Something weird!!

The Curse Video

Sohyun enter her room with a pale face and without looking at anyone,she pull her blanket and hide her face.Jiyeon who was feeling weir with Sohyun's behaviour tried to talk with her."Are you okay,Sohyun?"

"I'm okay.Don't worry about me."Sohyun replied Jiyeon with an angry tone.Suddenly,Jiyeon's phone ring and it was Luhan.

"Who is that?"Sohyun ask Jiyeon without looking at her face."Luhan,I will go out for a while to answer this call."Jiyeon said while quickly out from her dorm."How was Dongjun?"

"I will tell you about it when we arrived,I want to meet you and Sohyun at the library.I think something will happen to us."Luhan said worriedly to Jiyeon."Okay,I will wait you."

When Jiyeon turn back,Sohyun was missing,she not in her dorm.Jiyeon shout for Sohyun name but no answer.When she arrived at old toilet,she could hear someone laugh.She was scared to enter but she has to find Sohyun,so she enter that place bravely.

The girl voice was become louder and when arrived and one door,she open it slowly and was shocked when she Sohyun with a bloody mouth smile at her.She go nearer Jiyeon and slapped Jiyeon.Jiyeon faint and Sohyun dragged her into the toilet..

"Goodbye,my friend"Sohyun said and smile..

She locked the door and out from the toilet.

//

Luhan arrived at the library and wait for them.She tried to call Jiyeon but she not answer.Sungyeol couldn't come because he dizzy and had to rest.Suddenly,Sohyun come alone and smile at Luhan.

"Where Jiyeon?Why you come alone?"

"Why you talk about her?We have to spend some time together alone."Sohyun hold Luhan's hand and hug him.

"I love you."Sohyun whisper to Luhan's ear.

//

"I have to get out from here."Dongjun while tried to open the door but failed.He was locked into a room.


Mianhae for a short chapter..Hope you like it