The beginning

The Curse Video

MISSING

Hwang Tiffany/5A1

snsd tiffany 16

All the student always talk about the missing student.One by one was missing after watch the curse video.At the classroom 3A1.Five friend was happily talked about that when their teacher was in not classroom.

"Yah,our Tiffany sunbae had missing after watch the video too.It was scary,right"Luhan said while hold his pencil.

"Do you believe in that?It was nosense.There was no ghost in this world."Dongjun said proudly,

"Yah,don't say like or the ghost will be angry at you"Jiyeon said while hit Dongjun at the back.

"Ouch,it hurt,you know?"Dongjun said while touch his back.

"What if we look at the video by ourselves?"Sohyun said while fix her make up.

"It a good idea."Sungyeol smile widely.She then stare at Sohyun and Jiyeon"I want to see the ghost,maybe she more beautiful then you two".

"What??We the prettiest in the school,you all know"Sohyun and Jiyeon said together to Sungyeol.

"What ever."Sungyeol said.Luhan and Dongjun just laugh at them."So,we will go to the lab this night,right?"Jiyeon ask curiously.

"Of course"Sungyeol said.They all agreed and decide to go to the lab at night.

THE LAB/NIGHT

The five of them go to the lab with a torchlight.Then they enter the lab and quickly go toward the computer.

"Hurry up,search for the web."Sungyeol impatienly ask Dongjun.The four of them stand while Dongjun sit on the chair to search it.

Then,he find the web and happily but it turn out as the same as Tiffany.

404 File Not Found

The request URL was not found

The requested page had been removed from the server.

Then the light was turn on and off and suddenly the video out.They all focused want to see the viseo but it quite different from what Tiffany saw.Just a man come out and shout suffer.

Then they all her a lady voice was laughing.

"What happening?"Jiyeon shout.They all were so scared and suddenly a hand out from the computer and hold Dongjun hand.

"Aaahhhhhhhh"The four all they screaming and run from the lab.They all leave Dongjun alone in the lab.Suddenly,while they running,they heard someone screaming.

"Where Dongjun?"Sungyeol ask as they stopped running.They look at the lab scaredly.

"I'm here"Dongjun smile at them and out from the lab calmly.

"Dongjun,what happen?"Luhan ask him."Nothing,let go to the dorm"Dongjun said while walk in front of them.

"Wait for me"Sungyeol said while go to Dongjun.He hold Dongjun"Your hand is so cold."Dongjun harshly realease his hand from Sungyeol.As they enter the dorm,Sohyun and Jiyeon go to their room and lie on their bed.

"Where are you two go?"Suzy,their dorm mate ask them curiously.

"Ah,we go to toilet."Jiyeon ask her question while smile.Suddenly,they had heard a boy sreaming at boy's dormitory.The three of them quickly out from the dorm to see what happen.The boy's dormitory was infront the girl's dormitory.

They see all the boy and two of their teacher surrounding Dongjun,Luhan and Sungyeol room.

"What happen?"Sohyun  ask a girl who passing their dorm.

"Dongjun hysteria"The girl answer shortly and quickly enter her dorm.Jiyeon and Sohyun want to see what happen but the teacher forced the girl to stayed and their room and don't come out.He didn't want thing become worse.

LUHAN'S DORM/09:30 PM

Four student tried to hold Dongjun but failed.He much stronger than them.He keep shouting and crying.Luhan and Sungyeol were worried.Dongjun the run at the corner room and sit at it.He crying and cover his ear.He shout"Don't come near me,go away".They don't know what will happen.Their teacher,Mr.No Minwoo was thinking what to do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6ELnlcSOuN7q9CsGD6xr

"Quickly,bring him to my car.I will bring him to a shaman."Mr.No Minwoo order Luhan and Sungyeol.

Sungyeol and Luhan quickly take Dongjun to Mr.No Minwoo car.Dongjun now was smile in the car.

"Teacher,can we follow you"Luhan ask Mr.No Minwoo.

"Yes,quickly enter the car.We will go now"Mr.No Minwoo said.The three of them enter the car and go to the shaman house.


I hope you all enjoy it.....