Chapter 2

The Curse Video

Jiyeon and Sohyun's dorm

"What happened to Dongjun?"Jiyeon ask Sohyun who just sit on her bed.Her face become so pale.Jiyeon go toward Sohyun and hug her.She know that Sohyun was still shocked because of what had happen.

"Don't worry.It will be fine."Jiyeon said."Are you sure?"Sohyun look at Jiyeon while cry.

"Yes,I'm very sure."Jiyeon said while rub Sohyun's hair.

//

Dongjun seemed very weird.He just smiling alone and sometime cry.Sungyeol who sit beside him become very scared.Luhan suddenly touch Dongjun's hand"Are you okay,Dongjun?".

Dongjun stare at him angrily and realease Luhan's hand from him."Don't touch me."Dongjun said and look away.After 15 minute,they arrived at shaman house and their teacher stopped the car.Dongjun's face suddenly become pale when he see the house.Everyone already out from the car except Dongjun.

"Dongjun,hurry up.Come out."Mr.No Minwoo said while hold Dongjun's hand."No.Where you all going to take me?I don't want to go."Dongjun screamed and run from the car.The three all them were chased him but when he infront the shaman house,an old woman come out and stare at Dongjun.Tear suddenly fall from Dongjun's eye and he hit his head several time.Then he faint.

Sungyeol and Luhan quickly go toward Dongjun."Dongjun,wake up."Sungyeol said."Bring him to my house."The word come out from the shaman.

Dongjun was placed onto the mat and he still faint.The shaman look at him and wipe his face with water."He had do something wrong,so that why he become like this."

No Minwoo look at his student"Did you did anything,huh?".The two of them just quiet."One student will be like him too."The old woman said while look at Dongjun.

"What??"The three of them shocked.

//

Sohyun go to the toilet by herself.She then look at the mirror and laughing alone.Her eye become red. was mumble as she read a spell.Then,she look at the mirror straightly at shout"I will destroy you guy.".

//

Dongjun eyes suddenly opened.The three of them were happy to see Dongjun aware."I glad to see you safe,Dongjun"No Minwoo hug Dongjun."I'm scared."Dongjun said.

"It just a beginning."The shaman said while smiling at them."What do you mean?"Luhan ask her."Nothing,but he has to stay with me for a while."The shaman say to them.

"What?I will not leave Dongjun alone here."Sungyeol said."

"If you want he safe,let he stay here.I will treat him."The old woman said while looking at Dongjun.

"Dongjun,you stay here,ok?"No Minwoo said to Dongjun."No,I don't want.I'm okay.I want back to the dorm."Dongjun was begging to his teacher.

"It for you,stay here okay.Luhan,Sungyeol hurry up,we have to go back to the dorm.The three of them stand and want to leave the house."Are you really want to leave me?It's scary here."

No Minwoo ignore Dongjun and go toward his car.Just Luhan and Sungyeol look at Dongjun."Take care."Luhan said.The two of them hurriedly go to the car.Dongjun want to go too but the old woman suddenly come and dragged Dongjun enter her house.


I hope you like it.......^^