Chapter 3.

Oppa, I like you.

 

Hyerin's POV

 

Ugh.. It's the first day of school & I'm having a bad tummyache.. & Worst of all, I'm spending the first recess of the year in the toilet.. Yes, the toilet. Honestly, my tummyache has been bothering me since this morning, when I first woke up. But it seems like now it got worst :l

"10 minutes in the toilet already..?" I sighed.

I forced myself to get up & walked out of the cubicle. I checked my hair & washed my hands then walked out of the toilet bearing the pain. Gosh, the pain was that painful that I had to hold onto the wall & walk.  Ahh.. Stairs.. I slowly took a step at a time down the stairs. Suddenly, my vision went all fuzzy & my knees became ever so wobbly. I tried to control myself but I just couldn't. Before I knew it, that was it. I fainted.

---------

 

"Hyerin ah! Hyerin ah!" I was awaken by Myungsoo's voice.

"Yah, she's awake! Stop calling her name already!" I looked to my right & saw Jungri & Myungsoo beside me. I looked around, the sick bay ...?

I sat up, "Wh.. What happened?" I asked my fellow friends & scratched my head.

"You fainted while walking down the stairs!"

"Yeah! & you were brought here by some dude the teacher won't tell us cau-" before Myungsoo could finish his sentence, Jungri interrupted "How are you feeling now? Is your tummy still hurting? Are you having a headache?"

I smiled at Jungri & shoke my head. Well honestly, my tummy was still hurting but I didn't want the both of them to worry about me.

"Where's Miyoung ?"

"Oh she went down  to buy some food for you!" said Jungri ever so happily.

"I'm backkkkk!" Miyoung skipped towards me & gave me a lunch box & a packet of apple juice.

"Eat up! Hopefully it will lessen the pain!"

Fried rice .. Mmm, my favouriteee ! "Kamsahamnida!^^" I thanked Miyoung with my cutest voice. Heheh, such nice friends I have !

--------

Sungjong's POV.

 

"Recess... P.E! Omo, P.E?!" No one likes P.E ! P.E, the 2 periods where we suffer! Our teacher, Mr.Kwon, is ALWAYS making us do tiring activities. Forever suffering by him T_T

I changed into my P.E attire & got to the field with the others. I looked around but I couldn't seem to find Sungyeol. Where is he? I haven't seen him since recess!

"OKAY KIDDOS, WARM UP" Oh no, he's starting his death lesson already. If he finds out that Sungyeol is late, he'll kill him! Not literally, of course.

& so, we did our warm ups blah blah blah. Still no sign of Sungyeol! Where is heee!

"Mr Kwon.. sorry .. for being late.." I turned around, LEE SUNGYEOL. AJSJKIFSLKJF. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I mouthed. He didn't reply.

"Mr. Lee, why were you late?"Mr Kwon questioned him. Oh no, this is it. Other's have took noticed of the the teacher & student. Rumors will surely spread, Sungyeol has NEVER been late before! 

Sungyeol looked to the ground, he didn't respond to Mr. Kwon.

"Where have you been?" the lion asked again. Silence, again.

"6 rounds around the court, you know the rules." everyone else gasped, even though they knew this wasn't something new. I called out to Sungyeol, he looked but only smiled a little. A fake smile. I could tell. Something wasn't right. I watched him run from a distance. When he gets home, his uncle is sure to scold him if he finds out he was late for P.E . That poor guy, his parents died in a car accident when he was only 2 years old & has been staying with his aunt & uncle ever since. Doesn't have any other family members except for the both of them, & his uncle is always scolding him for no reason. I had to do something, I couldn't just let him be "happy". Gotta discuss this with the girls & Myungsoo later on. Hmm...