[3]

Doodles

 

Seohyun sighed as she flipped a page of her book.

She’ had just seen some press photos of Yong-oppa, and she didn’t like them one bit.

“Alright, what’s with all the sighing this time? Hyoyeon asked as she settled herself on the couch beside Seohyun.

Seohyun ignored her and continued reading.

Hyoyeon popped a piece of chocolate into and nudged her.

“Come on, tell unnie. It’s Yong-seobang again, isn’t it?!

Sighing, Seohyun shut her book and placed it on the coffee table. She crossed her arms and pouted her lips.

“Unnie, he’s drinking coffee again, she wailed quietly.

Hyoyeon stared at her for a few moments, and then cleared .

“Are you serious? she asked, still surprised.

Seohyun turned to her with wide-eyes.

“Of course I’m serious, unnie!? You know how much I dislike him drinking coffee," she said in her usual whining voice.

Hyoyeon bit her lip to keep herself from smiling.

The situation was a bit too funny for her though. She finally burst out laughing, holding her tummy because it hurt too much to laugh.

“Oh my g~ seriously, Hyun-ah, all because of~”"

Hyoyeon convulsed into another round of laughter.

Seohyun watched Hyoyeon in confusion.

“What’s so funny?" Yoona asked as she joined them on the couch, picking a piece of chocolate from the box on the table.

Hyoyeon gasped as she tried to get a hold on herself.

“Hyunnie~ gasp~ Yo~ong *haha* coffee~" she said, gasping and laughing in between words.

Yoona grinned. “Ahh, the never-ending coffee problem eh?" she said, patting Seohyun on the shoulder in comfort.

“Wow, daebak!" Tiffany called out from the dining table. She was surfing the net on her tablet, and she had this huge smile on her face. The other girls came over to look.

Tiffany turned to Seohyun.

“Have you seen our boys’ new album photos?" she asked, her eyesmiles twinkling in excitement.

Seohyun sniffed in response, crossing her arms.

“Nope, and I’m not even interested," she answered, still a bit miffed about Yong’s coffee addiction.

“Come on, girls, you’ve gotta see this!" Tiffany squealed.

Yoona grabbed the tablet from Tiffany and giggled when she saw the photo.

“Robot? Their new single’s entitled Robot’?!" she said, giggling some more.

“Yah," Hyoyeon reprimanded as she grabbed the tablet from her. “You’re one to make fun of other people’s song titles. Remember our own ‘'Taxi’?"

Everyone laughed at Hyoyeon’s words.

“Oooohhh, this is interesting. How about writing our boys a ‘'fighting’ letter?" Tiffany said, heading towards her room.

Seohyun and the other girls followed her.

“What are you doing?" she asked as they watched Tiffany print a copy of the photo.

Tiffany picked up some markers from her desk and held it up for the other girls to see.

“WE are gonna be making some doodles," she grinned.

“I’ll do Jonghyun!" Yoona shouted, raising her hand excitedly.

The three other girls gasped at her words.

Yoona blushed and explained herself.

“I’m not DOING doing Jonghyun. I meant, do the doodling on him," she said, her face turning even more red as she tried to explain.

The other three giggled and pat her on her shoulders.

“We know that, sweetie," Hyoyeon said, still smiling at their own little joke.

“Alright girls! Let’s do this," Tiffany said, handing a marker to Seohyun.

Seohyun stared at the marker in her hand, and then looked at the photo printing.

A glint lit up her eyes, an idea forming in her head.


✧  ♦♥  
 

Yonghwa lazed around on the living room couch, strumming his guitar as he listened to his mp3 player. Relaxing days were kinda rare, so he was taking advantage of every bit of today.

“Hyung! Sisters-in-law sent over an email," Minhyuk called out from his seat on the easy chair.

At his announcement, Jonghyun and Jungshin ran out from their bedrooms.

Minhyuk looked up in surprise at the eager faces of the two. Yonghwa hyung didn’t even move a muscle.

"Wow, Jungshinnie, you're so cool!"

Laughter rang out after a couple of seconds. Yonghwa peeked at the three boys laughing their heads off as they pointed at Minhyuk’s tablet. Curious, he got up to join the three.

“YAAAHHHH!!! he shouted, igniting more laughter from the other three boys, who started rolling on the floor and holding their tummies.

Yonghwa grabbed the tablet from Minhyuk and stared at the attached photo from the girls' email.

CNBLUE_Robot_edited-2_FINAL

“YAAAHHHHH I’m Optimus Prime, not the Tin-man!?! YAAAHHHHHH!!!

✧  ♦♥  
 

Hey boys, good luck with the new single! Fighting!

P.S. Yong-seobang, you really should lay-low on the coffee. Coffee makes tin rust.


✧  ♦♥  



*note:  Again, the photos are not mine, and the doodles are just made for fun and entertainment purposes only.
* the doodles were made by a 16-year-old this time. I dunno if I should trust 16-year-olds with photoshop. Hahaha peace @zybeel thanks sweetie!