[2]

Doodles

Yonghwa flipped through twitter, trying to learn his way around.

"Hyung, it's not that complicated, you know," Minhyuk said, pulling his chair towards him. They've both been suffering from jetlag, so they headed towards their favorite cafe for some coffee.

The boys had been teasing Yonghwa about not knowing much about tweeting.

"How exactly do you add a tweet and a photo together?" Yonghwa asked, intent on his phone.

Minhyuk snickered.

"Ahh hyung, wait up let's try it out. Take my picture," the dongsaeng said, striking a pose.

Yonghwa took a shot, then the two proceeded to send the photo on twitter.

"I didn't know it was that easy?!" Yonghwa exclaimed after doing it a couple more times.

"Told you," Minhyuk said as he settled down into his comfy seat, sipping his coffee.

Yonghwa continued to flip through twitter, clicking on the @mentions tab and laughing at some tweets from fans.

Minhyuk suddenly burst out laughing, then made some choking sounds. He grabbed some tissue and dabbed at his face.

"Hey Minhyukkie are you alright?" Yong asked as he whacked him on the back.

Minhyuk continued to laugh as he picked up his phone again and turned it towards his hyung.

Yonghwa looked closer.




"Hyung, I know Jungshin and I are cute and squishy, and Jonghyun hyung is just plain adorable, but I didn't know you'd make a good hamburger," Minhyuk teased.

The corners of Yong's mouth began to twitch, and soon he was laughing, too.

"Wow, I look pretty good with facial hair," he said as he rubbed a hand on his jaw.

Minhyuk had finally regained his composure, after laughing hard at his hyungsoonim's artwork.

The tweet said:

"@CNBLUE_4 boys, you should tell your hyung to listen to his wife. She wants them to die together, not get left behind!"

Yonghwa fell silent as he contemplated on the implications of that picture. So THAT's why she'd been giving him the cold shoulder.

Aigoo, I think I'm in trouble...

A shadow loomed over him, and he looked up to see Jonghyun grinning at him.

"Hey hyung, wanna practice your art skills? How bout getting some revenge?" Jonghyun asked as he settled himself in another armchair.

Yonghwa sat up and learned towards him. "What do you mean?"

Jonghyun took out something from his bag and handed it to him.

"I just happened to be in the record store when I saw your HamboYong artwork by hyungsoonim," he said, laughing as he took a sip from Minhyuk's coffee.

A sly grin crossed Yonghwa's face as an idea crept into his head.

Two can play this game.


♦♥  ✧  ♦♥  ✧  ♦♥  

Seohyun checked her messages before going to bed. A text from Jungshin chingoo was waiting for her.

"My dear Joohyun-ah. I thought you might not open it if the text was from me, so I used Jungshin's phone. I just wanted you to know that I miss you, and wanna see you soon.

Please stop with the cold shoulder treatment, or else I will give away this album to one lucky fan.


FP doodles

P.S. HamboYong misses his Goguma Queen ^^



 *note: AGAIN, the photos aren't mine. My friend and I just keep doodling aimlessly LOL