET IT NOW . Sungyeol must have been the one who saved Hyerin from falling down the stairs when she was blacking out & must have sprained his ankle when he was catching her ! Oh my gosh, yes! That's it ! There won't be any other reason!"  Sungyeol saved Hyerin? He saved her? Why does it always have to be him. It's not that I hate him or anything but.. Ugh.. 
"Oh yeah, must have been him." I tried to be as cheerful as I can but I just couldn't ..
"Should we tell Hyerin?!"
"Ye- NO. NO DONT!" 
"Why not?"
"Just dont.. Please." 
"Oh. Ohh. Okay, I get it. It's okay, I wont tell."
I'm sorry Hyerin.
--------
 
Hyerin's POV.
Ngahhhhh. Walking home alone T_T Miyoung & Jungri had some family reunion thingy, Myungsoo & Sungjong are going to watch soccer match at some place, Youngwon oppa is out with his friends & me is all alonezzzzzzzz . Quiet much. I started skipping around & sang to myself. I was THAT bored okay. Heheh. 
Lalalalalaala~ 
"Heyyyyyy little girl." a group of gangster surrounded me. This big dude stood in front of me. I assumed he's the leader of the whole gang. He had so many piercings & had a big tattoo of a dragon on his right arm. He also had scares all over his face & I could smell the smell of alcohol & smoke arising from him. I took a step backwards.
"Go away" I tried to be as brave as possible but failed. One of them tried touching me & I screamed.
"Shut up, stop screaming. Oi, carry her back to the hideout & we'll have some fun with her." the leader smirked at me & played with my hair.
I tried screaming & I struggled alot but nothing was working. 2 of them gripped my arm & another held onto my waist. This is it. This is the end. They're going to do i don't even know what to me & I'm going to die. I started crying. I struggled more, & I tried screaming again, but nothing was working. 
Suddenly, I heard some sounds. I couldn't tell what it was because I was surrounded & I wasn't tall enough. I  tried peeping. I saw a familiar figure.My Saviour. I took a better look and saw ..Wait.. What.. Why was.. 
"O- Oppa.." 
"Shhh" My Saviour gabbed my hand& ran away from the gangsters who were trying to get up. My Saviour brought me to an old factory which was empty & luckily, we happened to hid from the gangsters which were chasing after us. I couldn't take it anymore. My body was hurting from the hard grips that the gangsters had caused. I had blueblacks all over. My hair was in a mess & I felt like dying. I fell to the ground & cried. Why does this have to happen to me at the start of the year? In fact, why me? 
My Saviour bend down & brought me into his arms.  He my hair & told me to calm down. I cried so much that I fell asleep. In his arms .. My Saviour's arms.. My crush's arms.. Lee Sungyeol's arms....
---------
I woke up finding myself being treated by my Saviour.. He stopped & looked away while I sat up. I didn't know if I was suppose to say anything so I just kept quiet & cleared my throat. I was about to say Thank You & leave but he stopped me. He continued placing the medication & plasters on me. Honestly it felt awkward. I didn't want him to feel all wasted & stuff if I asked him to stop so I just sat there letting him treat me. We didn't talk to each other at all. It was very.. quiet.
After a few minutes, I thought he was done but he wasnt. He suddenly dabbed my cheek with the medication. "Ahhh" The pain.. Was.. Unbearable. It was so painful I had to bit my lips to control the pain. Then I noticed that Sungyeol's face was very close to mine. I blushed & tried not to make any sound. Oh no, I blushed too hard that he noticed my face turning red. He stared at me. I stared back & tried not to blush even more. I was expecting him to look away but he just stood there, staring. So I continued staring back. His eyes.. They looked so innocent.. Like a little puppy. His nose were perfect. His lips were supple, they were so prefect.. I stared at his lips & felt all weird so I looked away. I stood up, "Uh.. Th- Thank You. I think . I'll g-go n-now" I smiled at him & walked away. 
"I'll .. bring.. you home.." 
"Ehh? Ani.. It's okay. R-really." I continued walking away as fast as I could but Sungyeol caught up with me & blocked me.
"No! You can't go home yet" "You.. You. You have to.. Have to.. You have to get energy so that you'll have enough strength to walk home. Or else you'll faint." 
I was surprised by what he said. "Aja, let's go eat" Eat? Did I just hear Sungyeol say let's go eat together ? I was in a lost. I looked at him & he smiled at me. He bought me some food & we sat at the park eating.. together.. When we were done, he walked me home - no matter how many times I declined his offer. He hardly spoke, we just walked & walked .. When we reached my house, I waved him goodbye & went separate ways. Babo! You should have talked to him about something while walking home! Babo, babo! 
Oh! I still havent thanked him. I shouted out to him.
"Op- Ahh. Sungyeol oppa!" he turned around. "G-G- Gomawo!" 
"Ehh? Ohh.. Ne! N-no problem!" he waved & smiled at me then walk away. 
 
Kyaaaaa ! Sungyeol oppa smiled at me, he did ! He really really did !
Definately the best-worst day ever !