[1]

Doodles

 

 

I've told him a MILLION times.


*sigh*


What in the world am I going to do with him?!

What will I do? For sure he'll die before me...


*sigh*


"Yah, Seohyun-ah are you alright?"


Seohyun shook herself out of her reverie. She turned to Hyoyeon unnie, who was looking at her with concern.


"Ahh, I was just thinking unnie," she replied sheepishly.


She ran her fingers through her hair and regained her poise. They were having the fanmeet before the concert, she had to play fanservice.


"Are you quarreling with Yong ahjussi again?" Hyoyeon whispered as she started signing a poster for a fan. No one was standing in front of Hyun yet, so she was quietly thinking to herself. Hyoyeon's question caught her attention.


"Unnie, he just won't listen to me, it's so frustrating," she said with a sigh, reaching out for the poster Hyoyeon was handing her for signing.


"Come on, what did he do this time?" the unnie asked, still keeping busy with signing.


"Well, you know how I don't like~"


A girl came up to the table to stand in front of Seohyun. She cleared nervously as she clutched a CD to her chest.


Seohyun gave her undivided attention then, smiling up at her brightly.


"Oh my ga~ Seohyun-ssi you're so p-pretty," the girl stammered.


Seohyun smiled widely, her eyes glittering at the compliment. Even though she was frustrated inside, she genuinely appreciated her fans' approach.


"Why, thank you. How may I help you?" she asked, keeping eye contact with the obviously nervous fan.


"Well," the fan started to say. She looked at the CD in her hands, then looked back at Seohyun.


"You see, I wasn't sure if I could get into this fanmeet, so I wasn't really prepared," she said, her face starting to flush brightly.


"But now that I'm here, I'd love to have your autograph please. I'm just so sorry~" she stretched her hand and placed the CD on the table, "but if it's alright, could you please sign this for me?"


Seohyun looked down and was surprised to see a very familiar CD. The title was "Code Name Blue." The serious faces on the cover were all too familiar to her, and one face in particular reminded her of her recent frustrations.


The fan nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She must have changed her mind, as she reached to take back the CD.


"I'm really so~"


Seohyun stopped her as she took up her pen. "It will be my pleasure to sign this for you," she answered with a hooded smile. "What's your name?"


"Uhmm.. Tina," the fan answered with a sigh of relief.


Seohyun smiled as she wrote on the album.


Dear Tina...


"Tina, do you eat hamburgers?" Seohyun asked as she wrote on the album.


"Errr... to be honest, I've been your fan for a long time, and I know you don't like hamburgers," Tina said, then added in a whisper, "it's been years since I've had them."


Seohyun looked up and smiled at her again.


"Good for you then!" she said, reaching out to shake Tina's hand.


"You see, hamburgers are really not healthy, they're not good for you," Seohyun continued to narrate as she concentrated on the album. She noticed the faces of her brothers-in-law and thought they were cute.


"So I'd really advice you to keep away from them, alright?" she advised further, continuing her scribbling.


"I mean, how hard could it be? Staying away from hamburgers..." Seohyun continued to say, but more to herself than to anyone.


"Actually... I've grown to love gogumas, too," Tina said as she leaned in to see what Seohyun was writing on her CD. She in her breath when she realized what Hyun had done, but she tried to hide her smile.


"Oohh wow, yes, better gogumas than hamburgers," Seohyun said as she finished doodling. She looked up as she handed the album back to Tina, whose eyes were glittering with mirth.


Tina held back her laughter as she shook Seohyun's hand.


"Thank you so much Seohyun-ssi, you're a real sweetheart. I just want you to know that~~ I fully support you and Yonghwa-ssi," Tina said, her eyes trained hopefully on Seohyun.


The idol's eyes grew wide for a second, but she smiled in response. Then her eyebrows furrowed together as she realized what she'd done to the album cover.


"Oh no, OMG i'm so sorry, I was just-"


"It's okay Ms. Seohyun. I think, whatever this means, he deserved it," Tina said, reassuring her.

Seohyun flushed pink, and finally smiled. She motioned the fan to come closer as she whispered.


"This will be our lil secret, okay? You see-"


Seohyun looked around to see if anyone was listening to them. When all was clear, she continued.


"You see, someone ate 2 whole In and Out burgers," she said, shaking her head in disapproval.


Tina clamped a hand over in surprise.


"So please remember that whenever you see that album, alright?" Seohyun said sweetly as they waved goodbye.


Tina happily ran out of the tent and went to a quiet corner to check out her autographed album.

She cracked up as she saw the cover.



*note: original photo is not mine. we just kind of... doodled on it ^^ LOL
thanks to my chingoo @mybaby_b for the help ^^