Panda

MONSTERS IN HIGH PLACES

JIYONG POV

 

"Why do I have to go all the way to the University just to drop some stupid package off at some idiots house??!! Damn I was just getting comfy and I'm tired as ."

I drove to the address Seunghyun had gave me and I followed the navigation. I came to a stop outside a small house that had no lights on.

 

"This better be it cause I'm just gonna drop it on the mat and go." I got out of my car with the package in hand and briskly walked up to the entrance. Just as I was about to drop the package and leave, the door suddenly opened up and a guy that seemed younger than me came out so fast I had to jump back to avoid him from hitting me... until I tripped on the brick walkway behind me, causing me to reach out for anything to stop my fall, namely the idiot who startled me.

BAM!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When I opened my eyes I found myself staring up into the most cutest eyes I ever saw, like a baby panda's eyes...

"I'M SO SORRY!!! I came running out because I thought you were my Hyung!" The Panda-eyed boy quickly got off of me and lent out his hand to help me to my feet.

"I'm really sorry, I ran out once I heard someone by the door, my Hyung went out for a walk and he hasn't been back for hours now. Mister did you by any chance see him on your way here? Um, by the way... why are you here?" Panda boy immediately went back to the doorway once I was back on my feet. I looked at him and really saw that he was just around my height, black hair shaved on the sides, an ear bar through his right ear, and dressed in a white button down shirt with the front open exposing his chiseled abs and a black and white pajama bottoms. He had a few scratches, probably from falling with me on the pavement.

"Um.... I'm just dropping this off" I couldn't take my eyes away from this guy, why am I not coming up with something cocky to say?? "I'll just leave this package with you then. And no I didn't see anyone on my way here, I was only told to drop this off." I shoved the package into his hands and when I did I felt a tiny spark when my fingers brushed his for just a second. I immediately turned around and headed back to my car, I didn't dare turn around.

"Oh ok... thanks and Goodnight!!" That was the last I heard before I slammed my door and started the car and hurriedly took off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What happened back there??? Why did the guy had me so nervous and acting like an idiot??? Why did my heart start beating so fast??? And why did I feel so disappointed when he kept mentioning his Hyung??? Oh I really need some rest, I might be going crazy... Hey is that Taeyang's car heading this way??? I pulled off into a parking lot and watched the vehicle pass by, " it is him... and it looks like he found the guy Seunghyun wanted to find!" I grabbed my phone and pressed 2 for instant dial...

"Hey Seunghyun Hyung!!! Guess what I saw...."

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

Well well well.... it's something...... I'm still alive!! I've been more into reading fics than writing them as you can tell.... But I want to see this fic finished. Hopefully before the year is over... So subscribe and upvote!! It'll give me energy and drive to finish this!! ok bye....